- » Chicken Wine Supreme
Chicken Wine Supreme Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken wine supreme recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken wine supreme recipes.
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme With Herb Sauce
Heat oven to 350°.
In oven, heat butter and oil in baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches, until butter is melted.
Place chicken in baking dish, turning to coat with butter. Arrange skin side up; bake uncovered 1 hour.
Heat soup, cream and wine, stirring... - 42.7439
Pate De Volaille Supreme
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place chicken livers in a pan and cover with water seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, then gently simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, cool the livers, and set aside briefly.
Grind or process the skinned and boned chicken... - 43.4865
Chicken Rice Supreme
This Chicken Rice Supreme is irresistible ! Mushrooms, olives, cheese wine are all those extremely tasty stuff that you'll want to mouth every time and they are found in plenty in this Chicken Rice Supreme. Just try out and let me know if you like it ! - 40.0606
Chicken Livers Supreme
Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
Add onion and garlic, saute until golden.
Add chicken livers and gently saute for 5 minutes.
Add bacon, parsley and capsicum.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, wine and salt and pepper to... - 44.1882
Pineapple Chicken Supreme
1. Cut chicken into large pieces, cover well with cream, along with salt and pepper
2. Put into a vessel and cover with wine or pineapple juice. Cook till tender.
3. Fry the mushrooms cut into quarters in the butter lightly.
4. Add the remaining cream and... - 29.5781
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) Separate the cooked meat from the bones of the chicken.
3) Take a large casserole dish, line the bottom with a layer of the cooked broccoli. Top it with a layer of pieces of cooked... - 45.1712
Complete Chicken Supreme
Cook bacon according to directions.
Crumble and set aside.
Mix soup, wine, onion, garlic, bouillon, and seasonings in small bowl.
Place carrots and potatoes in bottom of 3-quart microproof casserole.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, placing thicker portions... - 45.2006
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from chicken breast and discard skin.
3. Peel onion.
4. Wash mushrooms.
5. Into casserole dish, place the chicken breasts and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6. Into saucepan,... - 45.318
Chicken Breasts Supreme
In skillet cook onion in butter or margarine for 2 minutes.
Add chicken breasts and mushrooms.
Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or till chicken is done and lightly browned, turning once.
Remove to warm platter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 43.7973
Easy Elegant Chicken Supreme
1) In a shallow bowl or on a paper plate, mix the bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons flour together.
2) Coat the chicken with the egg and then dredge in the crumb mixture, keep aside.
3) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, cook the chicken in the margarine... - 44.3456
Chicken Breasts Supreme
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and paprika; place in 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Dissolve chicken bouillon cube in boiling water; add wine, instant minced onion, curry powder, and pepper.
Pour over chicken.
Cover with foil; bake at 350° for 30... - 42.9463
Chicken Breasts Supreme
1. In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper ad coat the chicken breasts evenly in it; refrigerate it overnight
2. The next day, remove the chicken from the marinade and... - 39.1303
Chicken And Dressing Supreme
Arrange the chicken in a 9xl3 inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Top each chicken piece with a slice of cheese.
Combine the soup and wine; mix well.
Pour the soup mixture evenly over the chicken.
Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the... - 35.1073
Chicken Salad Supreme
Combine chicken, fruit, and celery in a bowl. Toss to mix.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and ginger. Mix thoroughly.
In a small frying pan, saute the almonds in the butter until golden brown. Remove from pan and chill.
Arrange leafy... - 30.4551
Spicy Chicken Breasts Supreme
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In oven, heat butter and oil in baking dish, 13 1/2x9x2 inches, until butter is melted.
Place chicken in baking dish, turning to coat with butter.
Arrange skin side up; bake uncovered 1 hour.
Heat soup, cream and wine, stirring... - 41.6028
Les Supremes De Volaille Saint Sylvestre
1) In a skillet, melt butter and cook chicken until tender.
2) Take a warm serving dish and arrange the chicken.
3) In the pan, add shallot with wine and let it boil.
4) Add stock and let it boil until the volume reduces to half.
5) Add remaining... - 36.6494
Supremes With Cream Sauce
Wrap each slice ham round a breast of chicken and place in a heatproof serving dish.
Melt butter, stir in flour.
Stir in milk; bring to the boil and simmer for 3 min, stirring all the time.
Add salt and pepper, stir in wine and cream.
Coat ham and chicken... - 43.9853
Supremes Of Guinea Hen Au Vin Blanc
1. Separate guinea hen, keeping breasts intact. Keep aside the legs for later use.
2. Arrange giblets, back and neck in water and cover with celery tops, onions and carrots. Simmer for about an hour.
3. Using seasoned flour containing... - 42.6963
Mushroom Appetizer Supreme
In saucepan cook mushrooms in butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till tender.
Stir in flour, salt, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Add milk and water all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add cheese, stirring to melt.
Stir in parsley and... - 33.0444
Sherry Shrimp Supreme
Shell and devein shrimp.
Wash; dry well on paper towels.
In a large non-stick skillet saute mushrooms, onion, and shrimp in 1/4 liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, about 3 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
Add tomatoes, lite salt, pepper, and... - 38.7516
Combine butter and onion in 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 3 to 4 minutes or until onions are partly cooked.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Stir in wine, mushrooms, scallops and bay leaf.
Cover with glass lid or plastic... - 36.8174
Party Noodle Supreme
Heat half of butter.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add bouillon, stirring constantly.
Add cream and cook, stirring, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add wine and salt and pepper and remove from heat, but keep hot.
Slice mushroom stems.
Heat remaining butter;... - 45.1128
Mix the celery, carrot and onion (plus the garlic if used) and make a bed of them on the base of a small ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf, a scatter of peppercorns and the lemon rind and lay the supremes on top.
Pour over the water or white wine and cover... - 47.6396
Breast Of Chicken With Tarragon
Cut the courgettes diagonally into long, thick slices, put them into a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 hour.
Put the wine and tarragon into a saucepan and boil steadily until reduced to half the original volume, then strain.
At the same time,... - 39.4853
Embroidered Chicken Tarragona
1. Preheat a 20 cm (8 inch) browning dish for 5-6 minutes or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Cut each piece of ham crosswise into 8 strips, using scissors.
3. With a small, sharp knife blade, push crosswise through the top layer of each... - 36.2373
Summer Fruit Chicken
Rinse the strawberries in running water only if absolutely necessary, then quickly pat dry.
Leave the green calyx on.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Fry the supremes gently for about 3 minutes on each side, but take care not to overcook or they will-... - 47.9956
Rippled Chicken Skewers
1. Pull the chicken supreme from the inner portion of the chicken breasts.
2. Cut the outer portions lengthwise into halves.
3. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, wine and mustard and stir to blend well.
4. Season with... - 45.9252