- » Chickpea
Chickpea is a legume belonging to the Fabaceae family. It is called garbanzo bean, ceci bean, kabuli chana, chole and Bengal gram. Their color varies from beige to brown. The size of the bean varies from 0.5 cm ... More »
The 'no-killy-philly' Vegan Cheesesteak
The Vegan Cheesesteak is a perfect dish to make when there is a game on TV. A whole bunch of vegan delights go into the making this snack. It is mildly spiced, and quite indulgent actually. If you love the cheese taste, then this is your thing. Enjoy! - 130.638
Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
If you are searching for the perfect food to munch on at your leisure time, then these spicy roasted chickpeas can be a nice alternative. The Indian spices add a special zing to these chickpeas. You can prepare this in a large quantity and store in an... - 128.42
Roasted Honey Cinnamon Chickpeas
If you hate to give store bought snacks for your kids because they are sugary and unhealthy containing ingredients that are hard to even pronounce. Here, is a weelicious recipe that is as crunchy munchy as store bought snacks but are homemade and thus... - 123.451
Spiced And Roasted Chickpeas With Carrot Chips And Mimosa Arcade
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. for the carrot chips.
2. On a chopping board, place the carrots and slice them into thick chips. Place the sliced chips onto a baking sheet evenly.
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and toss well. Bake the dish... - 122.843
Hummous or hummus is a popular Middle Eastern dish. It's a great vegetarian food because of the protein in beans. Hummus is the word for chick peas but you can use other beans in this dip. I like roasting the garlic for a sweeter flavor. Just place about six... - 121.048
Roasted and crunchy, chickpeas make a wonderful nutty treat. I love nuts, all kinds. I add nuts to many dishes and eat them often. On the other hand, I adore chickpeas with their sweet creamy center and their slighty crisp outer shell. This recipe is the... - 119.831
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
Halloween Special Easy Chickpeas
This is a different type of appetizer you can serve for your Halloween party. It's simple and quick to make without much effort. You can try it for the next Halloween. - 116.8
Ground Chicken With Milk And Green Peas
When you don’t have much time to cook a meal you need an easy recipe and needless to say it has to be delicious. In this video, chef Marie makes ground chicken with milk and green peas which she makes at least once in a fortnight. It’s a very simple... - 113.707
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 111.247
Channa Aloo (curried Chickpeas & Potatoes)
1. Soak dried chickpeas in 3 cups of water overnight. Drain and rinse well.
2. In a large saucepan, put chickpeas, and add 3 cups of fresh water.
3. Place the pan on heat, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender. Set... - 107.744
Spicy Roasted Chickpea Snack
Super Bowl Parties do not need to be to be a caloric calamity. Don't let your diet take a hit; save that for the guys on the field instead. Instead, try this healthy delicious spicy roasted chickpeas recipe to enjoy with chilled beer enjoy a great Super Bowl... - 107.73
Looking to kick the chip habit? Replace that salty and savory snack with these "Crispy Chickpeas." - 106.107
Btg Quick Fix - Chickpeas And Tomatoes
Vegetarians and vegan followers often find themselves in trouble due to lack of variety. But if you try out new foods everyday, surely you will start enjoying your food more. Such an excellent side dish is chickpea and tomato delight that can be served with... - 103.331
Pressure Cooked Chickpeas
1.Put the chick peas in the pressure cooker along with water and garlic and bay leaf.
2.Close the lid and boil on medium high heat.
3.Cook for about 45 minutes and as the pressure regulator starts rocking remove pressure cooker from the stove.
4.Put it... - 101.95
Sweet Potato Hummus
This Sweet Potato Hummus is a nutritious and delicious twist on the classic chickpea hummus . The roasted sweet potatoes give it a gorgeous orange color, sweet taste and think creamy consistency. Watch how easy it is to make this! This is the perfect dip for... - 88.2698
Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
Are you looking for a healthy anytime snack? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare these Sweet Spiced Roasted Chickpeas, they make a perfect snack to munch on. - 87.9587
Arabic Fetat is a great way to use your leftover pita bread. This recipe turns out to be a rare and rich combination of Arabic flavors. Watch this video to see how you can make this delicious surprise in no time! - 84.5982
Stir Fried Chick Peas
Chickpeas are always found to be cooked in gravy but this stir fried chick peas recipe from Jameela is so different from those in the gravy. In this video she has simply stir fried the chick peas with a little tempering and still they taste so good, that's... - 72.929
Provencale Chickpea Slather
1) In a non-stick skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-low heat.
2) Add the fennel, onion, garlic, and anise seeds.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are very tender.
4) To this, add the... - 49.4054
Canned Chickpeas With Garlic And Ginger
Put the garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Heat oil in large skillet or 10-inch heavy-bottomed pot over a medium flame.
When hot, put in the... - 47.9568
Chickpea And Tahini Casserole
1) In a casserole, place the spring onions, carrots, red pepper and parsnips.
2) To this, add the oil. Toss well.
3) On high power, cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4) To this, add the chickpeas, tomatoes along with their juice and... - 47.8784
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 47.5302
Whiting With Spiced Chickpeas
Combine paprika, ground cumin, garlic and juice in small bowl.
Score one side of each fish; place in large baking dish lined with baking paper, brush with spice mixture.
Bake fish, uncovered, in moderate oven about 20 minutes or until cooked... - 47.4362
Chicken And Peas Pottage
Chicken And Peas Pottage is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Chicken And Peas Pottage; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 47.1411
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 30-40 minute or pressure cook them for 15 minutes until they are tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 46.6311
Place the drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
Chop the onion and keep aside.
Peel and dice the aloo.
Place the aloo in a sauce pan of water and boil until they cooked and drain and keep aside.
Mix the tamarind paste and water toegther in a small bowl.
Add the... - 46.442
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked chickpeas, boil then in the same saucepan for 30 minutes or until they are tender.
3. When cooked, drain the beans, reserving... - 46.4343
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 45.972
Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms
The Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms is a delight to your taste buds. If you are looking for a unique chicken dish then this is the one for you. You have to experience addictive taste of Chicken With Peas And Mushrooms for yourself . - 45.4995
Chicken With Peas
Chicken with peas is a herbed chicken recipe cooked with thyme and lime juice. The love for fresh flavors led me to create this recipe and I serve it for both parties and family dinners on request. Served with garnished parsley, the chicken with peas is... - 44.4841
Chicken Pea Chicken
1) Chop the onions finely.
2) Remove any extra fat from the ends of the chicken wings or legs. Dredge the chicken joints in salt and pepper.
3) Mash the olives.
4) In a wok, heat the oil. Add in the chicken. Saute the pieces over medium... - 43.9355
Meat With Courgettes And Chickpeas
1) In a non-stick pan, heat butter or oil and saute onions, garlic cloves until golden.
2) Stir in the meat cubes until browned all over to seal in the juices.
3) Pour in the tomato concentrate.
4) Mix in the chickpeas, and add water to... - 43.9274
Chickpeas Tomatoes And Rice
1. In a large (2 quart) heavy skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the garlic just until it is golden.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, chickpeas and seasonings according to preference.
4. Reduce the heat and let the mixture... - 43.7172
Chicken And Peas Potage
Combine first seven ingredients in a deep saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then skim and reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Strain and save broth.
Separate meat from the bones and refrigerate.
Discard bones, skin, celery leaves, peppercorns, bay leaf.
Saute... - 43.7027
Tripe And Chick Peas
Put chick-peas in a large saucepan, and cover with salted water.
Cook for 2 hr., or until tender.
Drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, cut tripe into smallish pieces, and put in a large saucepan, with plenty of salted water.
Add black pepper, bay leaf, cumin, and... - 43.7025
Chicken And Chick Peas
1) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly and rub with the salt and powdered ginger.
2) In a deep skillet or casserole, saute the chicken and onions in the butter, until brown.
3) Stir in the chick peas, cumin, coriander and pepper, cook... - 43.451
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will increase in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the chickpeas and... - 43.2202
1) In a bow of water, soak the dried chickpeas for about 8 hours, or preferably overnight.
2) Drain the chickpeas and in a saucepan, put them along with the stock. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the pan with a lid, and gently cook over low... - 43.158
Chick Pea Chili
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic, until translucent.
2) Stir in the chickpeas, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano and red pepper.
3) Simmer for about 30 minutes.
4) Serve over the rice topped with the yogurt,... - 42.0132
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Add the soaked chickpeas to a food processor or blender and pulse to a smooth paste, adding cold water if required. Empty paste into a bowl and keep aside... - 41.8648
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Chickpea Snacks . This is the best recipe of chick peas I have ever made. It is served as a delicious Snack. If you want to make a nice Chickpea Snacks than you would need only 25 minutes.... - 41.8365
Chick Pea Sambal
Wash the peas, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Fry the onion in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker until just transparent, then fry the spices.
Add the potato and cookfor a few minutes.
Put the drained peas in the... - 41.5573
Garbanzo Chick Pea Sprout Snack
Chop sprouts and peanuts together, or put through meat grinder using blade with large holes.
Cut in peanut butter, then add milk.
In another bowl, combine seeds, flour and salt.
Mix together the sprout and seed mixtures to form a stiff... - 40.9872
Chickpeas Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onion and green pepper to skillet and saute until onion is translucent; stir in cabbage and cook... - 40.6203
Place the onions in a food processor with the garam masala, chilli powder, ground pomegranate seeds, garlic, salt and tomato puree and blend for about 20 seconds.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the garlic cloves and shredded ginger and fry... - 39.9907
Spinach & Chickpeas
Add the spinach.
Cook, stirring, till the spinach turns soft and the water dries.
Add chickpeas and some of the cooking liquid, to make some gravy.
Add the tomatoes.
Cook for 10-15 minutes.
Check salt and remove from heat. - 39.8679
Chickpeas Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
Add onion and green pepper to skillet and saute until onion is translucent; stir in cabbage and cook until... - 39.3597
Chickpeas And Fresh Tomatoes
Looking for a quick and easy vegetarian dish to serve on the side or as main course? This easy recipe will have your dish of chickpeas with tomatoes ready in no time.
Directions for preparation:
• Heat some oil in a pan and add 1 tsp of... - 39.2011
Summer Chicken With Peas
Melt the butter in a large casserole.
Brown the chickens, turning them occasionally in the butter.
Cover the casserole and cook in a moderate oven for about an hour.
Shell the peas, or open your packets, and trim the spring onions.
Put water, sugar and... - 38.5269
Kibbi Balls And Chickpeas In Tahini
With wet hands mould the kibbi mixture into small balls and place aside.
Brown the onions in the ghee and drain.
Cover the meat and bones with water and bring to the boil; skim fat from the top of the water.
Add the drained, soaked chickpeas and the browned... - 37.8878
Tabouleh With Chickpeas
1. In medium mixing bowl pour 1 1/2 cups water over bulgur and let stand until bulgur is slightly softened, about 20 minutes. Pour bulgur through fine sieve, discarding cooking liquid; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine lemon juice, 2 tablespoons... - 37.492
Chick Peas And Kasha
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the peas well
3. Remove skins by rubbing peas between your thumb and forefinger.
4. Roughly mash using back of the spoon
5. Add buckwheat and toss to mix.
6. Turn mixture into a buttered 1... - 37.3381
Chicken And Pea Pods
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; place chicken in shallow dish.
Combine water, soy sauce, and gingerroot; pour over chicken.
Cover and... - 37.2629
Chohlay Chickpea Snack
1. Drain the chickpeas well and place them in a large serving bowl.
2. Boil the potato and onion until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, blend together the tamarind, mango powder, garam masala, ground coriander, ginger, chilli... - 37.2241
Chick Pea With Coriander
1) In a food processor or blender, combine few chickpeas (reserve some for garnishing), garlic, oil, lemon juice, and cumin. Blend until a smooth puree is made.
2) Pour the mixture in a bowl and add coriander and yogurt. Mix salt and pepper as per... - 37.0515
Vegetable Tagine With Chickpeas And Raisins
1. Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the spices. Add the courgettes, tomatoes, chickpeas, raisins and stock, then bring to the boil.
2. Cover, then simmer for 10 mins. Stir in the peas, then cook for 5 mins more.... - 37.042
Chickpeas And Ham
Soak peas in water in the slow cooker overnight.
Do not drain.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Add all remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Add enough reserved liquid barely to cover beans.
Cover and cook on low... - 37.0107
Chickpeas With Tomatoes & Spinach
1. Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion over a low heat until softened. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chillies and cook for a further 5 mins until the onions are golden and the garlic slightly toasted.
2. Add the turmeric, garam masala and cumin, stirring... - 36.7672
Chick Pea And Mint Rice
Be it a normal holiday lunch or an occasional spree, this Chick Pea And Mint Rice is something you would want to add to the menu. Yummm it goes with the fine assortment of spices and mint! - 36.5138
Lemon Turkey And Creamy Chickpeas
1. Puree half the chickpeas with the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a blender or food processor. Transfer the puree to a small saucepan, and combine it with the remaining chickpeas and the oregano. Bring the puree to a simmer over very low heat,... - 36.4827
Roast Summer Vegetables & Chickpeas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip all the vegetables into a large roasting tin and toss with the coriander seeds, most of the olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread everything out to a single layer, then roast for 45 mins, tossing once or twice until... - 36.2124
Garlic Braised Eggplant And Chickpea Casserole
1. In a large skillet or flameproof casserole, heat the oil over high heat. Add the cumin seeds and cook until dark brown, about 15 seconds. Add the fennel seeds and black pepper and cook for 5 seconds. Add the onions and garlic and reduce the heat to... - 34.9116
Curried Parsnip And Chick Pea Puree
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Stir in the garlic and curry powder, then add the carrot, parsnips, and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, for 20 minutes or until the parsnips are just tender.
Add the chick peas and cook, covered, another... - 34.8579
1 Soak the chick-peas in water overnight. Drain, discard soaking water and add fresh water to cover. Add the salt and bring to a boil. Simmer until tender, 1 to 2 hours.
2 When the chick-peas are tender, fry the onion and salt pork in the bacon drippings in a... - 34.6462
Marinated Garbanzos Chick Peas
1 In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2 Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.Drain.
3 Serve with toast rounds, or as part of an antipasto tray with tuna fish, pimientos and olives.
4 Arrange cocktail plates... - 34.6429
Tomato & Chickpea Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Fry the aubergine and onion in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins until softened and lightly coloured. Add the garlic, canned tomatoes, 1/2 can of water, 1 tsp oregano and a little pepper. Bring to the boil, then... - 34.203
Tofu And Chickpea Patties With Cucumber Mint Relish
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. With food processor running, drop garlic... - 33.9681
Mashed Chick Peas With Sesame
Rinse chick-peas under cold water and put a dozen aside.
Mash remaining chick peas in bowl and add garlic, sesame paste, and lemon juice, stirring until mixture is a smooth puree.
If too thick, add a little water.
Season with salt to taste.
Chill, and serve... - 33.594
Garbanzo Hot Pot
In large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Stir in garbanzos, chicken broth, tomato, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and bay leaf.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, uncovered,... - 33.5444
Soak the chickpeas overnight.
Boil them with enough water to cover till cooked.
Do not make them too soft and mushy.
Dry them on a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a wok & deep fry the chickpeas in batches on medium heat, till they turn crisp.
Drain... - 33.3595
Pat the chick-peas dry with paper towels; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cheese, sour cream granules, curry powder and pepper.
Add the chick-peas and toss until well coated.
Spray an 8" round baking pan with no-stick spray.
Transfer the... - 33.2642
Salmon With Tomato Braised Chickpeas And Herbed Yogurt
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the cilantro, mint and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover the herbed yogurt and refrigerate.
2. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sage leaves and sliced garlic and cook... - 32.8764
All In One Pasta And Chickpea Ragout
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
2. Add tomatoes and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat,... - 31.3924
1. Blanch the garlic in boiling water 4 minutes. Drain the garlic, cool under cold water and discard the peels.
2. Combine the garlic, chickpeas, lemon juice, oils and 1/2 teaspoon of water in a food processor or blender, and process until pureed.
3. Halve... - 30.7089
Chickpea Puree With Vegetable Sticks
1. Drain the chick peas and put them into a pan with the salt, bay leaf and mint; add sufficient water to cover and simmer for 1 hour until tender. Drain and remove bay leaf and mint.
2. Put the chick peas into the liquidizer with the lemon juice and garlic.... - 30.314
Chicken With West Indies Peas And Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter.
2. Add onion to drippings in... - 29.8037
Once you make this Chick Pea Croquettes, your stomach will grumble for more. This Chick Pea Croquettes recipe is just the way I love it.Yummy! - 29.4026
1. Combine the chick-peas, scal-lions, and parsley. Blend together the oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard, and pepper and pour over the vegetables. Toss lightly. Chill for at least 1 hour, tossing twice during chilling. - 28.6792
Crunchy Casserole With Chick Peas
1. Drain the chick peas and boil fast in fresh water for 10 minutes. Simmer for 40 minutes. Drain well.
2. Put the chick peas into a casserole. Cover with thin strips of carrots and fennel. Sprinkle with caraway seeds. Layer the French beans and red pepper... - 28.6248
Chickpea And Rice Dinner
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and celery. Cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Add green pepper, tomatoes and seasonings. Cook 12 minutes over medium heat.
Add chickpeas, mix and simmer 4 minutes.
Serve with rice. - 28.5404
Vegetable And Chickpea Casserole
1. Place all of the prepared vegetables, the apricots, the garlic, chick-peas and almonds in a large casserole dish and stir in the spices, the salt, pepper and stock. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent.
2. Microwave... - 28.1037
Chick Pea Snack
In a large bowl, toss together the sugar, cumin, chili powder, paprika, coriander, cayenne pepper, and, if you like, the salt.
Add the chick peas and toss well to coat.
Heat the vegetable oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderately high heat about 1... - 28.0519
Chicken With Sage And Peas
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pancetta and onion and cook 2 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add chicken breasts and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until... - 27.7326
1. Pick over and wash the chickpeas and put in a bowl. Pour in enough water to cover the peas. Let stand overnight.
2. Next day, drain the peas and put them in a kettle with 5 cups of water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until tender.
3.... - 26.0656
Chick Pea Puree
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Process on medium speed until smooth, stopping the blender and scraping down the sides as necessary. - 25.39
Puree Of Chick Peas
1. In a large saucepan, bring some salted water to the boil. Open the tin of chick peas and drain. Plunge the chick peas into the water, cook for 2 minutes and drain.
2. Peel and crush the garlic. Mash the chick peas with a fork or puree them in a liquidizer.... - 25.1812
Toasted Chick Peas
Heat half the oil in a heavy frying pan over a low heat.
Add 1 garlic clove and half the chick peas and cook, stirring frequently but gently, for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and stir again, then transfer to a roasting pan.
Repeat with the remaining oil,... - 24.474
Soak chick peas for 24 hours, rinse well and rub beans well between hands to remove skins.
Put them in a heavy pan and cover with water.
Season with sliced onion, sage, salt, pepper and a minced garlic clove.
Boil, then leave on the lowest heat without... - 22.84
Oven Roasted Chickpeas
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Arrange the oven racks in the top and bottom thirds of the oven.
2. Combine the oil, coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Divide the chickpeas between 2 large baking sheets and drizzle with the oil mixture; toss... - 22.5002
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions until wilted. Add the chick-peas, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, coriander, cumin, and turmeric and simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with parsley. - 21.7518
A simple to make Chickpeas recipe. - 11.0473
Roasted Curry Chickpeas
What is the Big Game without a handful of tasty snacks on hand? Especially if they are homemade. That's what is wonderful about these roasted chickpeas, you can season them anyway you want. Take this curry recipe as just a suggestion or starting point. - 0
Hummus With Artichokes & Fresh Basil
Hummus is easy to make in a food processor and there are hundreds of options to change the normal tasting hummus into something aromatic with a little attitude. You will find that sometimes I list an ingredient as optional. This means that and a little spicy. - 0
Chickpea Recipes By Category