- » Chile Potato Casserole
Chile Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile potato casserole recipes.
Beef And Potato Casserole
Ground Beef And Potato Casserole is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 31.648
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 41.2435
California Scalloped Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Use a 15-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan to grease the bottom and sides with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
3) Peel off the potato skin and cut into 1/16 inch slices.
4) In a bowl of cold water, place the slices.
5) In... - 44.6304
Chicken Caribbe has a Incredible taste. The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Chicken Caribbe Refreshing taste. - 34.7562
1) Use 1 teaspoon butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
2) Layer with sweet potatoes and then bananas over the top.
3) Add the chicken breasts and top with cilantro and chiles.
4) Drizzle the lime juice over the chicken and add the peel and... - 35.2699
Pork And Tomatillo Stew
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil. Season the pork chunks with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add the celery and onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring... - 29.2344
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 38.5011
Pot Roast Caribe
1. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander
2. and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir well and keep aside.
3. In a large casserole or Dutch oven heat the oil.
4. When hot but not smoking, sear the roast on... - 44.8568