- » Chickpea Tagine
Chickpea Tagine Recipes
Chickpea Tagine is a spicy Moroccan dish that is valued for its versatility as it can be served as a side dish at lunch along with a main dish of pork or other meat, or can be served as a healthy snack too. Again, it ... More »
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine, is an amalgam of subtle flavors. A wondrous stew of vegetables with chickpea which has fruit and vegetable flavors and nuttiness of almonds. - 45.4056
Vegetable Tagine With Almond And Chickpea Couscous
1. Fry the shallots in the oil for 5 mins until they are softening and browned. Add the squash and spices, and stir for 1 min. Pour in the stock, season well, then add the prunes and honey. Cover and simmer for 8 mins.
2. Add the peppers and cook for 8-10... - 34.9048
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Tagine With Chickpeas And Raisins
1. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the spices. Add the courgettes, tomatoes, chickpeas, raisins and stock, then bring to the boil.
2. Cover, then simmer for 10 mins. Stir in the peas, then cook for 5 mins more.... - 37.042
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898
Lamb And Butternut Squash Tagine
In a non-stick frying pan, brown the lamb over high-heat, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
After you coated the inside of your tagine with olive oil, place it over the burner on low-medium heat, add the onions and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
... - 36.5303
Bell Pepper And Potato Tagine Over Couscous
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through potatoes), cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peppers, salt, and chickpeas, saute 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and water. Bring to a boil, partially cover,... - 31.7786
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and is lightly browned.
Add the cumin, coriander and allspice and stir for 1 minute, then add the chicken.
Pour... - 45.7117
Chicken And Date Tagine
1) Rinse the chicken pieces, discard any excess fat and dry them.
2) In a large bowl, add the chicken pieces with the onion, garlic, parsley, 1/2 cup mint, cardamom, saffron, oil and lemon juice, toss well to mix and coat. Refrigerate covered... - 45.7968
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 124.079
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 101.174
Chickpea Tagine Recipes By Category