- » Chickpea Snack
Chickpea Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea snack recipes.
Bring a bit of Sicily home with the panelle, delicious chickpea fritters in sesame seed buns! - 134.564
If you make chaats at home then this recipe would be very useful to you. The chef shows how to make sev and it is very simple and takes about 10-15 mins to make. You can use sev in many Indian snacks. It is very handy as it's prepared before hand. Watch the... - 131.494
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
If you are searching for the perfect food to munch on at your leisure time, then these spicy roasted chickpeas can be a nice alternative. The Indian spices add a special zing to these chickpeas. You can prepare this in a large quantity and store in an... - 128.42
Chola Aloo Tikki
Chef Manjula has a Chola Aloo Tikki recipe that is as good as regular aloo tikki but with a little extra protein. She is adding chick peas for a little twist keeping the delicious taste intact. They can be enjoyed by itself as appetizer or finger foods or can... - 123.709
Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
If you hate to give store bought snacks for your kids because they are sugary and unhealthy containing ingredients that are hard to even pronounce. Here, is a weelicious recipe that is as crunchy munchy as store bought snacks but are homemade and thus... - 123.451
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 122.22
Roasted and crunchy, chickpeas make a wonderful nutty treat. I love nuts, all kinds. I add nuts to many dishes and eat them often. On the other hand, I adore chickpeas with their sweet creamy center and their slighty crisp outer shell. This recipe is the... - 119.831
Fresh Chole Chaat
For starters, this Fresh Chole Chaat will be a tad spicy, but you can always adjust the spice levels. It is healthy and it makes a good any time snack. I would love to munch on this when watching a game on TV. Learn how to make this dish from Manjula! Enjoy! - 117.41
Onion Stuffed Falafel
Falafel is a great snack in itself, but this onion stuffed falafel is a great creation as it adds an extra kick to this dish, once you bite through the crisp crust into the soft and tangy onion mixture you get a nice kick of titillating flavors. Watch the... - 116.328
Authentic Hummus--never Buy Store Bought Again!
Blanche from the Middel east shows how to make Hummus, the most famous dip from her land in the given video. You can expect the authentic and the most correct way of making the dip which is wonderful served as a dip, spread or a sauce. Do try this authentic... - 112.719
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.834
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 111.247
Spicy Roasted Chickpea Snack
Super Bowl Parties do not need to be to be a caloric calamity. Don't let your diet take a hit; save that for the guys on the field instead. Instead, try this healthy delicious spicy roasted chickpeas recipe to enjoy with chilled beer enjoy a great Super Bowl... - 107.73
Looking to kick the chip habit? Replace that salty and savory snack with these "Crispy Chickpeas." - 106.107
Fafda - Chickpea Snack - Gujarati Cuisine
To all those people who enjoy Gujarati snacks should try this recipe out. The chef makes the traditional fafda which is a very popular gujarati snack. It is made out of gram flour. You can serve it with green chilli or chutney. Check out the video as the... - 104.364
Pan Fried Falafels
Involve your kids in the kitchen to make these super simple pan fried falafels. Look at this wonderful video that shares how to make quick falafels within no time. The video presents a real fun filled cooking experience. Take a look… - 102.932
Roasted Chickpeas Or Garbanzo Beans- Chhole Chana Garam
In this video, Bhavna shows us how to make this delicious, high fiber snack. These roasted chickpeas are a crispy, crunchy alternative to bland, mushy chickpeas. Indian snack food has never been this good and delicious. I'm gonna try it right away. Mazel Tov! - 102.163
Those of you who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine will definitely like the falafel. It is one of the popular dishes of Arab East. The chef shares her idea of making a falalfel sandwich in the video. It is something different and quite amazing. Check out the... - 97.6682
Indian Kala Channa Masala
If you are a vegetarian, then you will simply relish the Kala Channa Masala. It goes well with steamed rice or with Indian flat breads. Or you can just eat it as a snack. Besides, this dish is super healthy. Enjoy the video from Bhavna's kitchen! - 92.1657
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking dish with the foil.
2. Place the pita breads over the lined baking dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl mix together tahini sauce, yogurt, garlic,... - 88.2282
Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
Are you looking for a healthy anytime snack? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare these Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas, they make a perfect snack to munch on. - 87.9587
Home Made Fried Falafel
On this video you can see how i made homemade falafel, very easy and can be healthy if you will use canola oil when you fried the falafel. - 87.0858
Arabic Fetat is a great way to use your leftover pita bread. This recipe turns out to be a rare and rich combination of Arabic flavors. Watch this video to see how you can make this delicious surprise in no time! - 84.5982
Falafel Sandwich Part 3: Frying Falafel
After making cucumber sauce and falafel, Clyde deep fries the falafel and put together the sandwich. He was unable to show the frying method for falafel but if you are regular cook you can do it with your own experience. Putting together the sandwich is great... - 70.6781
Falafel Sandwich Part 2: Falafel
In this part of Falafel sandwich video, Clyde shows how to make the falafel using dried chickpeas. He has tried his best to show the entire process for the audience to understand. So, if you have never made falafel, try following him. Don't forget to watch ... - 67.5294
Would you like to serve Mediterranean Snack for your guests this evening? We've got a recipe that suits your requirement. Watch the chef share a delicious recipe to prepare Mediterranean Falafel which never fails to impress as a snack. Give it a try today. - 63.0227
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.7977
Black Eyed Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a small nonstick skillet, heat margarine.
3) Once melted, add vegetables and garlic.
4) Over high heat, saute for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Stir constantly while cooking.
5) To a... - 46.9535
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 46.442
1. Blend ingredients till they are quite similar to bread crumbs and are moist. ( If the batter does not hold while pressing with fingers, add little bit of water, till it holds)
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a fry pan add oil and... - 45.8321
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
Chana Dal Bhel
1. Soak the chana dal overnight. Drain the water in the morning.
2. Take 1/2 of the dal. Add to it the ginger, green chilli, curd and grind it coarsely.
3. Add to this mixture, the remaining whole dal along with salt and turmeric powder. Keep this mixture... - 43.6779
1) In a bowl, soak the garbanzos in water for overnight.
2) Drain excess water.
3) Use a flour mill or meat grinder to grind the beans.
4) Combine other ingredients to beans mixture. Mix well.
5) Form 1" balls or prepare patties about 1/2" thick... - 42.7871
Chickpea Hot Dogs
1) Under running water wash the chick peas and soak the water overnight
2) In a grinder, grind together the peas and the bread
3) Add in the eggs, garlic, red peppers, salt and the pepper
4) Using the hands, shape the mixture into... - 42.735
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 41.8648
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Chickpea Snacks . This is the best recipe of chick peas I have ever made. It is served as a delicious Snack. If you want to make a nice Chickpea Snacks than you would need only 25 minutes.... - 41.8365
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 37.2241
Pat the chick-peas dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cheese, sour cream granules, curry powder and pepper.
Add the chick-peas and toss until well coated.
Spray an 8" round baking pan with no-stick spray.
Transfer the... - 33.2642
Healthy Gram Chaat
1. Boil sprouts in water till soft but not soggy.
2. Drain and chill well.
3. Add all ingredients and toss well.
4. Add a few pinches of chaat masala if desired. - 33.1842
Roasted Curry Chickpeas
What is the Big Game without a handful of tasty snacks on hand? Especially if they are homemade. That's what is wonderful about these roasted chickpeas, you can season them anyway you want. Take this curry recipe as just a suggestion or starting point. - 0
A popular dish of Maharashtra but a well renowned street food from the city of Mumbai. Misal is chick peas or any other variety of pea made into a curry which is called usal and the topped and mixed with farsan usal transforms itself to misal! - 0
Homemade Masala Puri
A nice homemade snack. And and even better twist to the plain puri's that we make. It has a nice savory taste to it and is a perfect snack for picnic's and train journeys. Tasty to eat and filling too :) - 0
Chana Chaat- My Favorite Snack
Chana chaat is a an easy to make snack or brunch dish, which can be either served cold or hot, made from freshly boiled white chickpeas or leftover boiled white chickpeas, spiced up with variety of seasonings and spices. - 0
1. Rinse, drain and pat dry the garbanzo beans with paper towel.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Prepare a baking sheet.
4. In a bowl combine the garbanzo beans, paprika, garlic powder, dried thyme, cayenne, cinnamon, onion powder... - 0
How To Make Falafel
1. In a medium bowl, stir together onion, cumin seeds, cumin powder, garlic, green chili, salt, cilantro and parsley.
2. Add in the chickpeas and mix well, followed by whole wheat flour and mix again.
3. In a blender, put the mixture and blend,... - 0
This is an authentic Indian Gujarati Vegetarian Curry patty. - 0
Barry makes some falafel stuffed in a pita bread with salad and a sweet chilli sauce. - 0