- » Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole
Chili Bean Cornbread Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili bean cornbread casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili bean cornbread casserole recipes.
Chili Cornbread Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Cheese Creations Sauce, beans, corn and chili powder.
2. Meanwhile, prepare cornbread mix according to package directions. Do not bake.
3. In... - 29.5018
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 46.2946
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Chili Bake With Corn Bread Topping
Melt the shortening in a large skillet.
Add the onion, green pepper and beef and brown lightly.
Drain 1/2 cup liquid from tomatoes.
Add remaining tomatoes and liquid to skillet.
Add the kidney beans, salt, chili powder and pepper and mix well.
Pour into a... - 32.1236
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large skillet, thoroughly brown beef; drain fat. Add onion and garlic; sauté lightly. Add beans, sauce and seasonings; simmer 20 minutes. Spoon into a 13" × 9" baking dish. Evenly sprinkle with cheese. Spoon corn muffin... - 30.5767
Chili Base: In large skillet, brown beef and onions together.
Drain off excess fat; sprinkle with flour and continue cooking, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Stir in beans, tomatoes, chili powder and orega-no.
Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Pour... - 44.1993
Spanish Beef Rice
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onions until limp.
Place in bottom of 1 1/2 qt.casserole.
Spread rice over onions.
Pour tomatoes over rice.
Sprinkle mung bean sprouts over tomatoes.
Pour over bouillon.
Sprinkle cheese... - 43.1468