- » Chickpea Tomato Pasta
Chickpea Tomato Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea tomato pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea tomato pasta recipes.
Quick Chickpea And Pasta Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add tomato paste; cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
2. Add stock; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and chickpeas,-partially cover and... - 29.6989
All In One Pasta And Chickpea Ragout
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat,... - 31.3924
Chickpeas And Broccoli Pasta
1. In small mixing bowl combine raisins and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, pignolias, margarine, and garlic: cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato paste to raisin-water mixture and stir... - 31.9604
Chickpea And Pasta Soup From Vegetarian Times
Oh boy! This Chickpea and Pasta Soup from Vegetarian Times is worth adding to the recipe binder. Takes around 25 minutes to cook and feeds 6 hungry folks easy. Of course, you're gonna wish you had doubled the recipe for lunch the next day. Get out your pen &... - 0
Chickpea And Pasta Soup
1) Take a large saucepan, spray with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat until hot.
2) Saute garlic and onion until soft and then stir in oregano and rosemary.
3) Cook for a minute and then add chicken broth, tomatoes, chickpeas,... - 43.8958
Pasta And Chickpea Soup With Pesto
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, leek, rosemary, and garlic,- saute 10 minutes. Add tomato, water, broth, and chick-peas,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Add zucchini, peas, lima beans, and green... - 30.8444
Capellini And Chickpea Soup (fideo Y Garbanzos Sopa)
In a large saucepan render the fatback golden and crisp.
Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat, reserving the remaining fat.
Add the capellini and saute until golden.
Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Add the... - 43.1714
Linguine With Chickpea Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in saucepan.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and cook on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
Puree and toss with... - 40.6887
Linguine With Chickpea Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic, sage, rosemary and hot pepper flakes stirring for 1 minute.
2. Then stir in chicken stock and tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chickpeas and cook 10 minutes.
4. In... - 39.1752
Spaghetti Bucatini With Chicken And Chickpeas
In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
Remove them with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same saucepan evenly brown the chicken.
Set aside the chicken in its saucepan.
In another pan heat the olive oil, add the tomatoes... - 41.8872
Almond, Chickpea And Pumpkin Stew
Cook pumpkin and leek in large heated oiled pan, stirring, until leek is soft.
Stir in the sauce, water, chickpeas, juice and cumin.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender, stirring occasionally, [can be prepared ahead... - 35.5808
Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, partially mash the chickpeas.
2. Next, add minced garlic, nutritional yeast, sriracha hot sauce, tomato paste, pureed pumpkin and onion powder. Mix it well.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, baby spinach and lemon pepper, season with sea... - 125.117
Chickpea And Sausage Saute
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.1436
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, celery, red pepper, beans, tomatoes and pasta in a bowl and toss to... - 38.9348
Penne With Garbanzos Escarole And Plum Tomatoes
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add escarole; saute 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in pasta and vinegar; cook 2 minutes or until heated. - 32.7869
Pasta With Chick Pea Sauce
1. Boil the pasta as instructed on the packet, then drain. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion and pepper for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
2. Add the tomatoes, chick-peas with their liquid, vermouth... - 36.9634
Broccoli And Whole Wheat Pasta Salad
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook spaghetti 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 5-8 minutes longer, until spaghetti and broccoli are tender. Drain and place in large serving bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine tomatoes, oil, vinegar, soy sauce... - 34.1638
Minestrone With Shell Pasta
In large Dutch oven, heat oil.
Add beef, onion, celery and garlic; cook until beef is no longer pink.
Add water and bouillon; bring to boil.
Add cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes,... - 40.0581
Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain in a colander; rinse with cold water, and drain.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine linguine and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 29.6383
Pasta Salad With Broccoli
1. Using a wire whisk, in medium mixing bowl blend together first 5 ingredients; add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 33.8136
Fettuccine With Chick Peas And Eggplant
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add eggplant and garlic in the heated oil and fry the ingredients against medium high heat. Continue the cooking process by frequent stirring until eggplant is cooked for 2-3 minutes and turn into light... - 45.0414
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Cook shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Coat a large nonstick skillet... - 43.3888
Macaroni Chicle Pea Soup
1. In large saucepan, bring broth and 1 cup water to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Add macaroni, celery flakes and oregano; simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add stewed tomatoes, green beans, chick-peas and garlic powder, simmer 5 minutes, or until... - 31.1685
Quick Bean And Chorizo Chilli
1) Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-fry the chorizo for a few minutes, till they turn crispy.
2) Remove any fat from the pan by pouring it off, or wiping it clean with kitchen paper. Pour in the fresh tomato and chilli sauce, beans and 100ml... - 34.1899
Shrimp With Broccoli Rabe And Fettuccine
Cook the fettucine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, remove and discard the outer leaves from the broccoli rabe.
Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium... - 42.7229
Minestrone With Parmesan Crisps
1 Combine the broth, carrots, zucchini, onion, celery, garlic, beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, pasta, and Italian seasoning in a large soup pot; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are very tender, about 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, to... - 31.3286
Hearty Fettuccine Ham And Bean Soup
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, ham, and garlic and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Pour 3 cups of broth and stir to blend.
4) In a blender, make a puree by blending the remaining broth and the... - 39.2453
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
Drain the canned chick-peas.
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Mix in the carrots, green beans, zucchini, potatoes and cabbage.
Cook 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste; then add the chick-peas, water, salt, pepper and... - 40.3697
Quick Vegetable Soup
The Quick Vegetable Soup is a light and heavenly soup! Trust me, you will love the flavor the Quick Vegetable Soup brings to your table! Try it! - 27.574
In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the carrots, celery, cabbage, spinach, parsley, bay leaves, rosemary and sage; saute for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to... - 39.355
Saucy Eggplant Casserole
Peel the eggplant if the skin is tough.
Cut into 1/2"-thick slices; halve the slices crosswise.
Place the slices in a 7" X 11" baking dish in an even layer.
Sprinkle with the water.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the eggplant is crisp-tender.
Drain... - 42.8487
Chick Pea And Green Pea Stew
In a large soup pot over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the onions begin to brown.
Add the water, tomatoes, lentils, leeks, garlic and thyme; add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer for... - 34.5152
Cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and banana peppers; cook for 2 minutes, or... - 45.0483
Spaghetti With Chilli Bean Sauce
1. To make the sauce, put the chopped onion, garlic and chilli into a nonstick pan with the stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, wine, seasoning and oregano. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer the... - 36.3869
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Zesty Bean Salad
This Zesty Bean Salad is simply fabulous ! I love this irresistible seasoned garbanzo beans with my rice or pasta dishes ! Try this Zesty Bean Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 43.7122
Autumn Vegetable Stew With Cheese Toasts
When it's cold and rainy outside, there's nothing better than a piping hot bowl of hearty vegetable stew with crunchy chewy cheese toasts. This is perfect movie watching food. - 0