- » Chicken With Grape Sauce
Chicken With Grape Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken with grape sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken with grape sauce recipes.
Scrod With Grape Sauce And Chicken Broth
In oblong baking dish, combine butter, onion, broth and pepper.
Heat at high2 to 3 minutes.
Arrange fillets in single layer.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at high7 to 8 minutes, or until fish is done.
Arrange fillets on serving platter; cover.
Strain broth... - 41.6314
Chicken With Grape Sauce
Simmer the chicken with the onion, carrot and bouquet garni, for about an hour or until tender.
Remove it, strain the stock and allow this to cool so that the fat can easily be lifted off.
Cut the flesh into nice sized pieces and put in a warm dish.
Wash the... - 41.5719
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With White Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4)... - 46.4894
Chicken With Port Flavored Grape Sauce
Remove chicken neck and giblets, then rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Place breast down on a rack in a roasting pan; brush with butter and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Roast in a 325° oven for 45 minutes.
Turn chicken breast up.
Continue to... - 43.0494
You May Also Like!
Chicken And Grapes In Wine Sauce
1) Take a large skillet and combine together carrots, chicken breasts, green onions, lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 1/2 cup wine, pepper and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until chicken... - 47.8944
Scrod With Grape Sauce
Scrod With Grape Sauce is a wonderful fish preperation. This simple dish has an addictive taste that I just cant get enough off. Try the Scrod With Grape Sauce at home, I am sure you will get hooked to it! - 45.5367
Green Grape Sauce
Cut grapes in half into small bowl.
Add parsley and set aside.
Combine chicken stock, wine, cornstarch, lemon juice, mustard and ginger in stainless steel or enamel saucepan over medium heat.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until slightly... - 41.9373
Green Grape Sauce
1) Melt butter in microwave high for 20 seconds.
2) Add onions.
3) Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4) Stir in flour.
5) Mix chicken stock and heat on medium for 4-6 minutes stirring frequently.
6) As the sauce thickens add wine.
7) Strain the... - 40.2149
White Grape Sauce
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add and stir flour to this until smooth.
3) Cook the roux for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4) Slowly add in broth and cook over medium flame, stirring constantly, until thickened and... - 40.4268
Elegant Turkey Cutlets With Grape Sauce
1. Rub both sides of turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Sear the cutlets on both sides until well browned and tender. Remove them onto a platter and keep hot in a warm... - 47.2475
Herbed Red Grapes
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the... - 43.4092
Scrod With Grape Sauce
1) In an oblong baking dish, mix the butter, onion, broth and pepper together and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Place the fillets in a single layer, cover with a wax paper and cook for 9 to 10 minutes or until the fish is done.
3)... - 40.8598
Poached Salmon With Green Grape Sauce
1.To make sauce, in a blender or food processor, mix together bread crumbs, almonds, garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Puree to smoothness.
3.Add in grape juice in a slow, steady stream, processing until a smooth paste forms.
4.Keep the... - 44.7612
Pheasant With Grapes And White Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole heat butter and cook the pheasant gently until golden brown on all the sides.
3. Take it out, add flour, give it a stir and add stock and wine.
4. Mix... - 38.8715