- » Chicken White Rice
Chicken White Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken white rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken white rice recipes.
Wild And White Rice
Wild And White Rice is one of my favorite. The salt add flavour the Wild And White Rice and make is different. - 38.2637
Chicken Rice Supreme
This Chicken Rice Supreme is irresistible ! Mushrooms, olives, cheese wine are all those extremely tasty stuff that you'll want to mouth every time and they are found in plenty in this Chicken Rice Supreme. Just try out and let me know if you like it ! - 40.0606
Chicken And String Beans With Cooked White Rice
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing culinary delight? Then watch this video and learn to cook chicken and string beans that are stewed to perfection and served over steaming white rice. This dish is so tasty that guests would ask for serving after... - 74.9044
Chicken Rice Soup
This Chicken Rice Soup is different from the usual fares. Try out this seasoned chicken and rice appetizer for your met meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Rice Soup are welcome ! - 36.5498
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has a fine taste. The red pepper with white wine vinegar gives the Curried Chicken And Rice Salad a uinque taste. - 36.7934
Caribbean Chicken With Rice And Peas
Season chicken lightly with salt, pepper and thyme; let stand for 30 minutes.
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken lightly.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Drain off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) fat from pan.
Add onion, garlic, gingerroot (if... - 43.9493
Chicken Wings With Spanish Rice
1. Wash the chicken wings, drain them and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the onions from the skillet and set aside. Add... - 37.6614
Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup
This Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup is a class apart from the rest ! Try out this savory rice and chicken appetizer. Let me know if you like it this Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup. - 47.6419
Chicken And Rice Skillet
1 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
In a 12-inch nonstickskillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the chicken breasts and, if desired, the sausage and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly... - 44.5329
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole is easy to cook. The milk and almonds gives the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole a prefect taste. - 46.5414
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.497
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 44.2853
Rice With Chicken Broth
You just have to try this Rice With Chicken Broth recipe. For chicken lovers like me, the flavor of this rice dish incomparable! Try this excellent Rice With Chicken Broth recipe! - 36.0379
Cold Chicken Rice Ring
Combine chicken, rice, celery, parsley, eggs, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
Pack into a round mold without a center tube.
Place mold in hot water one third the way up the sides of the mold, and bake for 45 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Let stand 10 minutes... - 42.3482
Easy Chicken And Rice Supper
Remove skin from chicken, and salt and pepper them.
In a 9x14 inch pan, mix soup with can of water.
Sprinkle uncooked rice on top of this.
Lay the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â°F for 2 hours.
Delicious! My mother in law makes... - 32.3405
Zesty Baked Chicken And Rice Casserole
Here is a wonderful entremets that teams up well with almost any entrée. Zesty chicken mixed with flavorful rice, topped with creamy sauce and bread toppings and baked to perfection - all in just 40 minutes! Betty shows how to stir up this make-ahead,... - 97.5781
Sweet Chicken And Rice
Dip chicken pieces into Egg Beaters and then into flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Heat chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken pieces.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain pineapple, pouring syrup into a 2-cup measure.
Add water to make 1... - 40.7552
Brown Rice With Chicken
1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and add the rice. Cook rice, stirring, until all the grains are coated with oil.
2. Add the broth, cover, and simmer gently until the rice is almost tender, about 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and... - 31.6217
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Old Fashioned Chicken And Rice Soup
Place the onions with 2 tablespoons of the stock in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
Add the rest of the stock, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, bay leaf, tarragon, thyme, and saffron.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and... - 36.8167
Baked Chicken With Tomatillo Rice
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and rice to the skillet.
Cook until rice is a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, place chicken... - 44.1066
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken Rice has a grand taste. The chilli sauce and sugar gives the Oriental Chicken Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.4483
Spanish Chicken And Rice
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute over low heat until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, water, broth mix, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes; stir in... - 32.3583
Chicken Artichoke And Rice Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle the chicken with the pepper.
Lightly coat a 4 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, add the olive oil, and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, until no longer pink on... - 43.7157
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 40.5769
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.1934
Classic Curried Chicken And Rice
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Add the onion and garlic to the... - 41.6239
Cheese/ Rice Chicken Crunch
If you are planning to cook up something special for the friends, who are coming to your place in next weekend - then you can definitely serve this recipe of crunchy rice stuffed chicken. This can be a great snacks or main dish, depending on how you serve.... - 87.5615
Island Chicken And Rice
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in 2 or 3 batches, turning, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan as it browns.
2. Add onion and garlic to... - 31.5625
Hunter's Style Chicken And Rice Supper
1. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of oregano and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until brown on both sides, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add... - 30.2288
Chicken Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Melt chicken fat in large saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth and milk.
Heat to boiling stirring constantly.
Boil and... - 44.3298
Paella With Shrimp And Chicken – Part 1: Cooking Chicken And Rice
You will not be able to resist this yummy Paella with Shrimp and Chicken. This recipe is divided into two videos. This is the first part which talks about how to precook chicken, shrimp and rice separately to get the most perfectly cooked dish. Watch this... - 98.2781
Miso Chicken With Brown Rice
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub miso mixture over both sides of chicken breast halves. Wrap each breast half securely in plastic wrap. Arrange packets in steamer rack,- place rack in a Dutch oven. Steam packets, covered, 20 minutes or... - 33.2648
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice
1. In a wok coat it with oil, saute the onions, garlic,green chili,carrots and zucchini.
2.Mix the soysauce,honey,balsamic vinegar,chill paste, to cover. Add it to the wok and check for seasoning and bring to a simmer.
3. Add the chicken and cook until... - 35.6953
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
Chicken And Shrimp In Lemon Rice
1. Season chicken with pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove chicken to a plate.
2. Add bell pepper and garlic to drippings in pan.... - 30.8399
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 124.064
Cyprus Chicken Salad In Rice Ring
Put the washed rice into a pan with the stock, orange juice and seasoning.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the rice is just tender and the liquid has evaporated.
While the rice is cooking, blend... - 45.0236
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Bake
Mix rice, soup, water, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with additional black pepper.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the rice is done.
Uncover... - 34.0787
Almost Instant Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. In a small saucepan, bring saffron and broth to a simmer, stirring to dissolve saffron. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white throughout, about 10 minutes. Add... - 28.9554
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Place the olive oil and onion in the bottom of a glass casserole dish at least 8x8x3 inches in size, and place casserole in oven.
2. While onion is cooking, season the boneless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and stuff the cavity... - 34.0435
Chicken Rice Casserole
One hour before serving, remove 1 container Cooked Chicken from freezer.
Dip container into very hot water just to loosen;
Place frozen block in large saucepan.
Cover tightly; heat, stirring occasionally, until thawed.
Remove from heat.
Heat oven to... - 40.6957
How To Make Coconut Mango Rice With Chicken
Moon Cho shows you how to make coconut mango rice with chicken: so creamy from the coconut milk, natural sweetness front the fresh Asian mangoes, and the kicked-up by the curry chicken, you'll love this dish. - 0
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 46.8288
Chicken Rice Divan
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
Arrange in 11 x7x1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the shredded Parmesan cheese; top with chicken.
Season with salt and pepper; spoon on cooked rice.
Prepare a medium white sauce: Melt butter or... - 44.31
Chicken & Rice Soup With Condiments
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine broth, chicken, onions, parsley, and tomato paste; cover and simmer until meat at thighbone is no longer pink (cut to test), 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.9602
Grilled Ginger Chicken With Pineapple And Coconut Rice
Drain juice from pineapple into glass measuring cup.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine remaining juice with enough water to equal 2 cups.
Cook and stir rice and coconut in medium saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add juice... - 36.0802
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1 Spray a nonstick soup pot or large Dutch oven with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the bacon, onion, carrots, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and softened, about 10 minutes.
2 Add the broth, tomatoes, chicken,... - 35.0332
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 114.553
Aromatic Spiced Chicken And Rice
Place chicken in large pan of boiling water; simmer, covered, until just cooked.
Drain chicken; place in large freezer-safe container, stir in juice and half the spices.
Marinate chicken, covered, in refrigerator 3 hours, [can be prepared ahead to this point;... - 39.9036
Salsa Chicken And Rice Salad
1. In a covered saucepan, poach chicken in broth over medium-low heat until white throughout, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and bring broth to a boil. Add rice; reduce heat to low, and cover pan. Simmer until all of liquid is absorbed... - 31.2935
Calypso Chicken With Rice
Calypso Chicken with Rice is a delicious rice and chicken dish that I prepare often for family occasions! This brilliant Calypso Chicken with Rice recipe has never let me down. Try it! - 47.577
Boiled Chicken With Rice
Put a slice or two of onion inside the bird before trussing.
Put it into a large saucepan covered with white stock or water, add sliced vegetables and bouquet garni and simmer until tender about 2 hours.
Lift out the bird and keep hot while the rice is being... - 36.2945
Chicken With Yellow Rice
Brown chicken in the'olive oil.
Transfer to 3-quart casserole.
In same skillet fry the rice slowly (watch carefully) until golden.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Cook for a few minutes, then stir in rest of ingredients.
Pour over the chicken, cover and... - 43.312
Chicken Flavored Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except margarine and cheese in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in margarine. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle... - 29.3229
Wild Rice Chicken Casserole
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cook onion and celery in butter till tender.
Stir in soup, sour cream, wine, and curry.
Stir in chicken and cooked rice; turn into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35... - 36.2809
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 46.5002
Steamed Rice With Chicken And Salted Fish
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms before slicing.
2) Thinly shred the Chinese sausages.
3) Rinse well and chop all other ingredients to a desired size.
4) Chop coriander and Chinese celery fine for using as garnish.
5) Cook rice to moist... - 46.3677
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
1. Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, melt the butter in oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown evenly.
4. Remove on to a platter and keep aside.
5. To the juices in... - 47.666
Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
Saute the rice in the butter in a large skillet over medium heat until very brown.
Stir in the chicken broth, water, salt, pepper, almonds and mushrooms.
Spoon into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 33.1734
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
Pulled Chicken Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cover and cook over low heat until almost tender, 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the barbecue sauce, tomatoes, broth, vinegar,... - 36.3055
Peanut Chicken With Rice
1. Measure 2 cups (470 ml) water and bring it to a boil over high heat; stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite (about 20 minutes). Stir peas into rice; remove from heat and keep warm. Fluff... - 39.2599
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking, coarsely chop chicken livers and gizzards by pulsing in a food processor. Heat I 1/2... - 31.121
Braised Chicken With Cashew Rice Stuffing
For the stuffing toss together rice, nut meats, melted butter, sherry, onion, celery, garlic, pepper, ginger, mace, savory, thyme, and parsley.
Stuff the chickens lightly; skewer the openings closed, and truss the legs together with twine.
Dust with seasoned... - 39.2071
Simple Chicken Sausage Rice
Looking for a simple one dish dinner entry? Something semi-oriental? This simple recipe can come handy on extremely busy days or when those thick pals show up for dinner/lunch unexpected! Yes, this barely asks for 30 minutes of your time, including... - 0
Rice Cooked In Broth
1)Combine rice with broth and let it boil.
2)Simmer and cook, covered, until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender for about 17 minutes.
3)Season with salt and pepper, if required.
4)Serve it hot. - 30.7708
Cajun Chicken And Rice Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups lightly salted water to a boil. Add rice, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook about 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl,... - 33.6131
Chicken Liver Risotto With Rice
1) In a large ovenproof casserole, gently saute the onion in the oil, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken livers and garlic, saute over a medium heat, stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes or until the livers... - 44.0916
Chicken And Rice Soup
1. In a stockpot over high heat bring together chicken, water, onion pieces, celery, garlic and bay leaf bring to a boil.
2. With cover reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3. Strain chicken stock and chill and... - 46.659
Chicken, Bean, And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-by-12-inch non-stick pan and combine parsley and rice in it.
3) Take a saucepan and mix broth, flour, salt, milk and pepper in it. Cook to form white sauce.
4) Add beans, chicken and mushrooms to... - 50.8144
Curry-mustard Rice Salad
This Curry Mustard Rice Salad recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this side dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Curry Mustard Rice Salad Recipe. - 43.5592
1)Use large skillet for rice and heat butter in it.
2)Add chopped onion and saute about 5 minutes, until onion softens.
3)Stir it in rice and curry powder and add the stock.
4)Let it boil.
5)Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated... - 45.3378
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 43.837
Curried Chicken And Rice Soup
Combine the chicken stock and water in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Add the chicken breast and allow to come back to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the chicken is fork tender.
Remove and reserve the... - 44.366
In this video, i'm going to show you how to make fried rice, the recipe and quick and very easy. - 110.523
Chicken Flavored Rice
Mix all ingredients except margarine and cheese in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Stir in margarine.
Cover and let stand 5... - 31.0995
Chicken Rice Salad
Place chicken in enough salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
Remove chicken; set aside broth.
Discard skin and bones.
Heat broth to boiling and cook leek for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine... - 47.185
Springtime Chicken And Rice
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, green pepper and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in rice, water chestnuts and ham. Cover; microwave on high 5... - 33.9634
Chicken Rice With Dried Shrimps
1. Soak the shrimps in a little warm water to cover for 15 minutes. Drain, reserving the water.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken, shrimps and peas and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Toss... - 35.5203
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Chicken Rice Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute without browning.
2) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for... - 44.2773
Chicken & Nut Rice
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is... - 24.6315
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 121.751
Savory Rice Salad
Savory rice salad is a chicken and rice salad made with vegetables. Flavored with minced coriander leaves, the savory rice salad is tossed with peanut oil and a liberal dash of vinegar to taste. - 35.2061
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 112.006
Saffron Chicken Over Creamy Rice
1. Combine the broth with salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat. In a separate 3-quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute over low heat, stirring, until the kernels are... - 36.3404