- » Chili Bean Pie
Chili Bean Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili bean pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili bean pie recipes.
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
You May Also Like!
Homemade Chili Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Mash black beans with fork in medium saucepan.
3. Stir in chili, corn, chopped onion, flour and chili powder if desired.
4. Cook on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Transfer mixture to a 8" x 11'' glass... - 36.3456
Chili And Beans Tamale Pie
Brown onion and garlic in butter.
Add beef, 1/2 pound at a time.
Break up with fork and saute in skillet until beef is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer mixture 15 minutes.
Add green chilies and chili and... - 44.0673
Bean And Chile Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions and green pepper finely
3. Dry the chilies with kitchen towels and with a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 48.1936
Chili Beef Pie
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili beef pie going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 49.8199
Chili Pot Pie With Cheddar Biscuit Crust
In 5 quart Dutch oven or saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half the beef, and cook until browned and juices evaporate.
Transfer beef to small bowl.
Repeat with remaining beef and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
Add remaining 1... - 45.2224
Meatball Chili Pot Pie
Combine beef, salt, pepper, 1/2 chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well; shape into 12 balls.
Cook green pepper and remaining onion in oil until tender; remove from pan.
Brown meatballs in oil remaining in pan; remove meatballs to 2-quart baking... - 44.274
Frito Chili Pie
Frito Chili Pie is a yummy meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Frito Chili Pie Loaves last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 45.2417
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.9473
Funky Fritos Chili Pie Casserole For Quick Dinner
Wanna surprise your family with a dish they will simply love? Try this delectable casserole a la the Betty style. Loaded with chili, cheese, and Fritos, this is one dish that will get all the compliments flowing. Tune into the recipe video to learn all about... - 92.3803
Chili Tamale Pie
1 Blend cornmeal and 1/2 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
2 Bring remaining 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan; stirring constantly, gradually add cornmeal mixture.
3 Cook, stirring often, until thick;... - 45.8191