- » Chile Chicken Soup
Chile Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile chicken soup recipes.
Yucatan Chile Citrus Soup
1. In soup pot, heat the oil and saute the chopped onion and chiles over medium heat. Cook until the onion is soft. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
2. Add the broth to the soup pot with the quartered onion, garlic, peppercorns, thyme, and salt, and... - 34.8317
You May Also Like!
Green Chile Chicken Soup
Green Chile Chicken Soup is an amazingly delicious version of appetizer. An easy to prepare boiled recipe, Green Chile Chicken Soup is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 40.7265
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 91.0503
Green Chile Casserole
Mix soup with green chilies.
Layer tortillas and cheese.
Pour soup mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 23.517
Green Chile Soup
The green chile soup is made with green chilies and chicken broth. Flavored with cheese, paprika, garlic and onions and added tomatoes, the green chili soup is spicy and apptetizing when topped with cheese and cilatntro. - 45.5804
Chile Cheese Soup
1. Combine chile halves and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain; finely chop chiles. Set aside.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin... - 33.6132
Shrimp And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chile
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the stock, salsa, rice, and onion.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender but not mushy. Increase the heat to the high setting.
3. Stir in the... - 31.4913
Creamy Green Chile Soup
Combine onion, celery, garlic, and margarine in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add flour; stir well.
Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water.
Gradually add bouillon,... - 39.1344
Chicken With Chiles
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange in 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
Cook covered with wax paper, 28 minutes or until done. - 28.1742
Green Chile And Chicken Stew
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil,- cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Remove chicken from broth,- remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces,- return to broth. Discard bay leaves.
2. Add potato... - 29.2661