- » Chicken Vegetable Loaf
Chicken Vegetable Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetable loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetable loaf recipes.
Chicken Rice Vegetable Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Boil water in a pan and add chicken and salt to it and cook until tender.
3.Keeping 11/2 cups of broth aside and drain the rest.
4.Let the chicken come to room temperature.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.527
You May Also Like!
Salmon Loaf With Green Pea Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium size saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and celery, and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Blend in 1 tablespoon of the flour, add the milk, and cook, stirring, for... - 42.4711
Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms
This Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms tastes amazing ! Try this mushroom and chicken irresistibly seasoned with pepper and sauced with mayonnaise. Tell me if you like this Chopped Chicken Loaf With Mushrooms. - 38.9094
Chick Pea Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mash the chick-peas and put in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Turn into a well-oiled 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until set Let stand for 10 minutes and unmold onto a... - 33.8848
Chicken & Vegetable Broth
1. Cook carrots and celery in 1 cup broth in a medium-size saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender. Add chicken; heat just until hot; cover; keep warm.
2. Saute onion until soft in butter or margarine in Dutch oven; stir in apple, curry powder and salt; saute 5... - 31.7747
Baked Chicken With Vegetables
1. Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad-dressing mix in paper bag to coat well. Brown, a few pieces at a time, in shortening in large frying pan; arrange in a 12-cup baking dish.
2. Saute onion in same frying pan; blend in any remaining seasoned flour,... - 30.2263
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon tarragon. Heat butter or margarine in large skillet; add chicken, skin side down, and brown slowly; turn, and brown other side. Transfer the chicken to a shallow 3- or 4-quart... - 32.8277
Chicken & Root Vegetable Soup
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces: 2 legs, 2 thighs and 2 wings. Cut each side of breast crosswise into 3 pieces. Layer chicken, potatoes, carrots, turnips, celery and leek in a 3-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven; sprinkle salt between layers.... - 32.9906
Country Style Chicken Loaf
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, milk, and egg in a food processor.
With the steel blade, mix until blended.
Pour into a bowl.
Add carrot, celery, onion, green pepper, salt, and pepper.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Place in well-greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F... - 42.4268
Chicken & Vegetable Salad With Potato Wafers
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, then cut meat from bones; dice meat.
2. Combine with carrots, celery, onion, water, chicken broth or bouillon cube and salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
3. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.... - 26.7236