- » Chickpea Fritter
Chickpea Fritter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea fritter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea fritter recipes.
Bring a bit of Sicily home with the panelle, delicious chickpea fritters in sesame seed buns! - 134.564
Home Style Falafel
Falafel has ruled the Arab snack world since from the time it was created and now it has gained popularity world wide. This home style falafel recipe is an easy way to prepare this crispy crunchy snack at home and you can have as many as you want as you are... - 119.765
You May Also Like!
Chick Pea Fritters
1. Put water and salt in a medium saucepan. With a wire whisk, slowly add chick-pea flour in a thin stream, whisking quickly to prevent lumps from forming. Turn on heat to medium. Add parsley and pepper. Continue to cook, whisking, until mixture boils. Reduce... - 26.2323
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 45.2565
Potato Fritters (aloo Pakora)
Learn how to make Indian snack Aaloo ke Pakore (Pakoda) which is basically a potato fritter made by dipping potatoes in a batter made out of chickpeas and various Indian spices (like Carom seeds (Ajwain), salt, Red chilli pwd, Dried Mango Powder (amchur),... - 0
Chick Pea Fritters
Mash chick-peas with masher.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into small balls.
Press ham cube in center of each ball.
Completely cover ham with dough.
Heat oil to 375°F.
Deep-fat-fry balls until golden brown. - 34.5445
Cottage Cheese Fritters- Paneer Pakodas
1. In a bowl, combine, rice flour, chickpea flour, curry leaves, salt, cottage cheese. Blend well.
2. Add onion, cilantro, ginger, green chili, ground cumin, turmeric. Mix well.
3. In a pan, heat oil over medium flame. Add spoonful of batter into the... - 0
Indian Veggie Fritters (pakora)
1. In a large bowl, place the chickpea flour and drizzle in sesame oil. Mix with hands and add in the water as required to make a batter like pancake.
2. Season with the spices and salt and mix well.
3. Stir in the all the vegetables and mix... - 0
Ribbon Fritters: and easy snack that lasts for a month and goes great with tea! I made these for my son's school's fundraiser, and lots of people loved it, hope you do too!(: - 0
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 0
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 38.5392
Chickpea Fritter Recipes By Category