Chicken vindaloo is a spicy chicken recipe prepared from extensive spice mix and includes cumin seeds, poppy seeds, red chili pepper, coriander, mustard, fenugreek seed, garam masala and other Indian curry ... More »
A classic Indian chicken curry which is steeped with exotic spices from the far east. An elaborate step by step account as to what goes into it awaits you here. This recipe definitely requires a little preparation but the final result is absolutely divine... - 129.268
Fond of Indian food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef demonstrates a step by step method to prepare The Authentic Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe. This dish will certainly impress everyone in your family. Watch it now. - 73.3043
Apply the ground masalas to chicken pieces and marinate for a few hours.
Heat oil and brown onions.
Add chopped tomatoes and fry.
Add chicken with masala and fry well.
Add salt, cover and cook on a very slow fire, without adding water.
Place some water on the... - 43.9957
1) Cut the chillies lengthwise and deseed.
2) Take cold salted water in a bowl and soak the chillies for an hour. Change the water intermittently.
3) Take the chillies off water and mince thinly.
4) Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it. Fry... - 42.6168
Traditional Chicken Vindaloo is a spicy hot dish from Goa, made with coconut vinegar and lots of hot red chili peppers. Chili pepper was introduced by Portuguese traders during 16th century. With this came the development of Vindaloo dishes in Goa. - 38.7226
1. First make the spice paste, mix together all the ingredients for the paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the oil with the cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns and cloves in a medium haandi or saucepan for about 30 seconds. Add the onions and fry... - 37.3476
Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the onions, chillies and garlic.
When the onions are golden brown, add the ginger and curry powder and cook gently for 2 minutes.
Then add the vinegar, water and chicken joints.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer... - 37.0047