- » Chicken Vegetable Crockpot
Chicken Vegetable Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetable crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetable crockpot recipes.
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 31.5435
Classic Crockpot Chicken
Crockpot chicken is a real treat whether you decide to make a special meal for the family or have it as your main dish for a party. An easy to make simple recipe that would take the load of you even when you have a huge gathering to cater to. - 32.6005
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 114.154
Garlicky Lamb Pot Roast
1. Combine garlic, garam masala, breadcrumbs, pine nuts, currants and rind in a glass bowl. Spoon mixture into lamb cavity and secure with string. Combine nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper, rub over all surfaces of lamb.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add meat and... - 30.7266
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 45.2749
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 46.5766
Chicken With Vegetables
1) In boiling water place chicken and cook till tender.
2) Strain and reserve the stock.
3) Keep chicken aside to cool.
4) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
5) In a saucepan mix molasses, soy sauce, vinegar and salt... - 46.6785
Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a big skillet heat some fat and brown chicken on all sides.
2) Reserve 3 tablespoons fat.
3) Put onion on the chicken.
4) Cut green peppers into 1-inch chunks and spread over the onion.
5) Slice celery in 1-inch pieces and spread over green... - 44.0906
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.7363
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.9631
Chicken Summer Vegetable Duo
Preheat large browning skillet according to manufacturer's directions.
Add butter to dish to melt.
Place chicken breasts in dish.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces over; microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes more.
Combine soup, sour cream, tomatoes,... - 38.1352
Chicken Rice Vegetable Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Boil water in a pan and add chicken and salt to it and cook until tender.
3.Keeping 11/2 cups of broth aside and drain the rest.
4.Let the chicken come to room temperature.
5.Once done, take the... - 45.981
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.2376
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Remove seasoning packets from frozen vegetables.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle 1 seasoning packet over chicken.
Coat a wok with cooking spray.
Cook vegetables in wok according to package directions, using remaining seasoning... - 26.5842
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 44.1417
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 45.641
Curried Chicken Divan
1.In a n electric skillet, heat oil to 375 and onions, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2.Stir the ingredients for 10 minutes and then add tomato paste, wine, sugar, basil, marjoram and seasoned... - 38.2012
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.153
Cheese Topped Vegetable Soup
1. In a large pan, add the butter and heat well
2. Add the onions and the celery to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the bouillon cubes, chicken, sausage and frankfurters to the pan and cook again for 15... - 37.2254
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with salt and paprika.
Place sliced vegetables and bay leaf in crock pot place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours.
One hour before serving,... - 40.1829
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1) Mix all the vegetables and allow to boil in a Dutch oven.
2) Reduce heat and allow it to simmer until the vegetables turn tender.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve hot. - 40.3106
Chinese Vegetable Medley
1. Coat a skillet or wok with a cooking spray.
2. Add oil and heat till the oil gets very hot. (325°F)
3. Combine vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes till the vegetables are crisp and tender.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth and... - 41.5942
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.1707
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.674
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 45.9946
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.2513
Vegetable Cream Soup
1. In a large pan, mix the corn starch with ½ cup of milk and mix well till it is smooth.
2. Add the remaining four ingredients and mix well with the rest of the milk while stirring constantly. Bring this mixture to a boil and simmer for one... - 35.9096
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.3067
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Thinly slice all vegetables, including tomatoes.
3. Drain juice from canned tomatoes.
4. In a casserole dish, first spread a layer of onion, then canned tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine and top with... - 42.8466
Turkey Vegetable Soup
1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients and boil it, cover and simmer for 60 minutes on low heat, stir occasionally
2. Serve with parmesan cheese - 38.2079
Vegetable Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a shallow baking dish, place the broccoli and the cauliflower and mix well
3. Add the soup, milk and cheese and mix well
4. Top with the crumbs and then bake in a hot oven till the cheese is bubbling... - 34.8749
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.946
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Vegetables
1. In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, melt margarine; add prosciutto, scallions and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add carrots, zucchini, peas and broth; bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 33.8101
Fruit And Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1) In a pot, add raisins and water.
2) Place a lid over and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, till the raisins soften.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, add in the next 6 ingredients and mix.
5) Place a lid and allow to boil.
6) Lower the... - 46.8146
Peppered Pork And Vegetables With Soft Noodles
Toss cooked egg noodles with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine celery, red pepper, onion and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes,... - 47.3336
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
Broil for about 15 minutes or until browned; drain.
Place browned chicken in crock pot.
Mix remaining ingredients except rice and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high... - 34.2537
Pour chicken broth into crock pot.
Cover and turn crock pot to high setting while browning meats and vegetables.
In skillet, heat bacon and butter; add chicken pieces and brown quickly on all sides.
With slotted spoon, remove browned chicken to crock... - 37.3999
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, the salt, curry powder and pepper.
Dust chicken well with flour mixture.
Place coated chicken in crock pot and mix in chopped vegetables, garlic and raisins.
Pour tomatoes over all.
Cover and cook on... - 42.39
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with garlic salt, pepper and cinnamon.
Place green pepper, onions and celery in crock pot.
Add seasoned chicken parts.
Pour in mushrooms, sherry and tomatoes; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10... - 40.7946