- » Chile Pepper Water
Chile Pepper Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile pepper water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile pepper water recipes.
Ricotta Chile Pepper Souffle
Beat egg yolks until thick and pale in color and beat in salt, cornstarch, mustard, and Tabasco.
Mix in sour half and half, ricotta, and chile peppers.
Beat the 6 egg whites until stiff, but not dry, and fold in.
Turn into a greased 1 1/2quart souffle... - 36.5922
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.4321
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 46.1524
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 43.9119
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 105.065
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.6619
Cauliflower With Green Chiles
Wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a serving dish, and keep warm.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium heat... - 44.5152
Chile Rellenos With Meat
In a pan saute the meat over low heat until the pinkness is gone.
Add the cumin, salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute for two to three minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook,... - 41.8383
Salsa De Chile Colorado
Using tongs, hold chilies over a gas flame to toast, or put under a broiler.
Do not burn.
Remove stems, shake out seeds, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Put in a blender with the water and whirl until smooth; or grind chilies... - 41.9231
Chile Jack Corn Loaf
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine corn, buttermilk, margarine, egg, and egg whites; stir mixture well.
Press roasted red pepper and chiles between paper towels until barely moist.
Add pepper and chiles to... - 40.1793
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 32.2149
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.5492
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 39.1147
Green Chile Rice Casserole
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add vegetable broth and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; add rice, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is... - 43.1748
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.4709
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.3316
Chile Cheese Soup
1. Combine chile halves and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain; finely chop chiles. Set aside.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin... - 35.167
In The Kitchen With Ken - Grouper Chile Rellenos
For those who love Mexican food. This is a traditional Mexican Rican dish that calls for stuffed chilies! Ken gets these going easily with some spice and cheese to follow. Watch Ken show you how. - 122.061
Chile Con Carne
Soak beans in water overnight.
The next day, place water and beans in saucepan, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and chop onion.
Heat the drippings or oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the beef.
Cook till brown, then... - 42.4883
Chile Con Carne
1.In a pan, heat the olive oil
2.Now add the meat and suet to the pan and cook until the meat is brown
3.Also add onions and garlic and cook about 5 minutes, keep stirring constantly
4.Then stir in the chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt and... - 42.0178
Chile Corn Dip
Chile Corn Dip is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chilled recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Chile Corn Dip. - 33.3674
Roast, peel and chop the Anaheim chiles.
Heat oil in large skillet and saute the pork until brown.
Add the Anaheims, jalapenos, onions, chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the pureed tomatoes, water and seasonings.
Simmer for about 1... - 39.5299
Mexican Chile Verde
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
If fresh peppers are used, remove the seeds and chop into 1/4 inch dice.
Crush the bouillon cube with the garlic.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the garnish, and place in the pot.
Place... - 37.7261
Chile Con Carne
1. Brown meat with onion and green pepper. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding extra water if needed - 33.5711
Beef Corn Chile
Saute onion and garlic in margarine 10 minutes, or until tender.
Add meat and brown lightly.
Add chili powder and water and simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Add beans and corn.
Mix well and heat through.
Good with a green salad. - 33.6006
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 34.2577
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 35.6709
Chile Con Carne
1) Take a Dutch oven or heavy casserole and heat oil in it. Add green pepper and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add meat and cook over high heat until brown, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in tomatoes, water, chili powder, sugar, salt and garlic.... - 41.7602
Chile Con Carne
Heat oil in a dutch oven and saute the onion until soft.
Add the meat, garlic, chili powder and cumin.
Cook until the meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Simmer about 2 hours. - 38.1051
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 43.0831
Hominy And Red Chile Stew
1. In a large casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, squash, oregano and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in the chile powder and flour until blended.
2. Add the hominy and enough water to cover generously,... - 35.4297
Green Chile And Chicken Stew
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil,- cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Remove chicken from broth,- remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces,- return to broth. Discard bay leaves.
2. Add potato... - 29.1289
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 50.1473
Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
Cut peppers in quarters lengthwise; cook in simmering water 8 to 10 minutes or till tender.
Drain, cool, and peel.
Cut cheese in four 1/4-inch slices and sandwich each between green-pepper pieces.
Beat egg whites till... - 33.7166
Remove tops and seeds from 3 peppers; cut peppers in half lengthwise.
Cook in boiling salted water in saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain peppers; cool and peel.
Cut beef tips into 1/2-inch cubes.
Saute beef and chopped onion in shortening... - 41.2887
Mom's Chile Sauce
Mom'S Chile Sauce is a lovely piquant sauce that is mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner with some cooked meat and it was a complete success. Try making Mom'S Chile Sauce at home and you will understand why! - 41.4648
Chile & Cheese Sandwich
Wash red chiles, if used, and place in a pan with 1/2 inch water; cover and simmer gently for about 5 min-utes.
Pull out seeds under running water.
Drain and dry chiles on paper toweling.
Place red or green chiles in shallow baking dish.
Mix together oil,... - 40.7638
Amelia Ceja's Award Winning Carne Con Chile
With the Super Bowl just around the corner, Amelia Ceja prepares her famous Chili -- Carne con Chile. This delicious dish is paired with Ceja Vineyards 2008 Vino de Casa red blend, a perfect compliment to all of your favorite snacks and food on the day of the... - 116.15
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 31.2248
Saute peppers, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Stir in pepper, hot sauce, and corn, cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat, let cool.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 2... - 42.7801
Chile Chicken Casserole
1 Put the chicken in a cooking pot and add the celery, carrot, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, a pinch of pepper and the thyme. Add just enough water to cover. Simmer until very tender, about 1 hour. Leg joints should move easily. Strain the cooking broth and... - 34.5359
1 Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the corn, chiles and seasoning.
2 Cover and cook until the corn is tender, about 12 minutes. If corn seems dry, add a few drops of water. - 26.3963
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 28.5121
1 Place the beans in a bowl, add 3 cups water, and let soak overnight.
2 Pour the beans and soaking water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender, about 1 hour. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching or burning. About 10 minutes... - 41.0977
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 41.6742
Creamy Green Chile Soup
Combine onion, celery, garlic, and margarine in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add flour; stir well.
Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water.
Gradually add bouillon,... - 41.399
Red Chile Deviled Eggs
Put the eggs in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring just to a boil over high heat, then turn off the heat, cover the pot, and let sit for 15 minutes.
Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cooL Remove the shell from... - 24.2443
Oso Creek Chile Aka Pedernales Chili
Any natural born Texan knows how to make a good bowl of red, spicy hot chili, the official dish of the state! You may have tried many different recipes but here is one authentic Texan style recipe that will set your taste buds on fire and will satisfy your... - 114.635
Garlic, Chile, Corn, And Summer Squash
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir for 5 minutes over low heat.
2. Add squash and chiles. Cook and stir for 8 minutes, adding more liquid if necessary.
3. Add corn, parsley, and pepper. Cook... - 34.7668
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.5109
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 133.664
Cilantro Pasta With Blackened Chicken In Ancho Chile, Garlic Sauce
Process the pasta.
Cut into desired shape.
Blend all the seasoning together.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 ml) of seasoned blend.
Dust the chicken with the seasonings.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of oil in a skillet to very hot.
Fry the chicken a few strips at a time for 2... - 41.477
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.3902
Hot Orange Chile Glaze
1) Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan till it is very hot, but not smoking.
2) Over moderate heat, saute the onion in oil till it is clear. This takes about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except the water and cornstarch.... - 42.1949
Berbere Arabic Chile And Spice Paste
1) From the chilies, remove the stems. To make a less hot sauce, remove the seeds as well.
2) Use the boiling water to cover the chillies and allow them to soften for about 30 minutes.
3) In a dry heavy skillet, toast the cumin till its... - 42.7472
Red Chile Sauce
Wash chile; remove stem, seeds, and veins.
Place chile in a bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 15 minutes or until chile is soft; drain and coarsely chop.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add chile, onion, and garlic.
Pulse 4 or 5 times... - 29.7084
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 41.813
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.2825
Green Chile Bread
In a blender or food processor, whirl chiles until smoothly pureed.
If desired, add ground red pepper.
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand until softened (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan, combine milk and... - 36.5206
Santa Fe Trail Chile
Heat the oil in a large skillet until medium-hot.
Add the pork butt and beef chuck and sear over medium heat until a rich dark color.
Add the ground pork and ground beef; cook until browned.
Drain and discard the fat.
Add the onions, bell peppers, celery and... - 40.4215
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 35.282
Chile-sauced Veal Chops
Trim excess fat from veal chops.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add veal chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove chops from skillet; drain on paper towels.
Place chops in an... - 42.2364
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 39.3502
Zucchini Green Chile Casserole
Slice unpeeled zucchini and place in heavy saucepan with 1/2 inch boiling salted water.
Cover and simmer gently until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, if necessary, and turn into large buttered casserole.
Saute onion and garlic in melted butter until soft and... - 40.7549
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.5235
Chile Colorado Style Chicken Stew
Here is an easy meal that is frugal and absolutely perfectly delish! Serve it with some Mexican rice and you are set. Enjoy! - 113.337
Chile Corn Bread Salad
Chile Corn Bread Salad is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Chile Corn Bread Salad recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.6519
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 45.5836
Chiles Rellenos De Queso
Broil the chilies 4-5 minutes each side until skin blisters.
Wrap in a towel and let stand for 5 minutes.
Peel the skin off carefully.
Cut a slit lengthwise in each.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Fill with 1/4 cup cheese.
Coat with breadcrumbs and refrigerate... - 46.7789
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 89.6387
Roasted Chiles With Egg
1. To roast chiles, place chiles on a 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat, turning often, until charred all over (5 to 8 minutes). Cover with foil and let cool on baking sheet; then remove and discard skins. Cut a slit... - 33.5654
Chile Pecan Brownies
Containing coriander seeds, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper (amongst other spices), Baharat spice blend is a perfect spicy addition to any dark chocolate dish. The caramelized nuts can also be served on their own as a sweet nibble or to finish a... - 36.54
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 46.4567
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 45.9659
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 40.4874
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.382
Beef And Barley Stew
Beef And Barley Stew is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Beef And Barley Stew; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 40.9063
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.4973
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers, and remove seeds.
Cook tops and bottoms of peppers in boiling water 5 minutes.
Drain peppers; set aside.
Combine rice and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture evenly into peppers, and replace pepper... - 36.8863
Chili Con Queso
Saute onions and green peppers in Crisco until tender, but not brown.
Add seasonings and tomatoes.
Cut cheese into pieces; add to tomato mixture, and stir well to melt.
Make a paste of flour and water; add to sauce, and cook until desired thickness.
Add chili... - 32.4272
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.8955
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 111.015
Corn And Green Pepper Salad
Corn And Green Pepper Salad recipe adapted from NY Times. This Corn And Green Pepper Salad can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 34.2563
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 43.5728
Agents Action Green Chili Stew
Brown diced steak in hot shortening; add chiles, tomatoes, and enough water to cover.
Simmer until meat is tender (about 2 hours).
Pinto or kidney beans may be added to this. - 28.7468
Eggplant And Peppers With Roasted Chili
1. Heat a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the peas, coriander, and chiles. Stir-fry until the peas turn golden brown, the coriander seeds darken, and the chiles slightly blacken, about 1 minute. Remove the pea... - 31.9092
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Arrange peppers in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Drain peppers and set aside.
Arrange broccoli flowerets and next 5 ingredients in vegetable steamer.
Cover and steam 5 minutes;... - 44.5248
Beef-stuffed Pepper Halves
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and stems.
Arrange, cut side up, in a shallow casserole or baking pan about 9 by 13 inches.Sprinkle salt in a frying pan; place over medium heat.
Add the beef, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, and chile... - 39.8348
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 32.7374
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 43.2042
Potato Tomato Soup With Bell Peppers And Chili
Place the potatoes in a large, heavy pot with 5 cups of the water.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green... - 46.8307
Cheddar & Peppers Tamale Pie
In a non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the 3 Tbs.chicken broth until onion is tender.
Add chicken pieces, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and 1/2 tsp.lite salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; reduce heat, and simmer,... - 41.4269
Steamed Fish In Spinach With Pickled Peppers And Onions
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan, and stir well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; discard bay leaf, and stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Pour into a bowl; let stand 2 hours.
Sprinkle remaining salt and... - 38.3104
Cold Peanut Noodles With Tofu And Red Peppers
1. In a large bowl, toss the tofu with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the chow mein noodles and cook until they are a! Dente. Drain and rinse the noodles under cold water. Shake... - 32.3104
Corn And Pepper Chowder
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir flour, cumin, and ground red pepper into sauteed vegetables; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in... - 38.3448
Texan Pablano Peppers Chili Rellenos
If you're a fan of Southern cooking, then you must love Chili Rellenos. The recipe has often been considered tricky but with chefs like Ramona Werst making things easy for the general public, you have no reason to believe that you cannot make this delicacy at... - 126.159
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.5162