- » Chili Barbeque Sauce
Chili Barbeque Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili barbeque sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili barbeque sauce recipes.
Asian Chili Chicken Wings
Ditch your habit of ordering a takeout everytime there is an occasion at your place. In stead, try making this finger-licking dish at home that would both save you from blowing away your money and health. These flavor-packed wings is cooked in a sauce that... - 87.5842
Bourbon Barbeque Sauce
This bourbon-based barbeque sauce is going to give your barbeque chicken a completely unique flavor. It is no-more the regular taste of barbeque chicken, with which you are used to. Cook it up and spice up your barbeque party. - 125.159
1. Mix together all the ingredients, pour them in a glass jar and refrigerate
2. Serve/Use as appropriate - 34.045
Classic Barbeque Sauce
All of you, who are missing the gorgeous flavor of homemade barbecue sauce, made by your grand mom, here is something exciting for you. Preparing your own barbecue sauce is something exciting and when you use that sauce to cook the flavorful barbecues, it... - 147.721
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 0
Raw Smoked Barbeque Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A real treat for summer barbeque. This video makes a fine smoky barbeque sauce with sun dried tomatoes and chipotle. Infused with real smoky flavor, this is an excellent sauce for marinades. Use this while grilling to get a very savor taste to all the grilled... - 105.062
Sweet & Spicy Barbeque Chicken
Combine the tomato sauce, garlic, oil, onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and vinegar in a small saucepan.
Heat and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce and keep the remainder at a warm temperature, but do not boil.
Lightly coat the... - 33.2763
Have a look at this impressive video that presents an outstanding recipe for crispy, crunchy chips that are delicious and healthy too. The video is amazing and a must watch. The chips here are actually raw and simply dehydrated but not fried or barbequed. - 129.634
Barbequed Spare Ribs Hackel Style
Combine all of the ingredients to make a sauce.
The day before, marinate up to 5 pounds of ribs (rack or country style) in the sauce. (Recipe halves well for smaller amounts of meat).
The next day, drain ribs and retain sauce for basting as needed.
Grill ribs... - 35.3054
Oven Barbequed Spareribs
1. In a shallow roasting pan, place the uncut ribs and arrange lemon and onion slices over it
2. Roast it for half an hour at 450°F; in the meantime, in a saucepan, mix together all the other ingredients and bring it to a boil
3. Pour it over the... - 37.9152
Barbequed Wild Turkey
SAUCE: Combine all liquid ingredients; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients.
Place on heat; let simmer for 12 minutes.
TURKEY: Wash turkey thoroughly, then dry.
Tie legs & wings to body.
Fasten on rotisserie securely; insert thermometer in thigh.
Keep charcoal... - 46.2797
Barbequed Ribs Microwave Style
Place ribs on microwave roasting rack in flat casserole.
Brush ribs with lemon juice.
Combine seasoned salt, paprika, and pepper and sprinkle over ribs.
Cover and set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave, covered with... - 38.8273
Onion Soup Mix Barbecue Sauce
Place oil and onion soup mix in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe casserole.
Stir well and microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add all the remaining ingredients, stir well.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH, or until sauce bubbles.
If you wish to refrigerate or... - 35.5663
Homemade Rum Bbq Sauce
If you prefer homemade sauces over the readymade ones, then this recipe is for you. You can make this BBQ sauce super special, just by adding some dark rum into it. To learn the detail procedure, watch the video. - 106.334
Pollo Con Chili Cream Sauce
Prepare barbeque grill.
Char chilies over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
Wrap in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes to steam.
Peel, seed, and chop chilies.
Combine chilies, cream, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large saucepan over... - 46.6607
Barbecued Hot Dogs
These Barbecued Hot Dogs are a treat ! Try these sauced sausages soon. Feel free to tell me if you've liked these Barbecued Hot Dogs. - 26.0754
Oven Barbecued Honey Chicken
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
Place chicken pieces, skin sides up, in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook in 375Â° oven 30 minutes.
Spoon sauce over chicken;... - 35.1266
Barbecued Lima Beans
1 Rinse lima beans. In a large saucepan combine beans and 5 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. (Or, place beans in water in a large saucepan. Cover and let stand in a cool place... - 29.018
These lamburgers are an Australian take on American hamburgers and they surely are a good competitor if introduced properly. Take a look at this video to see how succulent and delicious these burgers look, even though cooked in a home kitchen they give the... - 114.45
Chili's Chicken Monterey - Copykat.com
If you are looking for a quick recipe of 15 mins, you should definitely try this chili chicken. It is a stylish dish and a perfect recipe to make when you get back from work. Watch the video before you try this recipe. - 107.533
Barbecue Sauce For Frankfurters
Combine chili sauce and cheese in a casserole.
Add barbequed beans and sauerkraut with a dash of Tabasco on top.
Microwave 3 minutes on high, stirring every 1 minute. - 17.3275
Simple Barbecue Sauce
1.Combine tomato puree, vinegar, brown sugar, celery seed, Tabasco sauce, Worcester sauce, Chili powder and water.
2.Let the ingredients simmer for 30 minutes after covering.
3.Use for barbequed foods. - 33.2748
Basic Barbecue Sauce
1. In a saucepan over moderate temperature, heat the oil and add the onion and garlic.
2. Cook gently, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and cayenne to taste; remember the amount of... - 36.7563
Barbecue Sauce, California Style
1) Combine all the ingredients.
2) In a medium saucepan, place all of sauce ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Make the heat low, but do not cover the saucepan and simmer.
5) Stir occasionally, cook for 30 minutes.
6) Let the sauce... - 39.47
Tart Barbecue Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a saucepan, heat the garlic pepper oil, add the ginger, onions, chili powder, and garlic, and cook until soft.
3) Stir in the beer, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, paprika, mustard, and... - 47.0248
Steak Or Burger Sauce
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put together onion, celery and green pepper; process for about 4-6 seconds until vegetables are chopped coarsely.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the coarsely chopped vegetables and simmer gently... - 38.375
Hearty Tex-mex Burgers
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.
Shape into 4 large 3/4 inch thick patties these will be large! Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the hamburgers for 8-9 minutes,... - 25.5888
Hearty Tex Mex Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the beef, barbeque sauce, onion, salsa and chili powder.Mix throughly.
3 Shape into 4 large patties (3/4-inch thick).
4 Place the hamburgers... - 36.1127
Calgary Stampede Ribs
Rub ribs with garlic and place in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
Combine the seasonings and rub over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until... - 44.128
Corn Cobs With Hoisin-orange Butter
Grilled corn on the cob smeared with hoisin and orange butter makes for a truly gourmet dish. Chef Hermann shares with his viewers a simple corn recipe that is likely to linger on your taste buds for long. Try replicating this delicious summertime treat at... - 93.9574
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 99.0505
Brown meat and drain.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Add combined sugars, catsup, barbeque sauce, mustard, molasses and seasonings; mix well.
Pour into 3-quart casserole.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr. - 33.4637
Barbecued Country Style Pork Ribs
1. Using damp paper towels, wipe pork ribs.
2. On meaty side, make slits about halfway through between bones.
3. Into a 8-quart heavy kettle, pour boiling water and white vinegar.
4. Place pork ribs with fat side up; water should cover... - 47.364
1) Mix garlic, soy sauce and oil with peanut butter and beat the mixture well.
2) Slowly add spring onion with seasame seeds and chili powder. ... - 41.7195
Bbq Coffee Chicken
1. Heat a pan pour in olive oil an add onion. Sauté for 4 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add in garlic and pour coffee.
3. Stir in ketchup, cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, molasses, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, paprika, cumin powder, pepper... - 97.2959
Marvelous Backyard Barbecue
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together, except broilers, and bring to a boil.
2) In a broiling pan, place the chicken on a rack and broil till the chicken is tender and browned, turning it once and basting with barbeque sauce frequently.
3)... - 40.2933
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1. Lay 4 slices of bread.
2. Top with ½ of the beef.
3. Apply barbeque sauce generously.
4. Top the remaining beef and bread.
5. Individually wrap sandwich in paper napkin.
6. In a glass oven tray, heat sandwiches over High for 3-4... - 35.829
Chili Barbeque Sauce Recipes By Category
Chili Barbeque Sauce Dish: