- » Chili Burger Sandwich
Chili Burger Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili burger sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili burger sandwich recipes.
Chili Beef Burger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef chuck with salt, powdered mustard, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, garlic, instant minced onion, and tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Fry patties in fat until golden brown or until they reach desired... - 35.1794
This Pumpkin Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this Pumpkin Burger is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring... - 37.4837
Sloppy Joes Burger Sandwich
Fry hamburger with crumbs.
Add chili sauce, tomato puree, grated cheese, onion, chili powder, accent and garlic powder.
Cook on medium heat until hot through.
Serve large spoonful sloppy Joe mix in warm bun.
A large electric roaster turned on... - 35.1847
Soft Taco Burgers
"I love to grill these sandwiches for quick summer meals or impromptu get-togethers around the pool. They're a snap to prepare, and no one ever guesses that they're low fat." - 34.9437
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, egg substitute or egg whites, parsley, cumin, coriander, garlic, chili powder and oil until smooth.
Add the chick-peas and blend or process on low speed until smooth. (If necessary, stop and... - 40.5473
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.139
Western Style Sandwich
Blend soup and water.
Spread on toast, covering edges completely.
Top with tomato and onion.
Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Top with cheese; broil until cheese melts. - 26.6978
Oven Hamburgers is the microwave version of burgers. The beef filing in this Oven Hamburgers is just rich. Just give this simple and easy Oven Hamburgers a try. - 36.9131
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 35.3067
Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Flatten chicken pieces between 2 sheets of waxed paper, using a spatula or mallet.
Arrange chicken in a flat glass bowl and brush with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook chicken over medium-high heat until done, about 3... - 43.3806
The Family Circle Big Burger
1) Take a small bowl and mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper, and instant minced onion in it, keeping aside for later use.
2) Combine ground round lightly with seasonings and then figure the mixture into 12 thin... - 44.9764
Grilled Texas Turkey Burgers
Put a southwestern spin on your next burger night with these 5-ingredient cheese- and chili-topped sandwiches. - 30.635
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.97
Steak Or Burger Sauce
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put together onion, celery and green pepper; process for about 4-6 seconds until vegetables are chopped coarsely.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the coarsely chopped vegetables and simmer gently... - 38.375
Spicy Turkey Burgers
How do you feel about a spicy and crispy turkey burger? If you are avoiding burgers for health reasons, then these burgers are just perfect. Prepared with lean turkey and fresh vegetables, they are ideal just with or without buns. Simply shape up your patties... - 137.392
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 135.584
Thousand Island Dressing
1.In a bowl, add chili sauce, chives, catsup, peppers, paprika and vinegar to mayonnaise.
2.Use in burgers or sandwiches - 31.2419
Hot Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Using a knife, chop the chilies and discard the sees
2) If using dried chili then soak in some water
3) Using sharp knife, chop the dry chili and then discard the seeds
4) In a shallow dish, pour the water and soak the slice of bread
5) In a food... - 42.968