- » Chicory Root
Chicory Root Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicory root recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicory root recipes.
Braised Chicory Endive With Cheese And Eggs
1. Prepare the chicory
2. Cut off the root and wash the chicory well
3. In a large pan, toss in the 2 oz (50 g / 1/4 cup) butter, a good pinch of sea salt, and the juice of half the lemon
4. Place the chicory in the pan and cover level with... - 41.2939
Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese & Michigan Dried Cherries
This Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese is simply fabulous ! I love this mixed vegetable salad with a generous helping of blue cheese with pasta and meat dishes ! Try this Chicory & Endive Salad With Blue Cheese and let me know if you like it ! - 41.5783
Soy Mocha Ice Cream
1) In a saucepan, add water to boil over high heat.
2) Add chicory root and reduce the heat to simmer for 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) Drain the excess water and combine with other ingredients.
4) In your food processor, pour all these ingredients... - 37.5637
Belgian Endive And Roquefort Salad
Cut off the root ends of chicory.
Dry them well.
Roll in a cloth and store in the vegetable compartment of the refrigerator.
Roquefort Dressing: Blend in a liquidizer 2 oz. vinegar, 2 tablespoons sherry, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and... - 31.8671
Italian Antipasto Salad
1. Wash the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
2. Pat them dry on paper toweling and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the dressing.
4. Whisk with a fork until well amalgamated. Keep aside until ready to serve.... - 44.3768
Fresh Beet Salad
1. Trim root ends and stems from beets. Rinse beets with running cold water. Place unpeeled beets, water, and 1 teaspoon salt in 3-quart casserole or bowl, arranging larger beets near edge of dish. (If necessary, cut very large beets in half to make all... - 32.9102
Stir Fried Beef With Nasturtium Salad
1) Finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice from one orange.
2) In a bowl, place beef strips and season with grated rind and juice.
3) In a bowl, add soy sauce, sherry, ginger, sugar and corn flour.
4) Pour the marinade over beef and coat... - 45.5871
Horseradish Thousand Island Dressing
Beat together the mayonnaise, ketchup and hot water until frothy.
Gradually beat in the paprika, sour cream, vinegar, sugar and horseradish.
The dressing should be light and airy and used at once.
If it is left to stand before serving, it should be beaten... - 34.1742