- » Chile Pepper Sauce
Chile Pepper Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile pepper sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile pepper sauce recipes.
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 41.6155
Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Combine tomato puree, white vinegar,chile powder, cumin, coriander, pepper sauce in a saucepan and simmer a few minutes.
2)This sauce can be served with any dish. - 30.1435
Grilled Beef And Bean Stuffed Poblano Chile Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut a lengthwise slit in one side of each pepper; discard seeds and membranes. Place peppers on a paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until peppers are hot and beginning to soften. Set aside to cool.
3. Cook... - 35.1394
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 44.1174
Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic Lime And Chile Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, in one layer if possible, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using tongs, flip the shrimp over and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lime... - 41.154
Chile Con Queso
1) In a Dutch oven, add oil to heat up.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté until translucent.
3) Sprinkle flour and chili powder into the onion mixture.
4) Cook this for a minute by reducing the heat to low. Keep on stirring.
5) Add tomatoes and green... - 42.9502
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 0
Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part1
This recipe video is in 4 parts this is- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. For all those who are fond of authentic Mexican food, here is a wonderful recipe Mexican chiles rellenos guillermos... - 85.0175
Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 4
This recipe video is in 4 parts this is- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.After assembling the ingredients for chiles rellenos guillermos, now it is time to place the dish in the oven so that... - 64.6289
Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 3
This recipe video is in 4 parts this is- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 3. Please watch part 1,2, and 4 for complete recipe.Now it is time to assemble the casserole. So watch this video to see how to assemble the chili peppers, cheddar... - 85.2625
Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 2
This recipe video is in 4 parts this is- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos, New Mexican Food Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe. The chiles rellenos guillermos looks so amazing. In this video it looks so easy to prepare the recipe at home. The... - 65.6937
Chile Con Queso
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except jalapeno pepper.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture can be stirred smooth, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Garnish with jalapeno pepper. - 31.9071
Mom's Chile Sauce
Mom'S Chile Sauce is a lovely piquant sauce that is mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner with some cooked meat and it was a complete success. Try making Mom'S Chile Sauce at home and you will understand why! - 37.3738
Colorado Chile Que Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5) Heat the mixture to boiling.
6) Reduce the... - 41.0894
Baked Chiles Rellenos
In skillet, brown beef and onion; drain off excess fat.
Sprinkle meat with 14 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
Split chilies lengthwise and remove seeds; spread open.
Lay half of chilies on bottom of a shallow 1quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese; top with... - 38.3141
Red Chile Sauce
Wash chile; remove stem, seeds, and veins.
Place chile in a bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 15 minutes or until chile is soft; drain and coarsely chop.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add chile, onion, and garlic.
Pulse 4 or 5 times... - 29.6917
Green Chile Cream Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions until almost tender.
2. Add green chiles and jalapeno peppers and cook stirring frequently, for2 minutes.
3. Reducing heat to medium-low, stir constantly adding flour, salt and white... - 42.2847
Sweet Sour Chile Sauce
Peel, core, and quarter tomatoes.
Using metal blade, process a portion at a time with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; you should have 6 cups.
Place tomatoes in a 5 to 6-quart pan.
Process green chiles and hot chile pepper (remove seeds if desired) with... - 44.6213
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.8221
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 30.819
Spicy Shrimp In Chile Sauce
1. In a small skillet, mix the sugar with 1 tablespoon of the water and cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cook without stirring until the mixture becomes a deep amber caramel, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 29.2519
Veal Stew With Cilantro Chile Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Trim fat from roast.
Combine roast, broth, and next 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until roast is tender.
Remove roast from pan, reserving... - 38.2464
Poached Eggs With Chile-cheese Sauce
You'll simply love this Poached Eggs With Chile-Cheese Sauce recipe. A rare combination of egg, chili, and cheese sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.2884
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 44.4637
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 42.3012
Cilantro Pasta With Blackened Chicken In Ancho Chile, Garlic Sauce
Process the pasta.
Cut into desired shape.
Blend all the seasoning together.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 ml) of seasoned blend.
Dust the chicken with the seasonings.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of oil in a skillet to very hot.
Fry the chicken a few strips at a time for 2... - 42.6031
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Chile-sauced Veal Chops
Trim excess fat from veal chops.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add veal chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove chops from skillet; drain on paper towels.
Place chops in an... - 40.2837
Hot Orange Chile Glaze
1) Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan till it is very hot, but not smoking.
2) Over moderate heat, saute the onion in oil till it is clear. This takes about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except the water and cornstarch.... - 42.4659
Grilled Fava Bean Pods With Chile And Lemon
Light a grill.
In a large bowl, toss the fava bean pods with the olive oil.
Grill the favas over high heat for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until the pods are softened and charred in spots.
Return the beans to the bowl and toss with the sliced... - 25.6387
Green Chile And Corn Frittata
1 Whisk together the eggs, corn, chiles, milk, parsley, thyme, ground pepper, and pepper sauce in a large bowl.
2 Spray a medium nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the egg mixture; top with the tomatoes, cut-side up, and... - 24.9132
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 39.941
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 58.1541
Americanized Chicken Chile Verde
If you like your chicken in stew to be super tender, super moist and all the more healthy, the video is worth a watch. The chef here makes the Americanized version of the authentic chicken chile verde and beautiful green tomatoes that go into the gravy take... - 138.839
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.5709
Ginger Beef With Chile
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks if necessary. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin, pound the steaks until they are 1/2 inch/1 cm thick. Season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste and place in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the ginger wine,... - 35.1489
Chile Con Queso
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan (one suitable to serve from, if desired) over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir often until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Add salsa and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, add cheese, and stir until melted.
Add buttermilk and... - 33.5995
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Prepare the chicken by placing in a medium saucepan with water.
Water level should be 2 inches above the chicken.
It will help season the chicken while it is cooking.
Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, until done.
Shred chicken with fingers when cooled.
Preheat... - 33.6011
Remove tops and seeds from 3 peppers; cut peppers in half lengthwise.
Cook in boiling salted water in saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain peppers; cool and peel.
Cut beef tips into 1/2-inch cubes.
Saute beef and chopped onion in shortening... - 41.4857
1. Shake half of the beef cubes in a bag with 2 tablespoons of the flour. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil into a large nonstick pot or nonreactive Dutch oven and place over moderately-high heat. Add the floured beef and brown well, without stirring,... - 32.5797
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce is a great way to add flavor to your food. You can use this Olio Santo Dipping Sauce for many types of food. Great one to prepare! - 22.3991
Shrimp Salad With Celery Root & Caviar
Peel the celery root and cut this in ½cm, steamed for about 5-6 minutes in light salted water.
Slice celery round and place this in a bowl add wine vinegar, salt, pepper, Virgin olive oil, Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes while preparing the spicey... - 43.5503
Speedy Chile Con Carne
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan, then add the onion, green pepper and beef, and cook until meat is lightly browned.
2 Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add pinto beans, garlic salt and salt. Stir in the ground chile, comino and oregano, and simmer for... - 34.0587
Chile Chicken Saute
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon,... - 27.0254
Chile Con Carne
1. Brown meat with onion and green pepper. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding extra water if needed - 31.4707
Chile Relleno Casserole
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Arrange half of the chilies in the bottom of the dish.
Meanwhile, brown ground beef; drain fat.
Simmer onions with beef; season with salt and pepper.
Top chilies with a layer of beef mixture, followed by a... - 44.152
Green Chile Chicken
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and simmer over low heat until it is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for a few seconds just to release its aroma.
2. Add the oregano, cumin, and... - 37.0859
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 29.4454
Chile Relleno Casserole
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium skillet; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Layer half each of green chilies and cheese in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 33.0037
Chile Con Carne
Soak beans in water overnight.
The next day, place water and beans in saucepan, cover and cook gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut the beef into 1 inch cubes.
Peel and chop onion.
Heat the drippings or oil and butter in a skillet.
Add the beef.
Cook till brown, then... - 42.4613
Chile Con Queso
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add the onion and cook until it softens.
3) Add tomatoes and chilies.
4) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for a few minutes.
5) Fold in cheese and stir to melt into the mixture.
6) Stir in milk... - 45.538
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 38.4857
Chile Tortilla Bake: Easy Entertaining
Want a classic Mexican recipe that will all your guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make baked tortillas that are Mexican in the truest sense of the word. Watch to know more! - 82.0341
Berbere Arabic Chile And Spice Paste
1) From the chilies, remove the stems. To make a less hot sauce, remove the seeds as well.
2) Use the boiling water to cover the chillies and allow them to soften for about 30 minutes.
3) In a dry heavy skillet, toast the cumin till its... - 39.9588
Chile Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a shallow casserole about 2-quart size.
3. Add pinto beans, chili with beans, bean dip with jalapenos, green pepper, green onion, and chili sauce.
4. Stir to mix well.
5. In a casserole spread mixture... - 40.5605
Sesame Chile Chicken With Gingered Watermelon Salsa
1. To prepare chicken, combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. To prepare salsa, combine watermelon and next 8 ingredients... - 32.2254
Saute peppers, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
Stir in pepper, hot sauce, and corn, cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat, let cool.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 2... - 40.2686
Santa Fe Trail Chile
Heat the oil in a large skillet until medium-hot.
Add the pork butt and beef chuck and sear over medium heat until a rich dark color.
Add the ground pork and ground beef; cook until browned.
Drain and discard the fat.
Add the onions, bell peppers, celery and... - 38.54
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 29.8801
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 45.2793
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 42.5629
Chile Rellenos Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a medium sized skillet and combine the first 4 ingredients in it.
3. Place the skillet over heat and cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
4. Drain off pan drippings.
5. Take a 10- x 6- x... - 46.6209
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Salsa De Chile Colorado
Using tongs, hold chilies over a gas flame to toast, or put under a broiler.
Do not burn.
Remove stems, shake out seeds, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Put in a blender with the water and whirl until smooth; or grind chilies... - 42.8186
Pasta With Chile Con Queso
In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and jalapeno over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the evaporated milk and, stirring frequently and taking care that the milk doesn't boil over, simmer briskly until it has reduced by about a third and has... - 34.1982
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Chile Con Carne With Noodles
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and hot pepper until beef is browned. Drain.
Combine beef mixture, cheese, noodles, chili beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a 3-quart
(9" x... - 32.7879
Amelia Ceja's Award Winning Carne Con Chile
With the Super Bowl just around the corner, Amelia Ceja prepares her famous Chili -- Carne con Chile. This delicious dish is paired with Ceja Vineyards 2008 Vino de Casa red blend, a perfect compliment to all of your favorite snacks and food on the day of the... - 117.408
Chile Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 3x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl.
Whisk eggs in large bowl until blended; stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, chilies, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Add... - 40.0897
Make-ahead Chicken-chile Rolls
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thin between pieces of wax paper. Top each piece of chicken with one strip of cheese and 2 tablespoons chiles; roll up. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in a bowl; place melted butter in a separate bowl.... - 22.1095
Lemon, Garlic And Chile Wings
1. Rinse the chicken wings and dry them very well with paper towels.
2. Toss the wings with 1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mix. Set on a platter and refrigerate uncovered for 2 hours. ( this will help dry out the moisture, resulting... - 36.2514
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781
Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
Cut peppers in quarters lengthwise; cook in simmering water 8 to 10 minutes or till tender.
Drain, cool, and peel.
Cut cheese in four 1/4-inch slices and sandwich each between green-pepper pieces.
Beat egg whites till... - 32.3512
Beef Chiles Rellenos Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet, stirring to crumble beef; drain well.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and set aside.
Arrange half of chilies in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle With cheese; top with... - 36.612
Cauliflower With Green Chiles
Wash cauliflower, and break into flowerets.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a serving dish, and keep warm.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium heat... - 42.455
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 37.4384
Spicy Grilled Chicken With Apples And Chiles
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine all the juices, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro
3. In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts, and pour the marinade... - 45.4896
Chiles Rellenos De Queso
Broil the chilies 4-5 minutes each side until skin blisters.
Wrap in a towel and let stand for 5 minutes.
Peel the skin off carefully.
Cut a slit lengthwise in each.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Fill with 1/4 cup cheese.
Coat with breadcrumbs and refrigerate... - 46.4678
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 45.2942
Chiles Rellenos En Casserole
Oil a large deep casserole; place 1/2 of the cooked rice on the bottom; set aside.
If you are using fresh chilis, blanch them or hold them over an open gas flame until the skin crackles and bums all around; peel the skins off. Slit the fresh or canned chilis... - 36.0908
Habanero Pepper Sauce
You can use this Habanero Pepper Sauce to season salsa, soups, stews or sandwiches. This Habanero Pepper Sauce is quick, easy, spicy and makes an excellent sauce. Do make this! - 26.9339
Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Heat grill pan, skillet or barbecue (medium heat).
In small bowl, whisk together chile, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread 1 tablespoon of chile-lime sauce on each of the tortillas.
Top 4 of the tortillas with the chicken and cheese,... - 37.017
Eggs In Pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper and chiles in a 9-inch pie pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes.
Pull off and discard skins, seeds, and stems; then thinly slice pepper and... - 42.8785
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.1979
Baked Chili Relleno
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper with egg yolks; then fold in beaten egg whites and pour half of this mixture into a greased 2 by 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Slit each chile lengthwise down one side and lay flat over egg batter and then... - 30.644
Jamaican Baked Jerk Chicken Wings
Tired of the same old chicken wings, then try these Jamaican baked chicken wings. Here is an impressive video that is definitely a must watch. The chef here flavors the chicken wings in a flavorful jerk marinade. This video would surely equip you to make... - 143.717
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 40.7001
Chili Con Queso
Saute onions and green peppers in Crisco until tender, but not brown.
Add seasonings and tomatoes.
Cut cheese into pieces; add to tomato mixture, and stir well to melt.
Make a paste of flour and water; add to sauce, and cook until desired thickness.
Add chili... - 29.8744
Cut abalone into strips about 1 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long, and place in a small bowl.
Mix together the lime juice, salad oil, chile salsa, salt, pepper, garlic salt, sugar, and hot-pepper seasoning.
Pour sauce over the abalone and mix well; then cover... - 30.2773
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 26.4286
Place the bell pepper, celery, chiles, garlic, herbs, salt, Tabasco and water in a saucepan and cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, or until the water evaporates.
Remove from the heat, discard the bay leaf and thyme, transfer to a... - 35.9204
Pretty 'n' Peppery Salsa
Thoroughly combine the tomatoes, greens, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
Garnish with the nasturtium blossoms. - 31.5001
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 28.6346
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Arrange peppers in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Drain peppers and set aside.
Arrange broccoli flowerets and next 5 ingredients in vegetable steamer.
Cover and steam 5 minutes;... - 42.4377
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 32.6282
Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, red pepper, lemon juice, chile sauce, and soy sauce until well blended.
Store at room temperature until next day, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables— cucumber or jicama slices, celery stalks, carrot or green pepper... - 26.4107