- » Chickpea Snack
Chickpea Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea snack recipes.
Fresh Chole Chaat
For starters, this Fresh Chole Chaat will be a tad spicy, but you can always adjust the spice levels. It is healthy and it makes a good any time snack. I would love to munch on this when watching a game on TV. Learn how to make this dish from Manjula! Enjoy! - 148.761
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
If you are searching for the perfect food to munch on at your leisure time, then these spicy roasted chickpeas can be a nice alternative. The Indian spices add a special zing to these chickpeas. You can prepare this in a large quantity and store in an... - 143.569
Those of you who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine will definitely like the falafel. It is one of the popular dishes of Arab East. The chef shares her idea of making a falalfel sandwich in the video. It is something different and quite amazing. Check out the... - 137.316
If you make chaats at home then this recipe would be very useful to you. The chef shows how to make sev and it is very simple and takes about 10-15 mins to make. You can use sev in many Indian snacks. It is very handy as it's prepared before hand. Watch the... - 133.085
Chola Aloo Tikki
Chef Manjula has a Chola Aloo Tikki recipe that is as good as regular aloo tikki but with a little extra protein. She is adding chick peas for a little twist keeping the delicious taste intact. They can be enjoyed by itself as appetizer or finger foods or can... - 126.91
Authentic Garbanzo Beans
Blanche from the Middel east shows how to make Hummus, the most famous dip from her land in the given video. You can expect the authentic and the most correct way of making the dip which is wonderful served as a dip, spread or a sauce. Do try this authentic... - 124.607
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 123.845
Spicy Roasted Chickpea Snack
Super Bowl Parties do not need to be to be a caloric calamity. Don't let your diet take a hit; save that for the guys on the field instead. Instead, try this healthy delicious spicy roasted chickpeas recipe to enjoy with chilled beer enjoy a great Super Bowl... - 123.726
Indian Kala Channa Masala
If you are a vegetarian, then you will simply relish the Kala Channa Masala. It goes well with steamed rice or with Indian flat breads. Or you can just eat it as a snack. Besides, this dish is super healthy. Enjoy the video from Bhavna's kitchen! - 123.015
Pan Fried Falafels
Involve your kids in the kitchen to make these super simple pan fried falafels. Look at this wonderful video that shares how to make quick falafels within no time. The video presents a real fun filled cooking experience. Take a look… - 120.511
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 119.721
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.683
Fafda - Chickpea Snack - Gujarati Cuisine
To all those people who enjoy Gujarati snacks should try this recipe out. The chef makes the traditional fafda which is a very popular gujarati snack. It is made out of gram flour. You can serve it with green chilli or chutney. Check out the video as the... - 107.601
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 107.289
Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
Are you looking for a healthy anytime snack? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare these Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas, they make a perfect snack to munch on. - 89.5295
Arabic Fetat is a great way to use your leftover pita bread. This recipe turns out to be a rare and rich combination of Arabic flavors. Watch this video to see how you can make this delicious surprise in no time! - 86.1986
Would you like to serve Mediterranean Snack for your guests this evening? We've got a recipe that suits your requirement. Watch the chef share a delicious recipe to prepare Mediterranean Falafel which never fails to impress as a snack. Give it a try today. - 64.741
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 48.0559
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 43.8806
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 43.7095
Chickpea Hot Dogs
1) Under running water wash the chick peas and soak the water overnight
2) In a grinder, grind together the peas and the bread
3) Add in the eggs, garlic, red peppers, salt and the pepper
4) Using the hands, shape the mixture into... - 41.9941
Chana Dal Bhel
1. Soak the chana dal overnight. Drain the water in the morning.
2. Take 1/2 of the dal. Add to it the ginger, green chilli, curd and grind it coarsely.
3. Add to this mixture, the remaining whole dal along with salt and turmeric powder. Keep this mixture... - 40.0618
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the chickpeas and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and soak overnight... - 38.9816
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 35.2918
Pat the chick-peas dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cheese, sour cream granules, curry powder and pepper.
Add the chick-peas and toss until well coated.
Spray an 8" round baking pan with no-stick spray.
Transfer the... - 32.3038
1. Rinse, drain and pat dry the garbanzo beans with paper towel.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Prepare a baking sheet.
4. In a bowl combine the garbanzo beans, paprika, garlic powder, dried thyme, cayenne, cinnamon, onion powder... - 0