- » Chile Relleno
Chile Relleno Recipes
Chile rellenos is a Mexican dish which consists of stuffed chilies. Traditional chile rellenos recipe makes use of the most famous Mexican chili, but various substitutes are also used to make this famous chile ... More »
Baked Grouper Chili Rellenos
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 116.818
Mock Chile Relleno
1.Take the chilies and remove the seeds from them.
2.Cut the seedless chilies into thin strips.
1.Grease the bottom and sides of a slow cooker and put half the chilies at its bottom.
2.Top the layer of chili with Cheddar cheese.
3.Spread... - 42.7045
Chile Rellenos With Meat
In a pan saute the meat over low heat until the pinkness is gone.
Add the cumin, salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute for two to three minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook,... - 40.7291
Spray 4 individual au gratin dishes or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until the egg whites form stiff peaks but are not dry.
Fold in the... - 33.2672
Baked Chile Relleno
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 6-inch au gratin dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
3. In small bowl, lightly beat egg yolk; fold into egg whites. Spread... - 27.39
Bacon Chile Rellenos
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Carefully remove stems from chilies. Cut chilies in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese into each Chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each. - 18.4052
Chile Relleno Recipes By Category