- » Chilean
Chilean cuisine can be described as a unique combination of Spanish cuisine with the local ingredients of Chile. Chilean food also bears the influence of other cuisines from Europe namely Germany, Italy, Croatia and ... More »
Healthy Chilean Bean Soup
Soups are a hot favorite for all, but all of them isn't as tasty as Chilean bean soup. Maria helps you out to cook the healthy appetizer in an easy and simple way. Now this will be a new addition to your health diet. - 108.957
Chilean Sea Bass With Italian Herbed Sauce
A superb sweet, white, textured fish, sea bass is a popular feature of restaurant menus. This Chilean sea bass recipe is a three ingredient, easy baked dish that is special enough to put on your festive table. It is so simple yet moist and delicious and... - 105.324
Chilean Sea Bass With Smokey Flavor
For all the fish lovers, here is a great recipe that you must try. Watch Chef Lucki prepare this delicious Chilean Sea Bass with Smokey Flavor that you can easily replicate in your own kitchen. Watch the video now and surprise your family with this delicacy. - 80.5045
Chilean Vegetable Confetti Stew
A spicy, soupy starter makes for an excellent dish. This yummy hot vegetable confetti soup inspired from Chile boasts of best texture and freshest flavors. Just stream this video to learn how to make this delectable soup at home in a few simple steps. - 56.4482
Chilean Em Panadas
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, toss the raisins with the rum let plump for 30 minutes.
3) In a heavy casserole, heat the oil over low heat.
4) Add the onion and cook, stirring, until wilted, for about 10 minutes.
5) Stir... - 47.2805
Chilean Corn Meat Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Saute onions in margarine until soft.
Add beef, raisins, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook until meat is done.
Spread meat in bottom of 1 1/2-quart buttered casserole.
Spread on a thin layer of rhubarb sauce; top with slices of egg, olives,... - 46.549
Chilean Sea Bass
In a 5-quart sauteuse or baking dish, melt the butter over low heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until they are rich golden brown, about 1 1/2 hours.
Transfer the onions to a food processor.
Add the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, and basil and... - 46.3775
Chilean Meat Pie
In food grinder, finely grind onion, meat, olives, hard-cooked eggs.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine meat, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, cayenne, undiluted bouillon.
To corn, add eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper.
Line bottom and sides of greased 9" pie plate... - 45.0827
Baked Chilean Sea Bass
FOR THE BLACK BEAN SAUCE, combine the orange juice, sherry, sake, oyster sauce, black beans, soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and cornstarch in a medium bowl and whisk to mix well.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
HEAT THE OIL... - 44.9429
Chilean White Peach Melba Sangria
1) Peel, pit, and finely dice the peaches.
2) In a large glass pitcher, place the peaches and raspberries.
3) Pour in the wine and Cointreau.
4) Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Before serving, add the... - 43.8978
Pastel De Chocolo
Soak raisins in 1/4 cup hot water till plump; set aside.
Cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in raisins with their liquid, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper; turn into a 3-quart casserole.
Spread chopped... - 42.3298
Chilean Avocado Salad
1) Cut each tomato quarter lengthwise into 3 thin wedges.
2) In 4 plates, evenly divide the tomatoes.
3) Sprinkle each plate with 1/2 cup cantaloupe.
4) In the center of each plate, arrange 2 avocado halves, flat side down.
5) Over the avocado, drape a... - 41.3181
In a heavy nonreactive soup pot or saucepan, saute the onions and chile or cayenne in the oil for about 5 minutes, until the onions begin to soften.
Add the cumin and lima beans and saute, stirring, for a couple of minutes.
Add the juice from the tomatoes,... - 40.9628
Marinated Fish Chilean Style
Wash the fillets, remove any bones, and cut in julienne strips.
Marinate in the wine, lime or lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt for 3 hours.
Soak the onions in the water and remaining salt for 20 minutes.
Drain well and squeeze between the hands.
Rinse under... - 39.7211
Chilean Sea Bass With Cilantro And Soy
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a large bowl, mix the cilantro, the garlic, the jalapenos, and the soy sauce into the bowl of the food processor
4. Process the mix till smooth
5. Rub the paste over the bass... - 38.3565
Chilean Fish Casserole El
1. Slice the mackerel fillets crosswise into 1-inch strips. Put the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper, and coat the strips completely. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole over moderately... - 34.9276
Chilean Grapes And Greens
Rinse grapes; remove stems.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, water, shallot, mustard, tarragon and pepper in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
Combine greens, grapes and walnuts in salad bowl; set aside.
To prepare... - 34.346
Chilean Grape Salad With Herbed Dressing
Rinse and stem grapes; seed red grapes if used.
Leave grapes whole or cut in half, as desired.
Prepare vegetables in slices or strips and chill.
When ready to serve, turn lettuce into chilled salad bowl.
Peel and slice banana.
Arrange grapes, banana... - 33.2819
Chilean Avo Dogs
1. Grill hot dogs until lightly browned. Open hot dog buns and grill flat.
2. Mix tomatoes, avocados and lime juice in a small bowl.
3. Spread desired condiments such as ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise on the hot dog buns.
4. Place hot dogs on the dressed - 27.9056
Chilean Tomato And Onion Salad
1. In a medium bowl, toss the sliced sweet onion with the red wine vinegar and season with salt and black pepper. Let the onion slices marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, tossing a few times.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, chopped... - 25.6782
Chilean Recipes By Category