- » Chicken With Lime
Chicken With Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken with lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken with lime recipes.
Chicken Breasts With Lime Slices Under The Skin
To prepare yogurt sauce, blend lime zest, juice, and coriander into yogurt.
Spoon sauce into a serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir sauce before serving.
Cut 4 paper-thin slices from center of lime.
Use remainder of lime for juice for... - 41.0572
Chicken Breasts With Lime
In a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken breasts.
Add the green onion and let marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Grill on the barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the breasts.
Baste with the marinade... - 29.4807
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 43.3502
Chicken In Lime Marinade
Combine lime juice, tarragon, onion and oil.
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in marinade.
Allow to marinate overnight or all day.
Broil slowly, 6 inches from heat, until tender or 45 minutes to one hour.
Turn often and baste. - 32.172
Chicken Pieces With Lime
Place the chicken pieces in an oiled baking dish, and mix with the olive oil, thyme, lemon juice, and pepper.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the chicken is golden and tender.
Garnish with the wedges of lime so that each guest may soak his... - 30.5306
Lime Broiled Chicken
1. Preheat broiler to moderate.
2. Sprinkle each piece of chicken with monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper. Place skin side up on rack six inches from broiler heat. Brush with sauce.
3. Cook slowly until tender, turning and basting occasionally, one to one... - 21.4137
Chicken Thighs With Lime And Curry
1 Skin the chicken thighs. 1/2 cup chicken broth1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder 3 drops hot pepper sauce 2 teaspoons grated lime zest (optional) 1/4 cup lime juice 1/4 cup (packed) cilantro sprigs (optional) 1/3 cup sour cream
2 In a plastic or paper bag,... - 43.2234
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Jalapeño-lime Chicken Wings
You perhaps never tasted this excellent variation of chicken wings with Jalapeno Lime combination. These are hot, spicy and sour and they are going to be the center of attraction for the party. Watch the video and learn the easy tricks to rock on in your... - 103.713
Baked Honey Lime Chicken Wings
These little chicken wings are baked and come with a punch. They are moist and super sticky and you will love the explosion of flavors in your mouth -- sweet, tangy and spicy. They are also super easy to make and great as an appetizer or main meal if you... - 0
Roast Chicken With Lime And Herbs
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, prick it all over with a fork and set: aside in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, green chilli, fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste. Mix well and pour it over the... - 31.2839
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 111.994
Chicken With Rosemary And Lime
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken broth, lime rind and juice, garlic, ginger, rosemary,... - 31.1878
Lime Chicken is an alluring recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Lime Chicken; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 25.4168
Lime Cilantro Chicken
Zest lime(s) and measure 1 and 1/2 teaspoons.
Juice lime(s) and measure 1/3 cup.
Combine cilantro, lime zest, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 tablespoons lime juice.
Spread about 2 teaspoons of lime-cilantro mixture over each chicken... - 30.9297
Barbecued Vodka Lime Chicken
Barbecued chicken flavored with vodka and lime are an extraordinary holiday treat. See this video that wonderfully demonstrates a unique and outstanding marinating and roasting process. Surely include this recipe for an appealing party menu. Take a look... - 80.8728
Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing
If you love chicken breasts, then try this Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing as an appetizer or side dish. Cold Chicken With Lime Dressing serves good as both. The lime flavor is awesome. Do not miss out on it! - 41.2705
Lime Infused Roasted Chicken
This chicken is very easy to make. The lime infuses the meat and it is moist and tasty. I baked this chicken on its side. I do that in order to get it to brown evenly and to keep the breast meat from drying out. - 106.246
Herbed Lime Chicken
In dish, combine oil, lime juice, onion, garlic, sauce, rosemary, marjoram and salt.
Place chicken in large shallow dish or plastic bag; pour marinade over chicken.
Cover and marinade in refrigerator overnight; turn chicken occasionally.
Drain chicken;... - 37.0574
1)Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In a saucepan, add the chicken broth, onion, lime peel, lime juice, honey, salt, mint, and pepper.
3) Mix well and allow to boil.
4) In a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish, place the rice.
5) Pour over about... - 41.9681
Islander's Lime Chicken
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt.
Combine corn syrup, rum and lime juice.
Spoon 2 tablespoons over chicken.
Cook slowly until chicken is tender, about 45 minutes.
Cook rice with water, salt... - 43.873
Tropical Lime Chicken
In a small bowl, combine salsa ingredients; cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lime juice, oil, lime peel, salt and pepper; add chicken.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Drain and discard the... - 40.1897
Minty Lime Chicken
1. Combine the mint, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
2. Use cocktail sticks to keep the chicken thighs in neat shapes and add the chicken to the marinade, turning to coat evenly.
3. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight. Cook the... - 33.6746
Lime Basted Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking dish or pan with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine melted fat and flour to form a paste.
4. Stir in lime peel, lime juice, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
5. Spread this... - 41.9252
Sticky Lime Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/1 90°C. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Put the lime rind and juice, honey, oil, garlic, if using, and thyme in a small bowl and combine thoroughly Spoon the mixture evenly over the chicken breasts and... - 34.5839
Garlic Lime Chicken
1) GETTING READY
2) In a mixing bowl, Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the bowl and pour the sauce over it.
4) Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
5) Remove... - 42.2736
Honey Lime Chicken
1 In shallow 8 x 8-inch nonstick baking pan, place the chicken
2 Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
3 Bake at 350Â°Fahrenheit, about 30 minutes; until fork pierces chicken easily.
4 In a small saucepan, mix together lime juice, mustard,... - 37.9534
Chipotle Lime Chicken Drummettes With Avocado Sauce
Spicy, smokey chicken drummettes with a cool, fresh avocado sauce! It's a wonderful appetizer that comes together so quick and easy it's ridiculous! It presents well too! Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges and watch how fast they disappear. Perfect... - 0
Lime Like Chicken
1. With meat mallet, on hard surface pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch.
2. Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. In large frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons margarine over medium heat, sautÃ© chicken turning, about 8... - 46.7782
Lime And Mint Chicken
1. In a large shallow dish combine the marinade ingredients, stirring until well blended.
2. Add the chicken to the dish and turn to coat the evenly with the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 4-6 hours. Turn... - 47.7454
Lime Roasted Chicken
1) With black salt and pepper, rub the chicken portions properly all over. Place them in a shallow ovenproof dish and set aside.
2) From only 2 of the limes, pare away thin strips of the rind very carefully, with the help of a lemon parer. Cut... - 41.1496
Chicken Breasts With Lime And Cilantro
1) In a shallow glass casserole, place the chicken breasts.
2) Season with lime juice and salt and pepper.
3) Cover with a lid.
4) Place inside microwave to cook on high for 6 minutes, or until the chicken breasts are no longer pink.... - 36.8276
Lime Glazed Chicken
In 2-cup measure combine lime peel, lime juice, rum, sugar, bouillon, 1/2 cup water and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until clear and thickened.
In small dish combine bouquet sauce and 2 teaspoons water.
Arrange chicken pieces... - 43.482
Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad
I make this Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad often. I promise you will be surprised after you taste this Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad. You must try this! - 35.7985
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.437
Lime Pepper Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together lime peel, lime juice, cooking oil, thyme, pepper, and garlic salt.
Set mixture aside.
Place chicken, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Brush with sauce.
Broil... - 40.1391
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 41.9546
Honey Lime Chicken Skewers On The Weber Kettle
For this cook we are doing Honey Lime Chicken Skewers. I have to thank my wife for telling me to make this The aroma from the marinade is so awesome you're going to want to drink it. - 0
Lime Rotisserie Chicken
If you're keen on having rotisserie chicken then definitely check this out. The chef shows the recipe right from marinating the chicken. This is so delicious and you can serve it with boiled vegetables of your choice. Watch the video for the amazing recipe.. - 89.8989
Honey Chicken Breasts With A Touch Of Lime
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) In a large greased baking dish, place the onions, then the chicken breasts.
3) Mix the water, honey, orange juice, oil, mustard, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper together.
4) Spoon a... - 44.9465
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 34.6078
Giannino Lime Broiled Chicken
Cut each chicken into quarters and sprinkle with msg., salt and pepper to taste.
Place skin side up on a broiler-rack, 6 inches (15 cm) from source of heat.
Whisk remaining ingredients together and brush onto each piece of chicken.
Cook until... - 37.5021
Chilled Chicken Couscous With Lime
1. To make the dressing, in a small glass bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Stir in half the scallions and set the bowl aside.
3. Place a heavy-bottomed skillet or casserole on the stove... - 45.903
Brush chicken pieces all over with lime juice.
Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Uncover; brush all over with the melted butter.
In a paper bag or a plastic sack combine the flour, salt, chili powder, and lime peel; add the... - 32.0451
Tarragon Lime Chicken
Arrange chicken in single layer in glass casserole or pie plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk oil, lime juice, tarragon and oregano in small bowl to blend.
Pour marinade over chicken and turn to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat... - 32.9317
Tarragon Lime Chicken Breasts
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Stir in the chicken breast to coat evenly, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 -2 hours to marinate.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and... - 34.2019
Lime Cayenne Grilled Chicken Cutlets
1. Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey, lime zest, cayenne, and salt. Brush some of glaze over both sides of chicken.
2. Grill chicken, turning once or twice and brushing with any remaining... - 25.3199
Chilli Lime Chicken And Pasta
Cook chicken on heated oiled griddle, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cut chicken, on the diagonal, into lcm-thick pieces.
Cook the tomato halves, both sides, on same griddle until just soft.
Meanwhile, tear pasta into large, uneven... - 38.7565
Walnut Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, beat egg whites lightly; dip chicken in egg whites and dredge in wallnuts
3. Arrange in a buttered baking disha and bake in an oven preheated to 350° F for twenty minutes until cooked... - 32.6732
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
Chicken Fillets In Ginger Lime Sauce
Pound chicken lightly with mallet, season both sides with pepper.
Barbecue until tender, basting frequently with Ginger Lime Sauce.
Serve remaining Sauce separately.
Ginger Lime Sauce: Combine all ingredients, stir over heat without boiling until sugar is... - 33.3335
Grilled Chicken Fillets With Cantaloupe Lime Salsa
1. Prepare a medium-hot barbecue fire or preheat broiler. In a mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe, onion, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, and pepper. Toss to mix well. Let salsa stand 15 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours.
2. Use your... - 28.0673
Cajun Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make spice mix, place garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat. Shake off excess spice mix and cook, turning frequently, on lightly oiled... - 36.0856
Lime Sauced Chicken
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender and no longer pink, turning to brown evenly.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Meanwhile, remove strips of... - 33.5522
Chicken With Lime Sauce
1. Place each chicken piece between two sheets of plastic wrap. Pound with mallet or rolling pin to flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, lime peel, garlic, salt and black pepper in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat... - 39.1667
Chicken Lime Soup
In a stock pot, combine the chicken broth and chicken breasts.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add the livers and simmer 10 minutes more.
Remove and finely chop the livers and shred the breasts.
Strain broth, and return to stock pot.
In skillet, saute the onion and garlic... - 47.1479
Lime Sauced Chicken
In a medium skillet melt margarine or butter.
Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or till lightly browned and no longer pink, turning once.
Remove chicken from skillet, reserving the pan juices.
Keep chicken... - 43.5506
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 34.9534
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Lime Chicken Enchiladas
This Lime Chicken Enchiladas surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of chicken and lemon, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Lime Chicken Enchiladas for once, I bet, you will get... - 43.201
Chicken In Lime
1)In a large skillet, heat oil.
2)Let both the sides of chicken pieces turn brown by cooking over medium heat.
3)Cut onion coarsely and put garlic through press, add to chicken.
4)When chicken has browned on both sides, add red pepper, cumin,... - 43.6227
Chicken With Lime And Coconut
1. Place chicken and curry paste in a bowl and toss to coat. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant.
2. Add sugar, lime leaves, lime rind, coconut cream and fish... - 38.2959
Lime Soda Smoked Whole Chicken
Have you ever smoked meat with a lime soda can? The chef in this video does. He is experimenting with a whole chicken. Outside is rubbed with herbs and inside has a smoke of lime soda. See how he does it. - 93.7124
Chicken With Lime Butter
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until light brown, about 3 minutes per side.
Cover; reduce heat to low.
Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to serving platter; keep... - 38.7094
Lime Beef And Chicken Kabobs
For marinade combine apple juice concentrate, the water, lime peel, lime juice, sesame oil, salt, thyme, and, if desired, red pepper.
Cut chicken and beef into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chicken and beef.
Close bag... - 41.2693
Honey Lime Chicken Fajitas With Roasted Salsa Verde
Place a 2-qt baking dish inside the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
Toss tomatillos, poblano, onion, jalapeno, and garlic cloves with oil in a bowl.
Transfer to preheated baking dish and roast until tender, 15 minutes.
Pulse vegetables in a food processor with... - 43.5067
Avocado Lime Mousse With Chutney Chicken Salad
Prepare chutney dressing and chill for several hours or until next day, if desired.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Peel, pit and mash avocados; stir into cream cheese with the... - 36.4947
Chicken With Lime
Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
Heat corn oil in large fry pan over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Push chicken to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; saute until golden.
Add cumin, coriander, red pepper and turmeric.
Stir around... - 39.8445
Chicken With Lime Butter
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a large pan, heat oil and saute chicken in oil for four minutes till lightly brown. Reduce heat and then cook covered for 10 minutes till tender.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and set... - 38.7798
Chicken Steamed In Lime Juice
1) Take a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly lime juice, salt, paprika, coriander, and cardamom.
2) Skin and bone chicken breasts.
3) Dredge the chicken with marinade on all sides.
4) Let stand in marinate for 1 hour.
5) Drain the chicken but reserve the... - 36.7138
Lime Glazed Cornish Hens
Lime Glazed Cornish Hen is a treat you'll hardly want to miss once you taste it ! Try this sweet and sour hen for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Lime Glazed Cornish Hen. - 35.4156
Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken
Getting bored of cooking the same old chicken dishes again and again? Here is a smart recipe of Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken. This will not only tease your taste buds, but also leave you craving for more. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video.... - 93.9067
Chicken With Lime Butter
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; saute in hot oil about 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Turn chicken, cover, and reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken from skillet, and set aside; drain pan drippings from... - 28.3064
Lime And Green Chili Chicken
Combine chilies, green onion, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic instructions, omitting... - 28.0814
Chicken Breasts In Lime Teriyaki
In medium baking dish, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Add chicken, cover, and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then reduce to appropriate cook setting.
Place chicken skin side... - 35.3212
Chicken And Cantaloupe Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine the chicken and cantaloupe balls in a medium-size bowl.
Line 4 salad plates with chicory leaves torn into bite-size pieces.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients and taste to correct the seasoning.
Pour the dressing over the... - 38.883
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 46.1731
Southwestern Taco Chicken Pieces With Lime-chili Marinade
Prepare the marinade in a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces.
Add to the marinade and toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
Toss the flour and Taco seasoning mix together on a plate.
Dip the chicken in the beaten egg... - 31.6707
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.1144
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
A great dinner idea that is a snap to make and get on the table. You can use a rotisserie chicken or even use leftover chicken for this recipe - 109.797
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 46.9273
Ginger Lime Chicken Bites
These little chicken bites cook up quickly, which makes for a nice last-minute meal or a speedy school lunch for
the kiddos. Make sure to heat up your wide-mouth thermos with hot water (then empty and wipe out) first, then
add chicken bites and sauce, close... - 39.8007
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 42.3206
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 28.8264
Chilli Lime Legs
1. Place lime juice, buttermilk, chilli sauce and soy sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Score each drumstick in several places, add to lime juice mixture, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Preheat... - 27.2085
Peppered Poussins With Lime And Sage Crumbs
1. Out of the 3 limes, thinly slice 1 lime.
2. Grate ring and freshly squeeze juice from remaining limes. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine olive oil, salt, lime slices, lime juice and peppercorns. Mix well and add poussins. Coat... - 47.0398
Roast Capon With Tangerine Lime Glaze
Wash capon and dry on absorbent paper.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Put next 3 ingredients in body cavity of capon and secure openings with skewers.
Place capon on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated... - 39.3664