- » Chicken Veronique
Chicken Veronique Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken veronique recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken veronique recipes.
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together salt, flour and pepper in it.
2) Dredge chicken in the mixture.
3) Take a large skillet and heat butter in it.
4) Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides.
5) Cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 15... - 46.9568
Indulge in this tasty treat of Chicken Veronique! This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Veronique is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. - 46.6873
1) In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Sprinkle salt on the chicken.
3) To the hot butter, add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
4) To a casserole, transfer the chicken.
5) In the skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In the hot... - 46.4389
Rub chicken well with the lemon; sprinkle lightly with salt.
In skillet brown chicken slowly in hot butter or margarine about 10 minutes, turning chicken pieces as necessary to brown evenly.
Drain off fat.
Add wine, 2 tablespoons water, and the chicken... - 46.0852
1. In a shallow casserole dish arrange chicken, meatier portions toward outside.
2. In a small dish, microwave butter at High for 15 seconds until melted.
3. Stir in oil and browning sauce if using.
4. Brush the mixture over chicken and... - 45.8232
Chicken Veronique With White Grapes
1) Roast chicken with tarragon as flavouring inside the bird.
2) Dip grapes in boiling water for 10 seconds and then in cold.
3) Peel grapes and remove pips if necessary.
4) Put grapes in small bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent... - 44.8639
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 44.4432
1. Wash the chicken and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Using a meat knife, joint the chicken into 8 pieces, keeping the winglets and neck another purpose.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Wash and stem the grapes. Slice the... - 44.2541
Chicken Veronique Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
Cool in broth until easy to handle, then remove and... - 44.086
1. In a bowl combine flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken in the mixture and coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
3. Heat oil in large frying pan or Dutch oven.
4. Add chicken and brown on all sides.
5. Drain off excess oil.
6. Stir in wine,... - 43.6662
Chicken Veronique is one of my favorite dishes. My love for chicken was actually triggered by this yummy chicken preparation.You have to try this excellent and simple Chicken Veronique recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 42.6222
Combine chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube, and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
Cool in broth until easy to handle then remove and... - 42.1891
Breast Of Chicken Veronique
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in heavy pan.
Brown skinned chicken over medium heat and transfer to casserole.
Melt remaining butter in skillet and saute mushrooms 3 minutes over high heat.
Remove them and scatter over chicken.
Reduce heat and stir flour into... - 41.2135
Rub chicken well with the lemon; sprinkle with salt.
In skillet brown chicken slowly in hot butter about 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Add wine; spoon wine-butter mixture over chicken.
Cover; simmer till tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove chicken to... - 39.1656
1) Trim the chicken breasts if any visible fat is there.
2) In a heavy-based frying pan, place the chicken breasts, pour over the stock and let it boil.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
4) With a slotted... - 39.1325
Skin, halve lengthwise, and bone chicken breasts.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry mushrooms and onions in butter about 2 minutes or till soft.
Add chicken pieces and stir-fry... - 37.9907
Swanson's Chicken Veronique
Rub chicken well with cut side of lemon.
Sprinkle with salt.
Let dry on rack for 15 minutes.
Heat butter in skillet until bubbly.
Brown chicken in butter, about 10-15 minutes, turning with tongs.
Pour in sauterne and broth; spoon over chicken.
Cover and... - 36.8839
Madeira Chicken Veronique
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
SautÃ© chicken in butter in a large skillet until golden brown on each side.
Cover, reduce heat, and cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Remove chicken to serving platter, reserving pan... - 31.8907
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of thyme. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until golden outside, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add shallots to pan and cook until softened,... - 30.6036
Homepride White Wine Cream Sauce Chicken Veronique
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the chicken in a 2 litre/4 pint casserole.
Combine the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and the grapes and pour over the chicken.
Cover and cook for 35 to 45 minutes.
Serve with savoury rice or pasta. - 22.9277