- » Chickpea Onion Burger
Chickpea Onion Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea onion burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea onion burger recipes.
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 43.8757
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 37.8785
Bean & Grain Burgers
In a skillet, saute onion in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Coarsely mash chickpeas with a potato masher or process lightly in a food processor. Combine chickpeas, dry oats, tahini, tamari or soy sauce and garlic in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Stir... - 31.6737
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 104.101
1.Take an 8 inch nonstick skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of oil in it.
2. Now, add in the pepper, carrot, celery and onion.
3. Let stir cook over medium heat for abot 1 minute until veggies soften and moisture evaporates.
4.Keep aside and let the mixture... - 43.8202
Mumbai Special Vada Pav - Part 1 : Making The Batata Vada
Mumbai Special Vada Pav is the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The vada is made with a potato filling which is coated and fried and then served with a pav (bun). This part of the video displays the ingredients and the procedure to prepare the vada.... - 116.72
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 126.145