- » Chile Burrito
Chile Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chile burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chile burrito recipes.
1 Melt butter in a frypan. Add the onion, tomatoes and chiles; cook until the onion is translucent. Add the flour and stir and cook until well blended.
2 Add pepper rings, garlic, salt and stock. Cook until the sauce becomes smooth, then continue to cook for... - 34.1793
In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons steak sauce, 2 tablespoons chiles and sour cream.
Cover; chill until serving time.
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining steak sauce and chiles.
Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) oval patties.
Grill over medium heat... - 39.0364
You May Also Like!
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 125.475
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 26.2442
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Prepare tomato and chile relish and chill.
Cook your choice of meat filling (reheat if made ahead).
Meanwhile, follow directions for reheating tortillas. - 25.2737
Crile Beef Burritos
1. In a large bowl, stir together chile, garlic, red pepper, soy sauce, and sugar. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside - 26.8778
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 35.8557
Shredded Beef Burritos
Sprinkle beef on all sides with 1 teaspoon of the chili powder.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add beef; brown well on both sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place... - 45.6627
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
1. To prepare lime marinade, in a nonmetal bowl, stir together lime peel, lime juice, vinegar, honey, mustard, cumin, garlic, and chile. Pour into a large (1-gallon/3.8-liter) heavy-duty resealable plastic bag or large nonmetal bowl. Add corn, beans,... - 26.7369
1. Rub turkey tenderloins with taco seasoning, place in a 3-quart slow cooker. Add onion, celery, and canned tomatoes, cover with lid. Cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat setting, and cook 6 hours. Remove turkey tenderloins from slow cooker,... - 29.6131
Chile Burrito Recipes By Category