- » Chicken With Indian Spice
Chicken With Indian Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken with indian spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken with indian spice recipes.
Chicken With Indian Spices
Chicken With Indian Spices recipe adapted from NY Times.Chicken With Indian Spices can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 38.3068
Classic Chicken Vindaloo With A Blend Of Indian Spices
A classic Indian chicken curry which is steeped with exotic spices from the far east. An elaborate step by step account as to what goes into it awaits you here. This recipe definitely requires a little preparation but the final result is absolutely divine... - 125.968
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 37.2967
Indian Spiced Chicken With Wild Rice
COMBINE salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric in small bowl.
Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on plate; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking... - 47.5424
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan over medium flame,
2. Sauté the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the oil for 3 minutes.
3. Add stock, rice, carrots, bay leaf, and pepper in it.
4. Bring the mixture to boil and let it bowl against medium... - 48.7022
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 45.2536
Murgh Musallam Whole Chicken With Spices
First make your marinade.
Put the ingredients for the marinade in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
Peel the skin off the whole chicken.
Where it is hard to peel, as on the wing tips, you can leave it... - 44.3019
Tandoori Chicken With Fresh Spices
Place chicken in a covered glass baking dish large enough for pieces to lie side by side.
Place next 10 ingredients in a blender and grind to a paste.
Combine paste with sour cream and lemon juice.
Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture and coat it... - 39.7351
Chicken Curry With Spiced Lentils
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, coriander, turmeric and cardamom and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until brown.
2. Add stock, coconut milk, potatoes and red pepper and mix to combine.... - 37.7461
Spiced Taj Mahal Chicken
Back from India, Robin creates an Indian inspired chicken in her kitchen. This is her own creation using the local spices and cooking techniques. To create the taste of India in your kitchen, watch this video and get started. - 95.2561
This Spiced Chicken is a mouthwatering fare. Try out this spicy chicken pieces with rice. Your suggestions for this Spiced Chicken are welcome. - 45.4129
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.9438
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Chicken With Spice Mix
Indian style chicken can be either with a gravy or dry and without a gravy. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chicken Masala, a thick curry with tomato extract and regular spicy Indian masala with lot of spices. Great with the feel of tomato! - 115.172
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown, turning to brown well on both sides.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, garlic salt, oregano, pepper and cinnamon.
Add vinegar, bay leaf, carrots, onions and prunes.
Cook over low heat until chicken and... - 44.5159
Haandi Chilli Spiced Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan over a high heat for 1 minute, then lower the heat.
2. Add the chillies and fry for about 1 minute, then remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the curry leaves, onion seeds and onions and cook... - 38.2791
Spiced Chicken Strips
For marinade: Combine all ingredients in blender or processor and mix to smooth paste.
Place chicken in large bowl.
Add marinade and stir to coat thoroughly.
Cover and chill overnight.
Position rack so meat will be about 6 inches from heat source and preheat... - 38.2866
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 45.6866
Simple Spiced Chicken Curry
1. Clean, wash and joint chicken.
2. Slice onions and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add onions and fry. Add the chicken pieces and brown well.
4. Add sliced garlic and ground spices. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add water and salt and simmer till chicken is tender and... - 41.8076
Hot And Spiced Chicken Curry
Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels and sprinkle them with 2 tsp.of salt.
In a heavy 10" to 12" skillet, heat the oil over high heat until a drop of water flicked into it sputters instantly.
Add the chicken and fry for 3 to 4 minutes, turning the... - 45.2642
Chicken With Spiced Sauce
Combine the coriander, chilli powder, garam masala, salt and lemon juice.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fork and rub in the spice and lemon mixture.
Leave to marinate for 4-5 hours.
Drain the chicken pieces and fry them in oil over moderate heat... - 38.3071
Spiced Chicken And Egg Filo Pie
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large pan, add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Add the onions, ginger, saffron, 2.5ml/1/2 tsp of the cinnamon and 300ml/1/2 pint/ 1 1/4 cups water. Season well. Bring to the boil and then cover... - 48.2631
Spiced Chicken Curry
Place chicken in a Dutch oven, and cover with water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken and let cool, reserving 1 cup broth.
Bone chicken and chop meat; set aside.
Saute onion in oil in a medium skillet for... - 37.3955
South Indian Chicken (chettinad Chicken)
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken in plain yogurt. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan heat oil on medium. Put cinnamon stick, cardamom and cloves. Add the onions and sauté for a few minutes till they are golden brown in color. If they... - 0
Murgh Noori has a great taste. Murgh Noori gets its taste from chicken mixed with curd and eggs and flavored with spices. Murgh Noori is loved by many people. - 40.7038
Tandoori Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to cook delicious tandoori chicken curry at home using simple Indian spices. Tandoori chicken curry is best enjoyed with Naan bread, over basmati rice or with Paratha. You can cook your chicken pieces for this curry in the grill, on BBQ or in the... - 0
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
Indian Lentils With Rice
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onions and stir to coat with the oil.
Add 1/4 cup of the stock, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until the onions are... - 40.7086
Indian Style Cauliflower
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine the onion, stock, chutney, mustard, basil, ginger, cumin, salt, cinnamon, and curry powder.
Bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for 6 minutes.
Add the cauliflowerand cook, covered, for 5 minutes over moderately low... - 34.9585
Indian Style Tangy Turkey
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water and cinnamon to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Discard the cinnamon stick.
2... - 39.0657
Hot Madras Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious Madras chicken curry with simple fresh ingredients and basic Indian spices. You can make it as hot as you want or keep it mild. This chicken curry is best enjoyed with rice, roti, naan or paratha. - 0
Chicken Saute Indian Style
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Grind together all the spices with salt, using vinegar.
3. Slice onions and chop tomato roughly.
4. Apply half the ground spices on chicken and set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. Heat oil. Fry lightly.
6. Fry reamining... - 45.0811
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Balti Chicken Curry / Indian
Learn how to make Balti chicken curry at home with basic Indian spices and boneless chicken cubes. This flavorful curry will surely impress all Indian curry lovers. Balti means bucket and usually this curry is cooked and served in a small, round, bucket like... - 0
1. Puree onion, garlic and spices to get a smooth paste.
2. Coat the chicken well in this paste. Marinate overnight or for a few hours.
3. Make cuts in the chicken. Squeeze lemon juice on the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 60 minutes. Keep basting... - 42.0536
Chicken In Indian Style
Chicken based dishes are quite popular all over the world. Chicken can be cooked in dry form or in curry form and really goes well with both rice and flatbreads. Here I am going to share a common chicken curry made in rich Indian gravy. - 0
Indian Butter Chicken
Butter chicken which is also knows as Murgh Makhani is boneless pieces of chicken cooked in butter with tomato sauce which is a favorite specialty all over India. Check this out easy, tasty recipe and everyone' s all time favorite dish - 105.801
Indian Chicken Stir-fry
Learn how to spice up simple chicken stir-fry with basic Indian spices and make it healthy with vegetables of your choice. - 0
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 101.813
Chettinad Chicken Curry / Indian Curry
Learn how to make spicy and flavorful Indian chicken curry called Chettinad chicken. For this you will need variety of spices as mentioned in the ingredients list below... - 0
Indian Chicken Curry
The indian chicken curry is a flavorful and spicy chicken preparation that can be served with rice or rotis. This chicken curry recipe is microwave cooked with a medley of spices and chilies for heat and a curd base. - 43.2731
Indian Chicken Pulao
This is a simple Indian Chicken Pulao that goes really well with any curry. You can add your favorite meat to this dish and enjoy it even more. Watch this video to get the exact recipe. - 120.43
Indian Chicken Curry
1. Combine first 8 ingredients. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion and garlic,- cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in spice mixture,- cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add chicken,- cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.... - 31.3343
Punjabi Chicken Curry: Indian Curry
Learn how to make Punjabi style simple chicken curry with onions, tomato, ginger, garlic, red chilies, cumin, coriander, garam masala and boneless chicken pieces. - 0
Indian Butter Chicken
Watch this video to learn a new variations of the traditional Indian Butter Chicken. In this video you will see a simple method of cooking this all time favorite curry. This is a perfect dish to show your cooking skills. - 137.622
Indian Pepper Chicken
Discover the flavors of the wonderful Indian spice – pepper. This pepper chicken recipe is a mouthwatering chicken preparation that makes for a great accompaniment with rice or any of the Indian breads. - 45.1814
Spicy Chicken In Gravy
If you are a chicken lover, you are going to relish this Spicy chicken in gravy. This Indian style chicken curry tastes delicious and is easy to prepare as well. It is best served with Indian chapattis or steamed rice. - 102.294
Easy To Make Authentic Chicken Curry
Fast and flavorful, there is nothing quite like chicken curry to complement steamed rice. In this video, Ryan Karcher shows you how you can prepare a classic, perfectly spiced bowl of authentic chicken curry at home using easy-to-find ingredients. A great way... - 102.647
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 59.1331
In a deep, 3 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Add green pepper and thinly sliced onion and garlic to vegetable oil.
Heat on full power , uncovered, 5 minutes or until onion and pepper are tender.
In a small mixing... - 43.4556
Fenugreek (methi) Chicken
In England... We call this dish... Green Chicken
Its colour is as rich as the taste of the fenugreek (methi)... - 43.9207
1. Marinate chicken pieces in Worchestershire sauce, salt, masalas and ginger-garlic paste for four hours.
2. Chop onions fine and saute in oil till golden brown. Add the chicken pieces along with the marinade and let it cook on a slow fire till the entire... - 33.0809
This Sayal Chicken tastes fabulous ! I never knew that chicken chunks in sour curd gravy would really taste so good. I like my Sayal chicken with Indian breads. Just try and tell me how you'd like it ! - 47.676
Crispy Garlic Chicken
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, mayonnaise, and cheese: set aside.
In lightly greased 8x8 casserole dish arrange chicken pieces.
Evenly top chicken with soup mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 30 minutes or until... - 27.2557
Grilled Garlic Chicken
1. Into 13" by 9" baking dish, with garlic press, crush garlic cloves. Stir in vinegar, sugar, salad oil, Worcestershire, mustard, and salt until mixed. Add chicken quarters, turning pieces to coat them well. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning... - 30.3639
Cold Spiced Tomato Soup
Melt the butter in a 3 1/2-quart pot, preferably nonstick; add the carrot, celery, onion, and garlic, and toss over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the scallion and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 31.3971
Spiced Roast Poussin
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash and pat dry the poussins. Place them on a heatproof dish. Brush inside and out with the oil.
2. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the sliced shallots over a moderate heat until soft and golden... - 36.0158
Chicken Tangri Kebab
Chicken Tangri Kebab has an amazing taste. Chicken Tangri Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed garam masala and flavored with lemon juice. Chicken Tangri Kebab is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 36.2417
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 103.488
If you swear by chicken, Chicken crispy will definitely top on your favorites list. This recipe uses chicken which is marinated in Indian masalas, for frying purposes. It has an amazing flavor and can be served on a bed of lettuce and onion. This is one dish... - 105.796
Curry Barbecued Chicken
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens so pieces will remain flat.
Twist wing tips under back.
Combine cooking oil, lime peel and juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper.
Place chickens in... - 44.2527
Ginger Garlic Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken parts. Place chicken in 11-by-7-inch baking pan; brush both sides with ketchup mixture. Bake, turning once, until tender and cooked through, 40 to 50 minutes. - 31.787
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Add chicken to pan, increase heat to medium-high, and cook in drippings, turning, until browned on all sides.
Remove chicken and set... - 42.8958
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with... - 33.0158
Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh Malai Kebab has a fine taste. Murgh Malai Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cream and flavored with spices. Murgh Malai Kebab is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.0497
Murgh Shorba is a very tasty chicken recipe. Murgh Shorba gets its taste from chicken cooked with spices. Murgh Shorba is loved by many people. - 46.2781
Chicken Vindaloo has a fine taste. Chicken Vindaloo gets its taste from chicken mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Chicken Vindaloo is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 46.9292
Butter Chicken Curry
Scmte apples, celery, onions, green pepper and garlic in butter for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, curry powder and salt.
Slowly blend in milk.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and heat thoroughly. - 35.1749
Sesame Ginger Chicken
This Sesame Ginger Chicken is a craze with my family ! Grilled chicken breasts with toasted sesame, honey, ginger and soy sauce seasonings enhanced with green onion, is sure to ignite an insane passion for it, in most people. If you think you are not one of... - 34.4148
Rice With Whole Spices
Peel onion and slice into fine rounds.
Halve the rounds.
Heat the oil in a 3-quart heavy-bottomed pot (with tight-fitting lid—to be used later) over medium heat, put in the onions, and fry, stirring, until they are brown and crisp (but not burned)—about 8... - 44.3363
Pasta With Spiced Lentils And Tomatoes
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and onion over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the cumin, coriander, ginger, and red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute more.
Add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands, and stir in... - 36.4237
Rice With Peas And Whole Spices
Heat oil in a 3-quart heavy-bottomed pot (with tight-fitting lid—to be used later) over medium heat.
Add cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Stir for about 10 to 20 seconds, until spices begin to expand and change color.
Add the rice, peas if using... - 46.6872
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 33.3056
Stir Fried Nepali Chicken
In a large bowl, combine two tablespoons of oil, one tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, salt and pepper into a paste.
Add chicken pieces and mix thoroughly to coat; cover, and let marinate for 30 minutes.
After marinating, drain the... - 37.5504
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 45.2493
Kadhai Chicken / Kadai Chicken
Kadhai Chicken - Authentic Indian Chicken Main Course Recipe
Kadhai Chicken is a very famous non-vegetarian delight in restaurants. This spicy & yummy North Indian recipe tastes juicy in a red spicy gravy with a distinct flavor of bell peppers.
This dish... - 0
Murg Achari has a fine taste. Murg Achari gets its taste chicken mixed with red chili powder and lemon juice. Murg Achari is loved by many worldwide. - 42.9146
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 44.2708
Spinach Chicken (palak Chicken)
Spinach chicken or palak chicken as it is popularly known is a classic combination of vegetables with chicken and is cooked with traditional Indian spices. The process of slow cooking brings out the best flavors and retains the juiciness of chicken. - 0
Chicken Curry With Squash
Many curries are fiery, but this one is gently spiced with turmeric, which alternative-health experts laud as a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Fragrant curries pair well with aromatic... - 35.1273
Baked Fish Nuggets Indian Style
Catfish baked with spicy Indian marinade. Soft pieces of fish with red colored marinade makes for a great healthy appetizer. - 0
Indian Spicy Masala Omelette
Indian Masala omelette, made with the addition of spices. The spices can be adjusted as per individual preference. This omelette is very easy to prepare by just beating the eggs with additional vegetables or meat and the spices and frying them in oil or... - 0
Indian Lamb Curry
1. Cut meat in 1-inch cubes. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Brown onion, meat, garlic, curry, and oil in casserole. Salt and pepper lightly. Add tomatoes, spices, and stock.
3. Simmer the casserole covered for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Saute... - 32.089
How To Make Creamy Tomato Curry? Indian Curry
Learn how to prepare this flavorful onion and tomato based creamy curry which is a perfect sauce for making shahi paneer, malai kofta, chicken curry, veg korma etc. This delicious sauce is rich and delicious, great to be enjoyed with naan or over rice. - 0
1) In a skillet, saute the rice and onion in half the butter, until browned.
2) Remove and crush the cardamom seeds from pod and discard the outer pod.
3) Stir the crushed cardamom seeds into the rice along with bay leaf and saffron.
4) Then stir in... - 43.0796
Indian Style Red Lentil Soup
Tina is using red lentils for making soup in Indian style. Lentils are good source of vegetable protein. This recipe is hot and spicy with herbs, spices and chilies going into it. Vegetarian friends can use water instead of chicken stock and still enjoy the... - 69.1498
Indian Curry Of Rice
This Indian Curry of Rice is terrific. Indian cuisine, known for its spiciness, is going to give you taste buds a challenge. I loved the strong flavors ! Let's see if your taste buds can take in the spices and emerge a winner. Don't forget to tell me even if... - 36.1028
Fragrant Indian Rice Stuffing
Combine water and rice in medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed, about 40 minutes.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic, cover and cook,... - 41.9934
Indian Pea Pulao
Pulao recipe can be adopted to suit individual preferences and here is one using peas. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Peas Pulao in the video using green peas and some common Asian seasonings. Good to serve with chutney or a raita! - 117.684
Chicken Recipes: Chicken Jalfrezi A Great Chicken Curry
This is Chicken Jalfrezi a delicious curry dish from Bengal but that is claimed by India, Pakistan, and a favorite dish in the United Kingdom. I am making this dish this week as a request by one of my longest time subbers named Mirella Blaise. Mirella has... - 0
Traditional Indian Rogan Josh
Rogan Josh has the merit of being a dish for royal families. It was originated from Mughal families who treated this dish as a specialty and gave much attention to its preparation. - 43.6421