- » Chili Bean Corn Soup
Chili Bean Corn Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili bean corn soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili bean corn soup recipes.
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 38.6403
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stockpot, add the... - 35.2534
South Of The Border Black Bean Soup
1 Place the black beans and the corn in a colander. Hold under cold running water to rinse the beans and thaw the corn; drain well. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and... - 36.8924
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 131.729
Tomato Chili Stew
Combine soups and chili con carne; stir in water.
Heat to boiling.
Ladle into bowls; top with corn chips. - 28.281
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.89
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 109.823
Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stock pot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat.
Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stock pot, add... - 41.2835
Chili For Two
In frying pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic until meat browns.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato soup, undrained kidney beans, chili powder, salt, basil and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes. - 35.0313
Chili Beef Soup
Crumble beef into a 5-quart Dutch oven.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color and onion is soft; spoon off and discard fat.
Reduce heat; stir in broth, tomato puree, chili powder, cumin, oregano,... - 39.8946
Chilli Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large heavy based frying pan.
Add minced beef and cook until meat browns, stir continuously.
Add soup, salt, chilli powder and water.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add green pepper and beans, simmer... - 35.8147
Chilly Day Chili
Prepare Corn Cakes, if desired.
Prepare Chili Beans, if using, or heat canned beans and keep warm.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
Add onion, celery and garlic to beef and 2... - 43.4095
Chili Beef Soup
Crumble beef into a 5-quart pan.
Add onion and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until meat loses its pink color and onion is soft; spoon off and discard fat.
Stir in broth, tomato puree, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, beans,... - 38.7967
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 40.0262
Chili Beef Soup
1. In a saucepan heat oil and brown the meat; half at a time.
2. Brown the remaining meat with onion, green pepper, and garlic.
3. Return the entire meat to the saucepan and add 3 cups water, tomato juice, un-drained tomatoes, un-drained corn,... - 41.8124
1. In a large (4-quart) casserole or Dutch oven, heat hot oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices and saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add lima beans, carrots and water to the pan and stir to mix well.
4. Bring the water to a boil... - 46.1136
Chicken Chili Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper; saute until tender.
Add chicken and remaining ingredients, and stir.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often. - 34.4994
Ensenada Chili Pot
1 Trim excess fat from beef; shake beef cubes with flour, chili powder, salt and pepper in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Brown, a few at a time, in shortening in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
Stir in... - 39.8966
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.173
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 102.407
Chili With Giant Polenta Croutons
Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Slowly add cornmeal and salt, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until smooth.
Spoon into prepared pan, and spread evenly; set aside.
Add oil to... - 43.7836
Mexicali Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, chili peppers, bouillon granules, 6 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 25... - 41.1862
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 43.5175
Pinto Bean Chicken Soup In Crock Pot
Another comforting chicken soup recipe, which you can easily cook in your crock pot. A delicious, warm bowl of chicken and pinto bean soup is the best thing you deserve after a hectic working day. Indulge yourself into this culinary extravaganza by spending... - 124.86
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 35.8956
Chilli With Lima
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook sausage, celery, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup,... - 40.4717
Filipino Sour Soup - Corned Beef Sinigang Sampalok
Filipinos love their sinigang. This sour broth soup is perfect for a chilly winter day!. If you've never had sinigang before, you must try it. Though usually this broth is made with seafood or pork, Jay makes it with corned beef brisket. The flavor of the... - 130.654
Touchdown Chili Dip
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until onion is clear.
Stir in chili and soup; blend.
Add cheese; place over medium heat, stirring until melted.
Pour into chafing dish; serve with corn chips. - 31.9483
Chili Cheese Franks
In large saucepan, combine chili with beans, cheese soup, and onion.
Add frankfurters; heat to boiling.
Simmer mixture about 5 minutes to blend flavors.
To serve, place a frankfurter on each toasted frankfurter bun; top each with chili-cheese sauce and... - 31.1561
Heat 1/4 cup water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot.
Add yellow summer squash, green pepper, and red onion.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add potatoes, broccoli, chili powder, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, corn, beer, and tomato... - 41.5445
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 39.5349
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.5882
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 99.8774
Creamy Chicken And Cheese Chili
Think regular chili is too mainstream? Want a recipe that puts an interesting twist to the traditional chili? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to wow and surprise your guests with a chili that is so different, yet so tasty! - 111.999
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.562
Cheese Bean Chowder
1. In a saucepan mix together the beans, chili powder, milk, un-drained corn, and salt.
2. Cook over medium-low heat till mixture is just thick and bubbly; stirring occasionally
3. Combine the cheese; heat and stir till cheese melts and soup is hot, do... - 35.4963
Sausage Bean Chowder
1. In large pot combine all the ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove the bay leaf and serve very hot. - 38.3381
Chili Supper In A Hurry
Brown ground beef. Add onion and cook until soft. Add salt, chili powder, tomatoes, and beans. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes. While chili is cooking, shred or break lettuce and chop tomatoes. To serve, place 1/2 cup corn chips in... - 24.716
In a large kettle heat oil over low heat.
Add onions, zucchini, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chili powder, mustard seed, cumin seed, cardamom and cinnamon.
Saute for several minutes.
Cut canned tomatoes into large chunks.
To the sauteed vegetables add tomatoes,... - 41.7441
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 33.2459
Chicken Soup: Chicken Soup : Southwest Chicken Soup
For The Stock
1. In a pot place the chicken. Pour 1 gallon of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring it to boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low and simmer for around 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours drain all the chicken and vegetables... - 106.385
Sopa De Guadalajara
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse beans well, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork, about 1/4 at a time, and brown well on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions and garlic to drippings in pan and... - 44.5204
Beef 'n Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 375°.
Brown ground beef in large heavy skillet.
Add celery and onions; cook and stir 3 min.
Reduce heat; stir in soup, corn, beans, and seasonings.
Pour into 2-qt casserole.
Bake uncovered 20 min.
Top with corn chips; bake 10 to 15 min., or... - 39.8549
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.4547
Tamale Lentil Soup
In a Dutch oven combine uncooked lentils and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Stir in remaining water, corn, beans, zucchini, celery, carrot, tomatoes, tomato soup, onion, green pepper, garlic,... - 46.0502
Mexicali Pork Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat, tomato juice, and tomato soup.
Stir in onion, carrots, kidney beans, and corn.
Add garlic, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 43.562
Quick Family Favorite Soup
Combine browned and drained ground beef with vegetables, tomato juice, dehydrated onion, chili powder, salt and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil.
Add dry macaroni, stir frequently for 2 to 3 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 40 to 45 minutes. - 36.2689
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 42.4712
Home At Six Soup
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion and ground beef until the meat turns brown and the onion tenderizes.
2) Drain after that.
3) Next, stir in the undrained kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, basil, cumin, chili sauce and tomato... - 44.5744
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 36.1535
1. Cook chicken in 1 1/2 quarts water with onion, garlic, and bay leaf until chicken is tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove chicken, reserving the broth. Pick meat off the bones.
3. Skim fat from reserved broth. Remove cloves from onion and chop up onion.... - 34.4998
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 35.3464
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 35.0121
Beef And Beer Soup
Spray a cold large saucepan or Dutch oven with nonstick coating. Preheat the saucepan. Cook and stir beef, onion, and chili powder over medium-high heat till meat is brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, beer, chili peppers, bouillon granules, sugar, and 1/2 cup... - 35.1803
Easy Santa Fe Soup
Santa Fe Soup has the look and texture of a chili but with more of a south western flavor. - 113.239
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 43.5848
Beef Shank Vegetable Soup
In Dutch oven brown shanks on both sides in hot oil; add water, undrained tomatoes, soup, onion, salt, Worcestershire, chili powder, and bay leaves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours; stir occasionally.
Remove shanks; cool.
Cut off meat... - 41.1
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.7836
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 44.3063
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 111.63
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.1053
Trim excess fat from meat and cut meat into 1 to l1/2-inch cubes.
In a 5-quart kettle, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Push to sides of pan, add onion and garlic, and saute until limp.
Stir in chili powder, oregano,... - 39.3146
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.987
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.3666
Beef Shank-vegetable Soup
Beef Shank-Vegetable Soup is a wonderfully delicous meat soup that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this soup for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Beef Shank-Vegetable Soup ever since.Try it... - 45.0775
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 39.8464
Mexican Chicken Soup
Rinse and soak beans overnight.
Drain; add fresh water to beans and cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a large stock-pot, adding enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high... - 43.2386
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 109.552
Lemon Grass Vegetable And Noodle Soup By Tarla Dalal
The first impression is very important, be it for a person or a meal. So, why not start your meal with an aromatic stir-fried vegetable soup? this lemongrass flavored soup is so exotic and tasty that it is sure to fire up your gastronomical machinery and set... - 129.829
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 92.705
Eggplant Del Rio
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion to pot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add remaining 8 cups of water,... - 49.3549
A Hearty Western Casserole
1) In slow cooker, add beef, corn, beans, soup, cheese, milk, onion, and chili powder.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 hour.
3) Serve hot. - 34.6936
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 47.1239
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 47.1284
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.912
Cowboy Beef Stew
Brown the ground beef with the onion and celery in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and chili powder.
Add the undrained beans, minestrone, tomatoes with green chiles, potatoes and corn and bring to a... - 37.2739
Pork Chops Salisbury
Trim excess fat from pork chops.
Brown on both sides in skillet and remove from pan.
Drain off excess fat and blend in soup and thyme.
Stir in beans and corn.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole and arrange pork chops on top.
Sprinkle with salt, chili powder... - 40.7969
Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon chili powder, salt and pepper in a 2-quart casserole.
Add stew meat and coat with flour mixture.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; decrease oven temperature to 300°.
Add 1/4 cup more flour,... - 43.2986
Thatched Roof Appetizer
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet; drain off the excess fat and discard it.
Stir in the undrained tomatoes, water, soup mix, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes... - 34.9019
Pork Chops Creole
1 In a large frying pan, brown the pork chops in their own fat; remove and set aside.Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from the pan.
2 In the same frying pan, saute celery and onion until softened; stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
3 ... - 40.795
Pronto Mexican Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring until ground beef is crumbly; drain.
Add beans, tomatoes, soup, green chilies, cumin and pepper; mix... - 42.3724
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly grease casserole dish.
Saute onion and meat until meat is browned.
Add undrained beans, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Cut 6 tortillas in strips; line bottom of dish.
Cover with meat mixture,... - 45.4215
1) In the Dutch oven add the beef, tomato sauce, pinto beans, condensed soup, frozen corn, olives, taco seasoning mix and chilli peppers; mix well.
2) Allow to boil over a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Lower the heat.
4) Simmer... - 43.2257
Birria - Shredded Beef Stew
1) In a 16-quart stock pot filled with water, add the meat in big chunks.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Once the meat has boiled, add all the remaining ingredients except for the chicken broth and the chile pasilla.
4) Cover the pot and cook over low flame... - 45.1834
Pork Chops Creole
1. Brown pork chops in their own fat in large skillet; remove and set aside; drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from pan.
2. Saute celery and onion until softened in same skillet; stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute.
3. Stir in kidney beans and liquid, com... - 33.6749
Fiesta Chicken Chowder
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour and 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning; add chicken.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
In a large saucepan, saute chicken in oil until juices run clear.
Remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute onion and garlic... - 42.8946
South Of The Border Stuffed Lettuce
Remove core from lettuce; rinse with cold water.
Hollow out center, turn upside down; drain thoroughly.
Add gelatin to cold water, dissolve over hot water.
In mixer bowl, mix together cream cheese, onion soup mix, oil, salt, chili sauce, lemon juice, and... - 42
1. Line a 12-cup baking dish with heavy-duty foil; allow enough overlap to cover and make a tight seal.
2. Combine ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly. Shape into 36 balls.
3. Brown, part at a time, in vegetable shortening in a... - 38.5904
Hacienda Casserole is a delicious and wonderful meat casserole. The aroma of this filling dish is enough to draw the whole family into the kitchen! No wonder I prepare the Hacienda Casserole for special occasions at home. - 40.0012
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.7728
Southwestern Beef Stew
In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and brown 1/2 of the beef; remove and set aside.
Repeat with remaining beef; remove and set aside.
In same Dutch oven, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat and cook... - 44.6312
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.6239
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.7529