- » Chicken Yakitori Rice
Chicken Yakitori Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken yakitori rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken yakitori rice recipes.
Chicken And Vegetable Yakitori
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, combine the sake, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool to room temperature.... - 32.9416
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0339
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.302
Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken over high heat for 6-7 minutes.
Then pour teriyaki sauce in pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes, shaking skillet.
Repeat the same process for chicken livers.
Place 5-6 pieces chicken and livers alternately on bamboo... - 37.2842
Morsels of chicken grilled to be had with somerice!Make these succulent pieces and follow the recipe in the video by Mark. - 76.4926
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488