- » Chickpea Patty
Chickpea Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea patty recipes.
1) In a bow of water, soak the dried chickpeas for about 8 hours, or preferably overnight.
2) Drain the chickpeas and in a saucepan, put them along with the stock. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the pan with a lid, and gently cook over low... - 40.6374
Tofu And Chickpea Patties With Cucumber Mint Relish
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. With food processor running, drop garlic... - 31.838
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 43.7095
Falafel is a reviving combination of chickpeas, tahini and lemon sauce. My husband fell so much in love with this Falafel that he ate it at a single go. Your husband will pretty much like it too! - 33.958
Quick Chickpea Burger
Deb will be making a variant of the classic hamburger, great if you have vegetarian friends coming over: the chickpea burger. - 131.609
How To Make Chickpea And Chilli Bites
Are you looking for an easy and quick recipe for a delicious appetizer or side dish? Then you have come across the right video! Chickpea and chilli bites are simple to make and taste really good. Watch the detailed video on making these yummy treats that can... - 117.951
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 37.8785
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 43.8757
Fafda - Chickpea Snack - Gujarati Cuisine
To all those people who enjoy Gujarati snacks should try this recipe out. The chef makes the traditional fafda which is a very popular gujarati snack. It is made out of gram flour. You can serve it with green chilli or chutney. Check out the video as the... - 107.601
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 124.525
Home Style Falafel
Falafel has ruled the Arab snack world since from the time it was created and now it has gained popularity world wide. This home style falafel recipe is an easy way to prepare this crispy crunchy snack at home and you can have as many as you want as you are... - 123.125
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 34.1575
Indian Bread Patties
A very popular Maharashtrian snack food. Perfect for rainy, cold weather with garma garam chai. Tastes just fantastic! - 113.75
Falafel is very popular dish in the Middle East as a fast food. Vendors sell it on the street corners in Cairo. It is a favorite among all age groups of people. If you want to give a try to this recipe, just check out the video. - 114.851
Those of you who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine will definitely like the falafel. It is one of the popular dishes of Arab East. The chef shares her idea of making a falalfel sandwich in the video. It is something different and quite amazing. Check out the... - 137.316
Chola Aloo Tikki
Chef Manjula has a Chola Aloo Tikki recipe that is as good as regular aloo tikki but with a little extra protein. She is adding chick peas for a little twist keeping the delicious taste intact. They can be enjoyed by itself as appetizer or finger foods or can... - 126.91
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, egg substitute or egg whites, parsley, cumin, coriander, garlic, chili powder and oil until smooth.
Add the chick-peas and blend or process on low speed until smooth. (If necessary, stop and... - 40.5473
Falafel is very popular in the Middle East as a fast food. You can find the vendors selling on the street corners in Cairo. If you want to make this in your own kitchen, here is the recipe. - 96.8846
Oven Baked Falafel And Red Onion Salad With Markouk Bread
1. Put the chickpeas, crushed garlic, ground coriander, chopped onion and coriander leaves into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed and a fairly smooth puree.
2. Beat the egg with salt and pepper, add to the chickpea mixture and blend well.... - 37.1311
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 136.492
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan, then fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 5 mins until softened. Tip into a bowl with the chickpeas and spices, then mash together until chickpeas are totally broken down. Stir in the parsley with seasoning. Add the... - 32.3927
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, combine chickpeas with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until very tender.
4) Drain the chickpeas.
5) Puree the chickpeas in food mill or food... - 45.8221
1. Soak chickpeas and beans separately overnight, cook both separately in water until tender. (Using pressure cooker will save time in cooking chick peas) Drain, leave aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepan, saute onion until transparent, add... - 37.0218
In a blender or food processor, combine the chick-peas, onions, parsley, egg white, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper.
Pulse blend or process until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Shape the mixture... - 46.2616
Falafel Sandwiches With Spicy Tahini Sauce
Whisk together the tahini, water, lemon juice, cayenne, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl until the mixture thickens and becomes creamy.
With the motor running, add the cilantro and garlic through the feed tube of a food processor and... - 37.8378
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 104.101
Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs
Kick off the alfresco season in your own backyard and throw these mouth-watering beef kebabs on the barbie.These super-healthy meal are deliciously tangy at every mouthful. Try them on some traditional kebab bread with a fresh mint and tomato salad. - 149.92
Falafel,I always thought were Indian snacks but a food buddy told me that Falafel are from Middle East.She tells me,Falafel are fried balls or patties.I remember my mom making Falafel all the time at home & she made Falafel quite an Indian way with lots of... - 49.8952
1.Take an 8 inch nonstick skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of oil in it.
2. Now, add in the pepper, carrot, celery and onion.
3. Let stir cook over medium heat for abot 1 minute until veggies soften and moisture evaporates.
4.Keep aside and let the mixture... - 43.8202
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.304
Chickpea Patty Recipes By Category