- » Chile Dessert
Chile Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chile Dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chile Dessert recipes.
Miniature Chile Cheese Turnovers
Prepare pie crust mix, adding water as directed on package.
Stir in 2 cups of the cheese.
Divide pastry in half.
Roll out one half on a lightly floured board to 1/16-inch thickness.
With a cooky cutter, cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds.
Moisten edge of each round... - 36.7489
Chile Cheese Quiche
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pieplate with pastry; trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove pastry shell from oven, and gently prick again.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Cool completely... - 34.8186
You May Also Like!
In a pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat just until limp.
Add tomato puree and garlic.
Gradually stir in chili powder.
Add cumin, oregano, and salt.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, to blend flavors.
Pour through wire strainer. - 30.2972
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 41.6155
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce is a great way to add flavor to your food. You can use this Olio Santo Dipping Sauce for many types of food. Great one to prepare! - 22.3991
Chilled Fruit Refresco
1. Remove seeds and rind from watermelon, cantaloupe, honey-dew melon, mango, and papaya; peel pineapple and jicama; crack coconut and peel away brown inner skin. Cut all fruit into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a platter with cocktail picks or on... - 31.9093
1. Wash all the fruit, remove the stalks, skins and pits, and chop them all
2. In an ovenproof dish, add all the fruits and spinrkle four tablsepoons of sugar on top
3. Lay the cookies on top of the fruits, sprinkle liqueur on top
4. In... - 44.286
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding With Beaten Egg
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Position knife in food processor bowl; add corn, and pulse 10 to 12 times or until corn is coarsely chopped.
Add... - 45.3722
Tex Mex Muffins
Stir together corn meal, flour, baking powder, soda and cumin.
Beat eggs and add honey, oil and buttermilk.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and quickly add the wet ingredients.
Fold in cheese and chiles.
Batter will be lumpy.
Spoon into greased muffin tins... - 35.2106
Barley With Chestnuts And Dried Fruit
1. Boil water and add barley.
2. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 50 minutes till the barley gets tender and water is well absorbed.
3. Add olive oil, black pepper and salt. Stir well.
4. In a 2 quart pot add the peeled chestnuts, water and chile... - 44.3476
Spiced Pineapple Spears
Peel and core pineapples, reserving as much juice as possible.
Cut pineapple into 3-inch-long, 1/2-inch-thick spears.
Measure reserved pineapple juice; add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Pour juice mixture into a 6-quart pan; stir in... - 42.0356