- » Chickpea Salad
Chickpea Salad Recipes
Chickpea cooked dry, without gravy, makes into a very delicious and healthy salad during mealtimes. Add boiled chickpea, chopped onions, sliced cucumber, tomato and some vinegar into a bowl and you have your chickpea ... More »
Lettuce Wrapped Chickpea And Vegetables
Are you racking your brains for a snack that is healthy and quick? Well look no further, here is a super simple, super healthy recipe for you! Watch this video and prepare a unique snack fit for your family. Simply prepared with chickpeas and vegetables, this... - 123.845
Vegan Chickpea Salad
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
2. Serve with mains over lunch or dinner. - 123.559
Here’s a simple salad that’s good for a picnic, cookout, or even a lunch or dinner side. And there’s a good tip for getting those canned beans to taste like something! - 118.894
Ask Chef Tony - On Going Gluten Free, Episode 15
We're taking a step back to look into gluten. There is a growing awareness of gluten and gluten intolerance and Tony himself has found that gluten may have been affecting his health. So we are embarking on an exploration of gluten and it's impact on health... - 117.043
Mediterranean Style Colorful Chickpea Salad
Looking for something simple yet satisfying for your weekend lunch or weekday supper? Then this warmly-spiced, rough-and-ready chickpea salad recipe from Betty’s kitchen is what you will need to fill you up. Ready in less than half and hour, this... - 109.051
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.136
Vegan Chickpea Salad
Are you a salad lover? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare her secret recipe to make this Vegan Chickpea Salad. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home.Watch this video now. - 96.1623
Quick Chickpea Salad
Have you got a potluck party your going for? Need to plan and decide what to make, this is one dish - 94.351
Chickpea Salad With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Wash the chickpeas and soak them in sufficient water leaving overnight.
2. Drain chickpeas, rinse well and place in a saucepan. Cover with double the amount of water and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Place on a medium flame and boil till they are... - 48.7792
Chickpea Salad Evelyn
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the chickpeas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place all... - 47.4767
IF USING dried chickpeas, place in medium pan.
Cover with water and oil.
Bring to the boil, partially cover and cook on medium heat 2 1/2 hours or until tender.
(Chickpeas will cook in about 30 minutes in a pressure cooker.)
1.Pour chickpeas into... - 43.674
Artichokes With Chickpea Salad And Lemon Mayonnaise
TO PREPARE THE FILLING: Put the chickpeas in a saucepan, add 6 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, partially cover, and cook at a rapid simmer for 1 hour, or until the chickpeas are tender.
Drain well and put in a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 40.5976
1. Drain the chickpeas. Dry-roast the cumin and coriander seeds in a non-stick pan, then crush them lightly with a pestle and mortar.
2. Make the dressing: in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3. Mix all the remaining salad ingredients in a... - 38.2264
Mark's Garbanzos Salad
Strain the liquid from the garbanzos and rinse with cold water.
Peel the cucumber, split in half and slice in half again. Then slice into little triangles. Season the cucumbers lightly with a little salt to release some of their water and bitterness. ... - 37.6615
Bean And Chickpea Salad
Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to the boil.
Add chickpeas, boil vigorously for 10 minutes, then cook over moderate heat for 1 hour or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Plunge beans in a saucepan of boiling water.
When water returns... - 36.9372
Spicy Okra And Chickpea Salad
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes.
Add okra; saute 5 minutes.
Add chickpeas and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill. - 36.8016
1. Place the dried chickpeas in a medium saucepan and add enough cold water to cover by 2 inches. Set aside to soak overnight.
2. Drain the chickpeas, return them to the saucepan, cover again with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the... - 36.7426
Spicy Potato And Chickpea Salad
1. In a medium-size skillet, heat the anchovy in the oil over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the anchovy disintegrates and the oil is hot. Add the onion and garlic and cook 1 minute, tossing to coat with oil, then cover and cook 4 to 5... - 33.3492
Parsleyed Chickpea Salad
In salad bowl, combine chick-peas, parsley, red pepper (if using), onion, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste; toss well. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Taste and adjust seasoning; add more lemon juice if desired.... - 25.8325
Spinach Chickpea Salad
For dressing, combine vinegar, water, oil, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; whisk until well blended.
Place spinach, carrots and chickpeas in salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss until well coated.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. - 24.3772
Chickpea Salad Recipes By Category