- » Chicken Vegetarian Pie
Chicken Vegetarian Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetarian pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetarian pie recipes.
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 45.3012
Chicken Shepherd S Pie
Chicken Shepherd s Pie has a nice taste. The cornstarch adds up the taste of Chicken Shepherd s Pie. The chicken lovers should try Chicken Shepherd s Pie. - 43.0649
Economical Chicken Pie
Economical Chicken Pie is loved by many, as it is easy to cook and economical recipe. Economical Chicken Pie gets its taste from lemon flavored chicken mixed with boiled eggs. - 35.1473
Layer chicken and vegetables in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Blend soup, milk, onion, and poultry seasoning; pour over chicken and vegetables.
Bake in a 450° oven 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine biscuit mix and milk; roll 1/2 inch thick and cut into 6 or 7... - 35.536
Chicken Pot Pie
In large kettle, combine first 8 ingredients.
Add 2 quarts water and 2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, till chicken is tender, about 2 hours.
In 2 cups of the stock, cook carrots, covered, till tender.
Remove... - 43.8011
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 46.809
Veal Shepherd S Pie
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
In a small bowl, sprinkle lemon juice over mushrooms.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add diced veal and cream of chicken.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While stirring, continue cooking a few minutes.
In... - 36.2835
1) Make the pastry by sifting the salt and flour together. Cut in the butter till the mixture starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) Form a firm dough by mixing in the grated cheese and cold water. Shape the concoction into a ball and wrap it... - 49.0436
Hamburger Crust Pie
Press the hamburger into bottom of a 9-inch square pan and add salt, pepper and onion.
Arrange the French fries over hamburger and spread soups over French fries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cut into squares to serve. - 27.8966
Asparagus Pinwheel Pie
1. Prepare Plain Pastry . Roll dough out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge. Prick shell all over with a fork.
2.... - 37.2061
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 46.7199
Remove quail necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse quail inside and out, pat dry, and set aside.
Rinse spinach well; place with water that clings to leaves in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 39.009
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Combine the eggs and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add mixture to the spaghetti and mix.
4. Place the spaghetti mixture... - 127.446
Apulian Pizza Pie
Apulian Pizza Pie tastes good. Apulian Pizza Pie tastes better with nuts. Apulian Pizza Pie can be prepared easily. - 39.5695
Finger Lickin Chicken Salad
Toss together chicken, celery, oranges and grapes in plastic container; cover.
For dipping sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, soy sauce and pumpkin pie spice in small bowl.
Place in small plastic container; cover.
Pack chicken mixture and dipping sauce in... - 27.3038
Rose Velvet Cake
Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt together; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Add vinegar and soda to the last part of buttermilk; add to batter & mix well.
Pour into 3 layers.
Bake at 350 degrees about 30... - 44.1079
Chicken Salad Bake
This is a brilliant Chicken Salad Bake! This tasty non-vegetarian dish is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Chicken Salad Bake and you will understand why! - 30.9312
Rich Creamy Chicken Divan
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 10-inch pie plate, arrange broccoli spears with flowerets around edge of dish. (It may be necessary to halve stalks to obtain enough flowerets.) To hot rice in saucepan, add 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, soup, sour cream, cheese,... - 32.0444
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with nonstick spray coating.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together chicken or turkey, corn, and green chili peppers.
Spread mixture in pie plate.
In the same bowl stir together eggs and milk.
Beat in flour, salt, and pepper.
Pour over... - 37.2952
Hash Brown Quiche
Hash Brown Quiche is delicious food made from eggs chicken vegetable milk product. - 33.2927
1 Halve the aubergines (eggplant) lengthways and scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell 5mm/1/4 inch thick. Chop the flesh roughly.
2 Sprinkle the aubergine (eggplant) shells and the pulp with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes, to extract the excess... - 38.517
In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate, combine potatoes and onion.
Dot with butter and pour chicken stock over.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring... - 33.3157
Polenta With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) To a 7-inch nonstick pie plate, spray cooking spray.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and salt. Over high heat, heat the mixture till it comes to a boil. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
3) Drop the polenta quickly into the... - 44.2698
A great simple dish to make is the lovely quiche. I make two quiches in this show. One for the kids which is a simple cheese quiche and one for my friend Alice and I. A Red Chard, Dried Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Pine Nut quiche. The setting is our... - 113.848
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 42.693
Scalloped Potatoes And Leeks
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and arrange half of the potato slices in plate. Top with half of the leeks, half of the cheese, the remaining potato slices, and the remaining leeks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 22.9613
Glazed Brussels Sprouts And Chestnuts
1. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the flat side of each chestnut shell.
2. Place in a single layer in a 9" glass pie plate.
3. Cook by Microwave high-mode for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the pieces and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the nuts... - 41.2946
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 39.9979
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.2366
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 95.5592
Turkey Medallions With Marsala Mustard Sauce
Combine flour, salt and pepper in 9-inch pie plate.
Coat turkey medallions with flour mixture.
Combine 2 teaspoons flour mixture, wine, bouillon and mustard in small bowl; blend well.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 32.7626