- » Chickpea Spinach Bake
Chickpea Spinach Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea spinach bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea spinach bake recipes.
Basic Recipe For Cooking Chick-peas
Wash chick-peas, sort over to eliminate any stones and bits of shell, and soak overnight before using.
Put in casserole with salt, soda, sliced onion, and peeled garlic clove.
Cover with tepid water 4 fingers higher than the level of the chickpeas.
Cook... - 34.9061
1. Sift together flour and gram flour.
2. Wash spinach well. Drain and chop finely.
3. Peel and chop onions finely.
4. Add chopped ingredients to the sifted flour.
5. Add salt and water.
6. Knead to a stiff dough.
7. Divide into even portions.
8. Roll out... - 43.9502
Homemade Spinach Onion Pakoda
1.In a bowl add all the above ingredients and mix it well (sprinkle water to get a soft,thick consistency )
2.Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan (kadai).
3.Drop small quantities of the batter in the oil and deep fry it into golden... - 0
1. Mix the chick-peas and rice together in a large bowl. Trim and cook the fresh spinach in just the water clinging to the leaves. Drain well and squeeze dry. (Squeeze any extra liquid from the thawed frozen spinach and add to rice mixture.)
2. Heat the oil... - 33.2157
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
1. Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half. Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
2. In 12-inch... - 37.5061
Vegetarian Eggplant Rolls
Cut stem and very thin slice from top of eggplant, then cut eggplant in half lengthwise; starting from cut sides and slicing lengthwise, cut four 1/4-inch-thick slices from each half.
Reserve remaining eggplant for use at another time.
In 12-inch nonstick... - 41.4997
Indian Curry With Pakoras
Heat vegetable oil or butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Add pomegranate seeds, cumin, coriander, turmeric and ginger. Saute over low heat until browned. Add tomatoes and cook briefly.
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, chickpea flour and water, mixing... - 38.9235
Mix basan, baking powder, turmeric, coriander and chili in a bowl. Add water, and stir to mix to a thick battered consistency. Dip vegetable pieces into the
Note : Use any vegetable you choose. For example, you can use thinly sliced potato, or egg plant,... - 23.8596
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 46.9496
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.3131