- » Chickpea Apricot
Chickpea Apricot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chickpea apricot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chickpea apricot recipes.
Vegetable And Chickpea Casserole
1. Place all of the prepared vegetables, the apricots, the garlic, chick-peas and almonds in a large casserole dish and stir in the spices, the salt, pepper and stock. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent.
2. Microwave... - 28.1037
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine
Lebanese Vegetable & Chickpea Tagine, is an amalgam of subtle flavors. A wondrous stew of vegetables with chickpea which has fruit and vegetable flavors and nuttiness of almonds. - 45.4056
Quick Chickpea Salad
Have you got a potluck party your going for? Need to plan and decide what to make, this is one dish - 92.7022
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.2156
Turkish Lamb And Apricot Stew
1. Place the aubergine in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 30 minutes. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the onion and garlic and fry for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the ground cinnamon and cloves and fry for about 1 minute. Add the lamb... - 38.3116
Stewed Artichokes With Spices And Apricots And Other Things
Trim the artichokes by peeling the stem until all woody matter has disappeared.
Pull off all the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale green ones.
Cut off about 2.5 cm from the top of the artichoke.
Cut the artichoke vertically into 4 and cut or pull... - 46.7538
Aubergine With Spicy Apricot Tabbouleh
1. Boil the kettle and tip the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Rub in the harissa with your fingers, then stir in the apricots and ground coriander. Pour over 2 1/2 tbsp boiling water, cover, then leave the couscous to swell for 5 mins.
2. When the couscous... - 38.414
Couscous With Apricots And Toasted Almonds
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to prepare Couscous with Apricots and Toasted Almonds. An quick and easy side dish or vegetarian entree perfect for Weekday Wednesday! - 0
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.6462
Pumpkin And Mixed Vegetable Stew
Pumpkin and mixed vegetable stew is a great way to eat all your required vegetable for a day in one helping. It looks vibrant with all the colors from different vegetables and tastes pleasant with the fish herbs and spices. Take a look at the video clip for... - 115.882
Moroccan-style Spiced lamb Meatballs
The flavors of a Moroccan tagine in meatball form. The fragrant spices go really well with the lamb and the chickpea help to give the meatballs a wonderful crispiness. These are just delicious over couscous and a cooling dollop of yogurt. Serve them at a... - 88.6432
Moroccan Mixed Rice Salad
1. Bring 350 ml/12 fl oz of the water, the soy sauce and the treacle to the boil in a large pan. Add the wild rice; bring back to the boil. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes until cooked. Remove from the heat.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the brown rice and... - 37.5856
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714
Vegetable Pilaf is a ricey treat for the parties. This Vegetable Pilaf is rich with the flavors of kernel corn, seasonings, chick peas and pepper. Just give this yummy Vegetable Pilaf a try. - 40.3906
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 124.079
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.6345
Chickpea Apricot Recipes By Category