- » Chicken Vegetable Terrine
Chicken Vegetable Terrine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetable terrine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetable terrine recipes.
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Vegetable Terrine With Chicken Mousseline
1. For making the mousseline in a food processor puree the chicken first and then again with eggs, cream, Tabasco, salt and pepper as per taste.
2. In a large saucepan with lightly salted boiling water blanch the spinach and cool them quickly running... - 43.8014
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
Scrape carrots; cut in half, and quarter lengthwise.
Steam 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside.
Steam broccoli 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain on paper towels, and pat dry; set aside Wash beans; trim ends and... - 39.3618
Chicken And Vegetable Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Place chicken in a food processor and add egg. With machine on, add cream gradually through reed tube. Continue to process about 45 seconds to make a smooth, thick puree. Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in peas and carrots,... - 32.9007
You May Also Like!
Light Chicken Terrine
Light Chicken Terrine is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Light Chicken Terrine recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.0624
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 43.491
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 44.7936
Individual Chicken Terrines
Simmer carrot slices in brandy in a covered saucepan just until tender (about 3 minutes).
Remove carrots with a slotted spoon; reserve.
Mix a quarter of the chicken with brandy; remove from heat and let stand 45 minutes.
Mince remaining chicken, the... - 43.7821
Terrine Of Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Line a loaf tin with cling film.
3. Flatten bacon rashers and cut off rind.
4. Arrange the bacon rashes slightly overlapping them, to line the base and sides of loaf tin
5. Mix together all... - 44.7172
Chicken Terrine Ring
Steam pepper and chopped green onions 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables from steamer, and place between paper towels.
Gently pat dry, and set aside.
Steam carrot flowers and green onion stems 2 minutes; place between paper towels, and gently pat dry.
Arrange... - 35.5324
Sweet Red Pepper Terrine
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place peppers, skin side up, and garlic on a large baking sheet; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place peppers in ice... - 39.0397
Pressed Leek Terrine
Trim root ends and tops from leeks, leaving only about 1 inch of dark green leaves; save 10 tender green inner leaves from leek tops.
Cut leeks in half lengthwise; rinse under running water, gently separating layers to remove any dirt.
Rinse reserved inner... - 33.3271
Crab And Zucchini Terrine
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a casserole with 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water, cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Pour the zucchini (courgettes) into a colander and leave to drain.
Put the butter into a bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1... - 45.1867
Peppered Grits Terrine
Coat a 9-inch loafpan with cooking spray.
Line with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing plastic to extend over edges.
Coat plastic wrap with cooking spray.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon pepper on plastic wrap.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon pepper, water, and next 3 ingredients... - 45.1487