- » Chilean Sea Bass
Chilean Sea Bass Recipes
Chilean sea bass is a cold water fish, found in the Southern Atlantic, Southern Pacific, Indian and Southern oceans. It is also known as the Patagonian toothfish and its average weight is 20-22 lb. Chilean sea bass ... More »
Baked Chilean Sea Bass
FOR THE BLACK BEAN SAUCE, combine the orange juice, sherry, sake, oyster sauce, black beans, soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and cornstarch in a medium bowl and whisk to mix well.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
HEAT THE OIL... - 44.9429
Chilean Sea Bass With Cilantro And Soy
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cilantro, the garlic, the jalapenos, and the soy sauce into the bowl of the food processor
4. Process the mix till smooth
5. Rub the paste over the bass... - 38.3565
You May Also Like!
Pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell shows you how to do this fish perfectly and gives you accompaniment suggestions. This recipe brings out the natural flavor of the Chilean Sea Bass without any sauces that would mask the delicate flavor of the fish. Serve with a... - 109.257
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass
Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass is a straight forward way to cook this delicious moist fish topped off with a Mediterranean compote. The wonderful sauce has the capers, orange juice, thyme, raisins and the caramalized onions. Try out this simple, easy to make... - 112.136
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.799
Chilean Sea Bass
In a 5-quart sauteuse or baking dish, melt the butter over low heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until they are rich golden brown, about 1 1/2 hours.
Transfer the onions to a food processor.
Add the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, and basil and... - 46.3775
Sous Vide Chilean Sea Bass With Baby Bok Choi
1. Season the sea bass with salt on both sides.
2. In a Ziploc (meant for sous-vide cooking), place the sea bass and vacuum seal the packet as shown in the video.
3. Place the fish into the sous vide rack and cook for 60 minutes at 135... - 0
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass & Vegetable Couscous
Season sea bass with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in saute pan until hot; sear sea bass until golden brown on both sides.
Place on sheet tray.
Before service, preheat oven to 350° and cook fish in oven for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. - 23.057
Chilean Sea Bass With Italian Herbed Sauce
A superb sweet, white, textured fish, sea bass is a popular feature of restaurant menus. This Chilean sea bass recipe is a three ingredient, easy baked dish that is special enough to put on your festive table. It is so simple yet moist and delicious and... - 105.324
Chilean Sea Bass With Smokey Flavor
For all the fish lovers, here is a great recipe that you must try. Watch Chef Lucki prepare this delicious Chilean Sea Bass with Smokey Flavor that you can easily replicate in your own kitchen. Watch the video now and surprise your family with this delicacy. - 80.5045
Ginger Steamed Sea Bass
Ginger Broth: Place 8 ounces fresh chopped ginger and 8 ounces sliced onion in to 1 quart water.
Simmer for about 1/2 hour; strain. - 23.9457
Chilean Sea Bass Recipes By Category