- » Chili
Chili is a taste that is felt when certain foods are consumed. Though it is not considered a basic taste, it is believed to be the sixth sense of our palate. This kind of taste is generally felt in the form of ... More »
Leftovers never tasted this good! Yes, this the recipe that you might want to add to your Holiday cooking repertoire. We also think that this recipe will come handy after a mighty Thanksgiving turkey dinner. Enjoy! - 146.077
The Best Vegan Chili
Chili is an American way of life, for the most part. You're probably thinking "But it has tofu not carne" But it is all in the spices and veggies!!! Oh, and the goodness of the tofu, that is texturally identical to ground meat. You can even fool the most... - 145.715
Spicy Hot Venison Chili
When it is frigid outside, what better than hearty venison chili recipe to keep you warm and company while you watch your favorite game? This fantastic venison chili is a hearty meal and an instant favorite. Creamy, spicy, tasty, and heartwarming, a bowl of... - 143.759
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 143.444
Stir Fried Beef Chili
Do you think that making beef chili is not so simple, then this amazing video is perfect for you. Watch is wonderful video that displays an excellent and quick recipe for chili with beef, vegetables, spices and a unique ingredient coffee. - 142.218
White Chicken Chili Spicy, Chunky, Hearty And Savory
This video recipe will show you how to make white chicken chili. This white chili is downright delicious with chunks of juicy chicken, flavorful onions, celery & garlic , beans, chicken broth, spices & cheese that just ties it all together! Perfect to serve... - 141.935
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 141.032
If you are looking for the best chili recipe, then your search ends here. Chef Scott has come up with a chili recipe that is actually a compilation of award winning chili recipes. He advises many ways of enjoying this dish and one of them is with French fries... - 138.601
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 137.008
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.976
Raw Vegan Chili
Nothing like a colorful and satisfying bowl of chili that is packed with plenty of flavors. Watch this amazing video that demonstrates an outstanding recipe that is vegan and has loads of fresh vegetables. Take a look to make this excellent dish that is... - 132.261
If you like spicy food, here is a recipe just for you! Vegan Chili is a very delicious and spicy main dish which can be had by itself or served with bread. This vegan dish is a must-have for all vegans with an inclination for spicy taste. - 131.357
Cabernet Sirloin Chili
A beef chilli with beans is perfect for a cozy dinner with family and friends. Watch Robin create this delicacy in her warm kitchen. You may want to stock on some of the basic ingredients of the recipe as it is going to be relished and prepared time and again... - 128.631
Paleo Chunky Chili
A delicious and nutritious chili with interesting flavors and textures. A hearty meal that is easy to make. - 125.146
Three-bean Meatless Chili
Ever imagined making Chili without meat? Well, here is a chili without any meat in it, and yet, it has protein from the three different beans. It appears to be a pretty tasty vegetarian delight. Check out the Meatless Three-Bean Chili video here and make it! - 122.535
Stir Fried Salmon With Bell Peppers And Sweet Chili
Stir Fried Salmon with Bell Peppers and Sweet Chili is an easy and healthy recipe. It has hints of Asian flavors, making it a delicious treat. This dish gets vibrant colors from the peppers and these colorful peppers also add to its nutritional value. The... - 122.345
The Arctic Chill Cocktail
To celebrate the cold, Derrick has a layered shot that represents the season. That is what the Arctic Chill Cocktail is all about. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video. Cheers! - 121.595
Spicy Chili Dog
If you're a fan of the classic chili dog, you're going to love this. This highly recommended video prepares zesty chili dogs, which make a great snack. Seasoned with hot sauce, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, this can be stored very conveniently too. This... - 120.141
Homemade Wendy's Chili
Some restaurants like Wendy's are a heartthrob for few of its dishes and here is a great recipe for homemade Wendy's chili that is identical to the real one. It looks beautiful and you can't make out the difference in the taste. So take a look at this video... - 119.962
Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste - Part 1 - Chili Preparation
Are you looking for a paste that will add a very unique taste and aroma to almost everything you cook? Then give this Vietnamese Chili Garlic Paste a chance. It is an interesting combination of flavors and is sure to make every dish more delicious than usual.... - 117.579
Leftover Chili Breakfast
Have some chili leftover from last night’s dinner? Watch Adam as he shares he shows you a really quick and easy way to turn leftover chili into a hearty, high-protein breakfast in a few minutes. This is sandwich is going to get you through the day without... - 117.419
June The Homemaker's Vegan Chili
This Vegan chili is so hearty, colorful and generous. It is also super healthy. The good new is, this recipe can be adjusted according to your taste preferences, so you can leave out undesirable ingredients or add others that appeal to you (like mushrooms).... - 116.875
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 115.121
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 114.954
Sos Crock-pot Chili
SOS Crock-Pot Chili is my recipe that along with many other food bloggers is to support the victims of Hurricane Sandy. We were asked to make a dish that would be what we would feed to those whose lives were forever changed by Sandy. Living in Texas, chili... - 114.804
Homemade Hot Chili Paste
If you're looking for the recipe of Hot Chili Paste then this is it. The Chef shows how to make this easy Hot Chili Paste at home. The paste can be used while making any dish. This is really hot and amazing. - 114.615
Homemade Chili For Hot Dogs
Spice up your hot dogs with this Homemade Chili for Hot Dogs. The bun absorbs all the liquid from this chili and the well seasoned meat add a new flavor to your meal. Try this recipe next time. Bon Appetit! - 113.912
Spicy Venison Chili
Are you wondering what to prepare with venison. Then look at this interesting way to cook venison. In this video, the chef combines venison with few amazing ingredients to make a delicious spicy chili. The video is step by step, easy to understand and... - 113.293
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you have never experienced the taste and flavor of crock pot beef chili, then you are missing something. The slow cooking method of preparation makes it so incredible. The most interesting fact of slow cooking is that you can set the cooking and then... - 112.777
You must have made chili numerous times. But have you ever considered making it Crockpot style? Watch this recipe video of Crockpot Chili. It is simple and easy to cook. It turns out to be an exotic dish. Give it a shot! - 112.61
I have to say this was some of the best chili I have ever tasted. I was a little skeptical about using pumpkin in a chili recipe but my mind was changed after tasting this. - 111.805
Homestyle Basic Chili
Home-style Basic Chili recipe is a nice one for amateur chefs who want to start cooking some traditional dishes. This is the simplest and one of the healthiest chili recipes that you can find. Happy Cooking! - 111.533
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 110.868
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 109.748
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 109.493
Pumpkin And Turkey Chili And Pumpkin Cornbread
Thanksgiving cannot be Thanksgiving if there is no pumpkin and turkey in the meals. Here is a video with a meal idea using both the ingredients into two dishes. Watch the video for the recipe. - 108.843
Own Super Bowl Sunday Chili
Watching the Super Bowl is just half the fun if you don't have complementary menu fare to pair up with the fun. Thankfully, Betty's chili makes for a sumptuous addition to the healthy-game fare. Stream the video recipe, cook up this comforting chili, and sit... - 108.284
Vegetarian Chili Delight
Are you tired of coming across only non-vegetarian recipes? Then here’s one for you! A pure vegetarian recipe, this one is being done at Kat’s friend’s place. A simple chili recipe, this one seems to be a good try. - 106.162
Turkey Veggie Chili With Kale!
1. In a pot, let the turkey simmer the turkey in a pan.
2. Add in 13 of the the chopped tomatoes and get it stewing.
3. Add the red and green peppers, serrano peppers, sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, crushed red pepper and chili powder and stir well... - 106.045
If you are tired of those same chili recipes, you should definitely give this unique and nutritious recipe a try. The chef has put together this pumpkin chili recipe with unusual ingredients available during the fall and the pumpkin adds a mild and unique... - 105.433
Homemade Chili Con Carne Part 2
Chili con carne is one dish that is hard to resist. This thick hearty stew is the ultimate comfort food that can be cooked using leftovers too. Learn how to make this yummy beef dish at home with this recipe video that details step-by-step instructions on how... - 105.037
Super Quick Chili
What better way to chase the winter chill away than fuss-free and delicious chili. Betty offers an inspiring new way to whip up the ultimate winter comfort food. Perfect warm-up for wintry evenings, this quick, convenient, and comforting chili recipe is ready... - 103.409
Meaty Red Chili Enchilada
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 98.6806
Chillis are an universal favorite. Greg Patent shows you how to whomp up this delicacy right within your kitchen. So if you are looking for recipes to keep your guests warm at the next tailgate party, you know what to reach out for. - 97.8151
Game Day Turkey Chili
Game season is so special for the excitement of the games and the special food that we get to eat. This Game Day Turkey Chili is another addition to the repertoire of this special season. Take a look at this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 97.7639
Dr. Victor Gong Healthy Chili - Part 1
A big pot of comforting chili keeps us warm throughout the cold fall months. If you are on the path of healthy, lower calorie cooking, try this easy delicious recipe by Dr. Gong. He shares tips to make your favorite chili recipe healthier. It's a hearty meal... - 96.933
Homemade Chili Con Carne Part 1
Apparently President Obama's favorite dish, chili con carne is one dish that brings to your table not only a gamut of flavors, but also health. This beef delicacy requires some effort to whomp up, but then the effort is well worth it. - 96.2207
1. Coat the meat pieces with flour.
2. Heat a pan with oil and brown the meat pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, add the meat, minced garlic, onions and green bell pepper.
4. Rinse the canned kidney beans under cold water, drain them and add... - 95.3087
Betty's Family Favorite Chili With Bean
Take the stress out of your weeknight dinner meals with this quick and easy chili recipe. Betty's one-of-it's-kind-of chili with beans is healthy, comfy and is ready in a hurry. Tune into the video and you will know how simple this preparation really is. With... - 95.0176
Chili For Father's Day
Very few things in life are as comforting as chili. Try this Mexican delicacy to treat you dad this father's day and get compliments pouring. The chef here tells you how to cook chili at home using freshly ground beef and other homemade ingredients. A must... - 91.601
Super Bowl Chili Mexicano
Would you like to try an authentic chili recipe this weekend? Watch this video now. The chef shares her personal favorite recipe for Super Bowl Chili Mexicano, that can be easily prepared at home. Hit the play button now. - 89.9033
Butternut Squash And Black Bean Chili
1. Dice the onions, celery stalks, pablano pepper and jalapeno, set aside.
2. Mince the garlic, cut the butternut squash into cubes, set aside.
3. Chop the cilantro and drain and rinse the black beans, set aside.
4. In a large pan pour... - 89.0476
Chili From The Grill
Every tried hickory smoked chili? Watch this video recipe for Chili from The Grill. And you will know the difference. It might look like a normal chili but it tastes so different with the smokey flavor in it. Try it out! - 88.5655
Dr. Victor Gong Healthy Chili - Part 2
Enjoy dinner without feeling guilty! Dr. Gong continues to show you how to prepare his healthy chili recipe. These healthy cooking ideas are great for those who are watching calories and those who want to adopt a low fat, high-protein diet. - 88.0123
Healthy Vegan Chili
Think perfectly made Chili can never be vegan? Then you definitely need to watch this video by VeganCooking. Learn to make tasty chili that is 100% vegan and easy to cook. Watch to know more. - 87.468
Absolute Vengeance Meatless Metal Chili
Chop peppers and onion into small pieces. Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a large frying pan, add 3 tbs. of minced garlic then sauté the peppers and onions until soft and tender.
In a large stock pot combine all of the wet ingredients, (except the liquid smoke)... - 86.0026
Scrummy Secret Chili
Very few dishes are as comforting and highly gratifying as a potful of simmering hot chili. If you are one of the many chili freaks, then you will thoroughly love the video that explains a step-by-step method on how to make the perfect chili at home. If you... - 85.9759
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 85.0286
Spicy Hot Living Chili
Unless you mind singeing your tongue, you will surely enjoy a mouthful of this spicy, hot food. This blistering hot recipe blends loads and loads of peppers, tomatoes, carrots, avocadoes, and a slew of herbs. A lip-smacking way to boost your metabolism and... - 84.6095
Venison Chili With Pork Sausage
Venison is a favored meat among most Americans and innovative when combined with other meats such as pork in dishes. Watch the video showing how to make Venison Chili using venison along with pork sausage, seasonings and vegetables. A varied meat affair for... - 84.3926
Stuffed Charred Poblano Chilies
To have an authentic Mexican fare, you must try this Stuffed Charred Poblano Chilies. The chilies are soft and they are stuffed with juicy meat, Mexican salsa, and cream. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 82.8462
Chili Cheese Corn
Are you in search of a delicious side dish to serve today for lunch? Try this wonderful Chili Cheese Corn recipe. The dish is easy to make and can be simply prepared at home without to many ingredients. Do not give it a miss. - 80.6708
This is for everyone who simply loves eating spicy food. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of the spicy and tasty Homemade Chili prepared by chef Jenny. An amazing main dish prepared in a few minutes alos very simple and easy to cook. - 80.6461
Latin Chili Saint Diablo Style
1. Dice onions, garlic and poblanos
2. Add to a frying pan with a small amount of olive oil
3. Simmer over medium high heat until soft
4. Add chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper and cumin continuing to cook of medium high heat
5. Add 1 ½ cups pinto... - 79.2277
Toasted Chili Powder
Spices are the most important ingredient used in almost every dish. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the delicious and spicy Toasted Chili Powder. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. - 77.377
Turkey Chili And Tofu Wrap
Turkey Chili and Tofu Wrap - Less than 350 calories, ...25grms protein,...15 grams fiber....50 grams carbohydrates. This is fast, balanced and really fills you up! Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.449
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili - Part 3
1.Soak the walnuts to remove the enzyme inhibitors
2.Soak the sun dried tomatoes for some time before blending.
3.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
4.Make the sauce by... - 70.8799
Raw Vegan Chili
A true Vegan Chilli recipe is rare to find. Here's one that will please you and make all vegan eaters happy. Mark the video as you will want to come back and try the recipe again and again. - 70.0454
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili Part - 1
1.Soak walnuts to remove enzyme inhibitors.
2.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
3.Make the sauce by blending sun dried tomatoes,fresh tomatoes and bell pepper with salt,... - 69.3508
Spicy Raw Vegan Chili - Part 2
1.Soak the walnuts to remove enzyme inhibitors.
2.Soak the sun dried tomatoes for some time before blending.
3.In a food processor blend walnuts, sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, water and all the spices.
4.Make the sauce by blending... - 69.2083
Walnut Chili Dip
In search of an innovative and delicious dip? Try this lovely Walnut Chili Dip recipe today. The dip has a great blend of flavors and also has a lot of health benefits. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 66.5369
Quick Hot Chili
Nothing like a quick chili to warm-up for wintry days. Join Jenny as she dishes up a bowl of chili and watch as her boots dance off to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. A five ingredient, 15-minute chili fits is perfect when you need a hearty dinner in... - 65.7986
Chili Relleno And Ahi Tuna
If you want to serve some fancy looking dishes to your guests, then Chili Relleno and Ahi Tuna might just be it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 65.6254
Crumble ground beef into 5-qt casserole.
Add onions; cover.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power... - 49.931
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 49.8527
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.1434
1) In a medium saucepan, combine the corn with 1/2 cup of water.
2) Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat.
3) Cook the corn for 3 minutes, then drain in a colander and set aside.
4) In the saucepan,... - 48.8624
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5444
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Crumble beef into onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring twice to break... - 48.2285
1. Soak the beans overnight.
2. Get the water drained and they are ready for use.
1. Combine the beans, stock, half of the onions, the garlic and salt in a large heavy saucepan or pot and bring to a boil.
2. Cook under low flame, cover,... - 47.5374
Poblano Chili Stuffed With Ricotta And Pine Nuts
1.Preheat the broiler or griller.
2.In broiler pan, keep chiles and broil (grill) about 4 inches from the heat source, turning until the skins are evenly charrred.
3.Remove and wrap chiles in aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 47.4204
Extra Hot Beef Chili
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, mix together beef; onion and green pepper.
2. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
3. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until beef is lightly browned.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 47.3944
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.3466
White Bean And Chili Chicken
1) Pour off the water from the beans, and drain well.
2) In a pot, place chickens with 2 quarts water, whole onion, celery, carrot, parsley, and bay leaves.
3) Heat and simmer until meat is tender.
4) Take the chicken out of the stock and allow... - 47.2773
Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven... - 47.2395
Chili For The Crowd
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is chili for the crowd going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 47.084
1) In a medium pot, heat the oil and add the onions, celery, peppers and garlic.
2) SautÃ© the mixture for 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and chilli powder.
4) Add tomatoes, stock and beans.
5) Cover the pot and simmer for 30... - 47.082
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. In a dish take beans.
4. Cover beans with water.
5. Place it over heat and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 2 hours.
7. Then drain.
8. In a skillet heat oil.
9. Saute onion... - 46.9397
Chili With No Beans
1) Chop onion.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and stir for about 5 minutes.
4) In large bowl mix meat with garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt.
5) In small saucepan boil 2 cups... - 46.8628
1) In a large skillet heat oil. Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute and stir for 5 minutes.
2) In a 5-quart Dutch oven heat fat and brown beef in it.
3) Drain out beef and add drained vegetable mixture to the fat.
4) Add all remaining... - 46.8423
1) Take a casserole of 1-quart sized that is microwavable.
2) Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and add jalapeno pepper, garlic, bell peppers, onion and a tablespoon of water.
3) Place cover on casserole and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH (set at... - 46.7582
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 46.5628
1) In a large bowl, cover the soybeans and wheat berries in sufficient water and soak overnight.
2) In a heavy saucepan, transfer the soaked items and place over heat.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours... - 46.5081
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 46.4947
1. Freeze the beef partially to facilitate cutting.
2. Slice the beef into thin strips about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and cornmeal with the remaining 1 cup water.
4. In a large, heavy pot heat the olive oil.
5.... - 46.4634
Chili Style Roast
1) Remove the extra fat from the lean, boneless round roast.
2) Coat a Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
3) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium flame. Add in the roast.
4) Cook to brown the roast well on all sides.
5) Add in salt and pepper.... - 46.4052
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 46.248
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 46.1679
Cracked Wheat Chili
1) Soak the beans in 3 cups of water overnight at room temperature.
2) In a pot, cook the beans over the range for about 2 hours or until the beans are tender. Alternately cook in a pressure cooker at 15 pounds pressure in the soaking... - 46.0987
Chili Recipes By Category