- » Chile Rice
Chile Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile rice recipes.
Green Chile Rice Casserole
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add vegetable broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; add rice, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is... - 43.3008
You May Also Like!
Cheese & Chile Rice
In a large bowl, stir together rice, chiles, pimentos, sour cream, jack cheese, and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese.
Pour mixture into a greased shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
Bake in a 350° oven until mixture is... - 25.0215
Green Chile Cheese And Rice Bake
1 Cut the Monterey Jack cheese into 1/2-inch strips. Mix the sour cream and green chiles together.
2 Alternate layers of rice, cheese and sour cream in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
3 After 15 minutes of baking, sprinkle the... - 25.89
Chile & Cheese Rice
Place water and salt in a 2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add rice and cover.
When water resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until rice is al dente and all liquid is absorbed (about 20 minutes).
Stir in chiles, pimentos, sour... - 29.9372
Chile Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic and onion until finely chopped.
3) In a small skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes over a medium heat until... - 45.5468
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 31.4913
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 24.7226
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 41.3587
Chilli Rice Mold
Saute red pepper in butter in a skillet until barely tender.
Remove red pepper with a slotted spoon, reserving butter in skillet, set red pepper aside.
Saute onion in remaining butter.
Arrange pepper strips to radiate from bottom center of a greased 1... - 37.9003
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 30.819
Rice-green Chili Casserole
Combine chiles and sour cream.
Place 1 cup cooked rice in bottom of 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Spoon a third of sour cream mixture over rice and top with one third of the cheese.
Do this two more times.
Cover and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Uncover and bake... - 27.0073