- » Chile Soup
Chile Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile soup recipes.
Green Chile Soup
The green chile soup is made with green chilies and chicken broth. Flavored with cheese, paprika, garlic and onions and added tomatoes, the green chili soup is spicy and apptetizing when topped with cheese and cilatntro. - 48.0164
Green Chile Chicken Soup
Green Chile Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare boiled recipe, Green Chile Chicken Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 42.7685
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 36.6939
Chile Cheese Soup
1. Combine chile halves and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain; finely chop chiles. Set aside.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin... - 34.9415
You May Also Like!
Speedy Chile Con Carne
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan, then add the onion, green pepper and beef, and cook until meat is lightly browned.
2 Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add pinto beans, garlic salt and salt. Stir in the ground chile, comino and oregano, and simmer for... - 35.2052
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 87.7018
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.3338
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 33.2052
Creamy Green Chile Soup
Combine onion, celery, garlic, and margarine in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add flour; stir well.
Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water.
Gradually add bouillon,... - 41.1962
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Perritos Con Chile
1) In a skillet, heat butter and cook frankfurters, onion, green pepper, and chili powder until brown.
2) Stir in remaining ingredients and combine together.
3) Cook covered over low heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
4) Stir to avoid burning
5) Serve... - 40.3251
Chile Relleno Casserole
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish layer the following: Line bottom with 1/3 of the tortillas, add 1/3 of the chile, cover chiles with 1/3 of the cheese.
Pour 1/3 of the soup mixture over cheese.
Repeat two more layers as above.
Bake 30... - 27.1305
Spicy Green Chile Cornbread
This is not just another cornbread recipe, as this video will clearly affirm. Betty puts together yet another dinner time favorite that is flavorful and moist and makes for a bon appétit. It’s so good and easy to make that it’s likely to become a family... - 93.7074
Chile Soup Recipes By Category