- » Chickpea Mushroom
Chickpea Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea mushroom recipes.
Chicken With Mushrooms And Chickpeas
Day 1: Soak the chickpeas in 1 1/2 cups of water, covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably... - 44.7448
Artichokes With Chickpea Salad And Lemon Mayonnaise
TO PREPARE THE FILLING: Put the chickpeas in a saucepan, add 6 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, partially cover, and cook at a rapid simmer for 1 hour, or until the chickpeas are tender.
Drain well and put in a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 42.5512
Caponata With Chickpeas
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add eggplant, peppers, onions, celery, zucchini, mushrooms, pignolias, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook... - 35.6995
Curried Chickpea Dip With Vegetables
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse the garlic under cold water and discard the peel.
2. Process the garlic and scallion in a food processor or blender until minced. Add the chickpeas, ricotta,... - 32.7196
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms
The Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms is a delight to your taste buds. If you are looking for a unique chicken dish then this is the one for you. You have to experience addictive taste of Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms for yourself . - 45.4995
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take a nonstick skillet of 9-inches heat the oil.
3) Add the celery, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, onions and garlic together into it.
4) Set flame to medium-high and cook for 5 minutes,... - 49.9373
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.6107
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724
Marinated Mushrooms And Chick Peas
Place chick-peas and mushrooms into a small bowl.
In a separate container, mix the rest of the ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Pour marinade over chick-peas and mushrooms, tossing gently.
Chill until serving time, tossing from time to time to... - 31.5071
Terrific Tex Mex Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips, tossing well to coat with dressing.
Transfer to large serving tray; surround with corn chips. - 27.9973
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 45.972
Mushroom Cashew Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix the mushrooms, carrots, sprouts, chick-peas and cashews
2. Cover with the dressing just before serving
3. Chill and serve - 32.2887
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Mushroom And Spinach Bhajis
These pakodas are healthy with spinach and button mushrooms. They are perfect to be served as appetizers as well as snacks with dip. - 0
Pesto Stuffed Shells
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and thyme. Cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell pepper and squash; cook 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat; stir in chick-peas and scallions.
2. To prepare pesto,... - 34.6099
1. Spread the couscous on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the water, and mix lightly with the fingers to moisten all grains.
2. Place grains in a muslin-lined colander over a pan of boiling water, or in a special couscous pot. Cover and steam for 20 minutes.... - 35.0515
Hummus Stuffed Vegetables
Combine chick-peas, garlic, lemon juice, oil, cumin, salt and pepper in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to piping bag fitted with fluted tip.
Remove strings from pea pods.
Carefully split pea pods with tip of paring knife.
Remove stems from... - 42.2097
Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients together. Toss salad with dressing Just before serving, or serve dressing at the table. - 31.4769
Seitan And Vegetable
Get out a nonstick skillet and put on medium heat. Add a bit of sesame oil and places the strips of seitan on the skillet and fry until crispy brown on all sides. Remove from heat and place seitan off to one side.
Prepare the marinade/stir fry sauce. Add all... - 30.5825
Chole Aur Khumb
Drain the chickpeas, then rinse and drain again.
Wash the mushrooms and cut vertically into two or four pieces, depending on the size.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the onions and saute until brown.
Add the... - 48.7786
Chunky Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing.
Drizzle with Blue Cheese Dressing; toss gently. - 21.5528
French Dressing Antillaise For Salads
Pour oil into a salad bowl; add remaining ingredients.
With a pestle or wooden spoon, rub herbs against the side of the bowl and mix with oil.
For salad, marinate your choice of celery pieces, chickpeas, onion slices, cherry tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, sliced... - 26.8654
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic cumin, and coriander and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the garlic begins to brown.
Add the eggplant, zucchini, squash, pepper, and mushrooms, and cook, stirring frequently, for 8... - 38.5404
Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain in a colander; rinse with cold water, and drain.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine linguine and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 29.6383
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with... - 46.9672
Combine yogurt, salt, curry paste, sugar in bowl, add eggplant, cauliflower, toss to coat, marinate for 1 hour.
Heat oil in pan on medium heat, add cumin seeds as they turn black, add potato, cover, cook on high for 1 minute.
Add eggplant, cauliflower (save... - 45.4374
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, and sugar substitute, if desired, until blended; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except spinach leaves. Add reserved dressing and toss well to combine. - 30.2826
Hearty Bean Chillies
In 4-quart saucepan or stockpot, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until lentils are almost tender.
Remove cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, an... - 29.8115
Capellini With Artichokes
1. Wash, trim and coarsely chop the mushrooms; coarsely chop the onion and garlic; set aside.
2. Place the stock and chickpeas in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 15... - 39.9979
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the chickpeas, saving the soaking liquid, and set both aside.
Preheat the oven... - 46.1271
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
1. Saute the apple, celery, and onion in the oil in a heavy skillet until tender but not browned. Add the green pepper, potato, and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle over the flour and curry powder and cook,... - 31.5567
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, peppers, and mushrooms, cover, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the chili powder and cumin and saute for a few seconds to release the... - 33.7913
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine With Couscous
1. In large soup pot heat oil over medium heat.
2. Cook adding onion, garlic and carrot and stir 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Add cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and cinnamon to pot.
4. Continue to cook and stir for 3 to 4 more minutes, until spices... - 132.898
Fall Vegetables And Fusilli
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fusilli until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, carrots and celery for 5 minutes,... - 40.4025
Prepare your choice of vegetables. Cut those which require longer cooking into smaller pieces than the quick-cooking ones. Pat vegetables dry with a paper towel so batter will stick well. Heat oil to 375° F. Batter: Combine first six ingredients in a bowl.... - 35.799
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Slowly add 1/2 cup water, mixing as you go, until you have a thick, smooth paste.
Add another 2 1/2 cups water, slowly, stirring all the time.
Pour in the tomato sauce.
Now karhi, the section marked between the... - 47.1959
Antipasto Alia Salute Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, toss and chill
2. Serve immediately
Another serving method is to divide the ingredients into two groups. Toss the vegetables together and serve the tuna on toasted croutons as a spread. The... - 38.0628
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/2... - 38.5769
Organic Stuffed Red Peppers
If you love organic food, you don't have to survive on bland and run of the mill veggie products only. Don't be lost of ideas, just follow Arthur Potts to make wonderful organic stuffed red peppers. Very easy and simple, you can try it right way and engulf... - 101.829
Navratan Korma / Veg Korma / Indian Vegetarian Curry
How to make delicious Navratan Korma which is a rich, mild and creamy Indian vegetarian curry dish made using variety of vegetables, cream and Indian spices. Vegetarian Korma dish in which vegetables are cooked in mild creamy tangy curry sauce. - 0
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Cook shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Coat a large nonstick skillet... - 43.3888
Seitan Roast With Rice Stuffing
Can you think of anything other than a turkey at you thanksgiving meal? Well, maybe this will change your mind! A great substitute for meat, this recipe uses seitan that replaces the turkey. The stuffing is a flavorful rice that looks really delicious. Watch... - 128.692
CACCIATORE (" in the style of foragers") is one of the most popular Northern Italian recipes. To me it is true comfort food, perfect for a fall meal. I use an assortment of available vegetables with the back-drop of tomatoes. I usually use some sliced... - 50.699