- » Chili Bean
Chili Bean Recipes
Chili beans are also known as red beans and kidney beans. It is a popular cooking ingredient across the globe.
Regional Variations Of Chili Beans
Chili Beans are known as rajma in hindi and form and ... More »
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 119.271
An Amazing Bbq Chili
Those cold winter winds have started to howl. What better reason to make a big batch of the best tasting BBQ Chili, ever. A perfect combination of spices, meats (including our signature 4-flip babyback rib meat), and veggies, all working together for an... - 100.579
Rancho Verde Chili Beans
1. Soak beans overnight.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Combine beans, stock, and ham bone.
4. Add water, if necessary, to cover.
5. Cover and cook for 2 hours.
6. Remove bone.
7. In a skillet or wok, fry bacon until crisp.
8. Add fried bacon... - 45.627
Chili And Beans
1) In large container, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Combine 1 pt. Hamburger.
Sauce Mix, tomato juice, kidney beans, chili powder and cumin seed.
5) On... - 45.5109
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 45.0426
Chili With No Beans
1) Chop onion.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and stir for about 5 minutes.
4) In large bowl mix meat with garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt.
5) In small saucepan boil 2 cups... - 44.7647
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.346
Chili Beans And Sausage
Cook sausage just until it loses its pink color; break it up as it cooks.
Pour off all the fat and cook onion in the same pan until it is limp.
Add the apples, tomato juice, brown sugar, garlic, salt, chili and pepper.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add... - 43.096
Chili Beans Ranchero
1) Drain the beans and place it in a pot along with water.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients other then cheese.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour more.
5) Remove from the heat and discard bay... - 42.6773
Chili Con Came With Beans
Brown meat in 3 tablespoons lard in a large skillet.
Add broth; cover and cook 30 minutes.
Add salt, chili powder, and garlic; mix.
Cook covered until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons lard in a skillet.
Add onion and tomato; mix... - 42.5545
Chili With Beans
Cook onions and bell pepper in oil until tender.
Add meat and cook until meat turns brown.
Add tomatoes, sauce and seasonings.
Simmer for about an hour.
Add hot water if necessary.
Add beans at the very last.
Heat through and serve.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 42.4435
Sro Chili And Beans
Brown sausage in large kettle and saute' large onion in this as well.
Now add ground beef.
While meat is being browned, bring beans to a boil and cook for 5 or 10 minutes.
Now add the garlic, tomato sauce (water to cover) to the meat and simmer slowly until... - 41.2157
Chili Beans And Pasta
Heat water and beans to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to beans to cover if necessary.
Add onion, chili powder, salt and garlic.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer... - 41.1669
Chili Bean And Mushroom Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat some oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes. Stir in vegetables, garlic, and spices and cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
3. Depressurize the mixture and add... - 40.6841
Baked Chili Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Saute garlic and onion in hot bacon dripping until lightly browned.
Add beans in their liquid and all remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours or until beans are tender, adding more water if necessary.
Or bake... - 39.8321
No Meat Chili Beans
1) In a large skillet or saucepan, place all the ingredeints.
2) Simmer all the ingredeints for 10-15 minutes to attain the flavor.
3) The mixture should make at least 5 cups (1.25 l).
4) Serve the chili beans over corn bread or... - 39.0578
Quick Chili Beans
1) In a saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Stir in cumin and chili powder and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Mix all the remaining ingredients and simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
4) Add salt and pepper... - 38.8296
Chili And Beans
Soak beans overnight in cold water.
Drain off water; put beans, onions, and salt into a large kettle; add water to come 2-inches over beans.
Simmer about 4 hours, or until tender; add hot water if necessary, to maintain liquid level.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 38.8012
Hamburgers With Chili Beans
1. Make Hamburgers: Toss all ingredients in medium bowl until well combined. Lightly shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Broil hamburgers, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes for medium rare. Turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, make Chili Beans:... - 37.8411
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 37.7128
1) In a pan, add the rinsed kidney beans submerge in water and simmer covered over low heat for an hr.
2) Add all the other ingredients and simmer further, until the beans are tender and all the water is... - 36.3053
Chili Beans With Cornmeal Dumplings
Fry bacon in 3-quart saucepan until crisp; remove bacon with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Cook and stir onion and celery in fat until onion is tender.
Stir in beans and reserved bacon.
Heat to... - 35.8335
Tomato Chili Beans
1. Rinse and drain kidney beans; place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to boil, boil hard for 10 minutes, then lower heat and simmer for an hour or until beans are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions, pepper and garlic and... - 35.0166
Chili Bean Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes; dredge in flour.
Heat salad oil in large heavy skillet; add meat and brown on all sides.
Add remaining ingredients except kidney beans and olives.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer gently until meat is tender.
Add kidney beans... - 34.5211
Chili Wax Beans
1. In a small saucepan, mix bouillon with lemon juice, onion, parsley flakes and chili powder; let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add drained beans.
3. Cover and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes until very hot.
4. Serve Chili Wax Beans with... - 34.3923
Chili With Beans
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion, and garlic, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and beef is well browned, about 15 minutes.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Drain liquid from... - 33.7192
In a large pot, saute onion, green pepper and celery in vegetable oil until soft. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour.
Uncover and simmer 1 more hour. Remove bay leaf.
Serve hot in bowls. Top... - 33.4207
Chili Bean Sloppy Joes
1. Peel and trim the onions. Cut a 1-inch-thick slice from the center of one onion; wrap and set it aside. Coarsely chop the remaining onions.
2. Heat the margarine in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and garlic, and saute 5... - 33.0658
1. In a large casserole dish, mix the onions, the red onions, garlic, cumin, olive oil, tomato sauce, bacon rind, chili powder, and flour
2. Mix everything and cook slowly on a slow flame for three hours.
3. Serve hot with sour cream and... - 33.0462
Chili Bean Burgers
When leaving for picnic:
1. Heat chili con carne with onion and chili powder. Add kidney beans to chili mixture; heat; then turn into vacuum jug.
2. Split French bread; spread with butter; cut each half into 5 pieces; wrap in foil.
3. Pack all in picnic... - 32.6062
Chili Bean Corn Cups
1. To make pastry, place butter and cream cheese in a small bowl (a) and mix to combine. Make a ring with flour, polenta and salt; pour the previous mixture into the center and blend together to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface (b)... - 32.3711
Cheese And Chili Beans
1. Saute bacon in skillet, over low heat, until crisp.
2. Remove, and crumble.
3. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat. In hot fat, saute onion until golden—about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in pork and beans, cheese, chili sauce, chili powder, and bacon.
5. Heat just... - 31.8978
Put the onion and garlic in a casserole with the oil, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the chilli (chili), chilli (chili) powder, chopped red and green peppers and 60 ml / 4 tbsp reserved tomato juice. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes... - 29.7694
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 27.4895
Lazy Man's Chili Beans
The Lazy Man's Chili Beans dish is a delight to your taste buds and can prepared so easily. My husband loves this dish so I serve it during weekends when he is at home. Try the Lazy Man's Chili Beans! - 27.2267
Chili Beef And Beans
In large saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, combined with garlic and chili powder, until tender (use shortening if necessary); stir to separate meat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 26.8376
Quick & Spicy Chili Beans
Heat oil in a medium to large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper, cook until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Adjust seasoning before serving. - 25.8956
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until hot.
Or, bake at 45 minutes at 350Â° F. - 18.8859
Chili Bean Recipes By Category