- » Chicken Vegetable Crockpot
Chicken Vegetable Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetable crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetable crockpot recipes.
Crockpot Chicken With Baby Carrot
This crockpot chicken recipe is absolutely fabulous with the meat and vegetables getting cooked slowly in its own juices. A delicious way to have a family dinner. Make your day special. - 30.0044
Classic Crockpot Chicken
Crockpot chicken is a real treat whether you decide to make a special meal for the family or have it as your main dish for a party. An easy to make simple recipe that would take the load of you even when you have a huge gathering to cater to. - 30.9717
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 102.826
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 70.0279
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 46.3197
Chicken Rice Vegetable Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Boil water in a pan and add chicken and salt to it and cook until tender.
3.Keeping 11/2 cups of broth aside and drain the rest.
4.Let the chicken come to room temperature.
5.Once done, take the... - 48.527
Chicken With Vegetables
1) In boiling water place chicken and cook till tender.
2) Strain and reserve the stock.
3) Keep chicken aside to cool.
4) Scrape out the chicken and remove the bones. Cut in bite-sized pieces.
5) In a saucepan mix molasses, soy sauce, vinegar and salt... - 46.471
Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a big skillet heat some fat and brown chicken on all sides.
2) Reserve 3 tablespoons fat.
3) Put onion on the chicken.
4) Cut green peppers into 1-inch chunks and spread over the onion.
5) Slice celery in 1-inch pieces and spread over green... - 44.9831
Chicken Vegetable Terrine
1) Wash the carrots and scrape them.
2) Cut the carrots into half and then quarter lengthwise.
3) Clean the beans and trim the ends. Remove the strings.
4) Steam the carrots for 12 minutes.
5) Drain the carrots and pat them dry. Keep... - 45.9685
Chicken Summer Vegetable Duo
Preheat large browning skillet according to manufacturer's directions.
Add butter to dish to melt.
Place chicken breasts in dish.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Turn chicken pieces over; microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes more.
Combine soup, sour cream, tomatoes,... - 41.7981
Stir Fry Vegetables With Chicken
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and... - 44.5797
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 47.7425
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take the chicken breasts and cut into 2-inch strips.
2) Take the first three ingredients and mix them well.
3) Add the chicken breast strips into the marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile heat the wok and put the chicken... - 45.9208
Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Remove seasoning packets from frozen vegetables.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle 1 seasoning packet over chicken.
Coat a wok with cooking spray.
Cook vegetables in wok according to package directions, using remaining seasoning... - 28.9176
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Curried Chicken And Tomatoes
Cut chicken into 1/4" strips.
Mix chicken and remaining ingredients except rice in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole]; break up tomatoes.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover loosely and microwave until chicken is done, 1... - 36.5444
Sauterned Artichoke Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle over it with celery salt and lemon pepper
2. In frypan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
3. To 3-quart casserole remove chicken... - 48.4795
Sherried Chicken With Artichokes
Sprinkle chicken on both sides with paprika and pepper.
Cook chicken in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 11- x 7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange... - 45.2357
Chicken With Orange And Onion
1. In a large work bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Use a large heavy bottomed skillet.
4. Heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Brown the dredged chicken for 5... - 47.9231
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart baking dish and line it with pastry.
Allow the asparagus to drain and set the liquid aside.
3) Take a third of the chicken and place it in the crust.
4) Now, add half of... - 41.8931
Almondy Chicken Asparagus Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish
3. Layer the dish with the asparagus, water chestnuts, almonds, and chicken in the dish
4. In another bowl, combine the next four ingredients and mix well and spoon... - 38.5827
Chicken Divine With Broccoli
Wash fresh broccoli (or prepare frozen as directed on package), cut off any tough stalk or leaves.
Place in open vessel in enough boiling water (slightly salted) and let cook 20 minutes, or until tender.
Drain, pour over it melted butter, roll broccoli around... - 37.5515
Cheese Topped Vegetable Soup
1. In a large pan, add the butter and heat well
2. Add the onions and the celery to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat till the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the bouillon cubes, chicken, sausage and frankfurters to the pan and cook again for 15... - 36.8187
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1) Mix all the vegetables and allow to boil in a Dutch oven.
2) Reduce heat and allow it to simmer until the vegetables turn tender.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve hot. - 41.0385
Chinese Vegetable Medley
1. Coat a skillet or wok with a cooking spray.
2. Add oil and heat till the oil gets very hot. (325°F)
3. Combine vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes till the vegetables are crisp and tender.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth and... - 42.213
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.902
Mixed Vegetables With Piquant Sauce
1) In a vegetable steamer, arrange the carrots and cauliflower.
2) Place the steamer over boiling water, cover and steam for about 8 minutes, till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Drain the vegetables, set aside and keep them warm.
4) Follow the... - 46.8288
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 46.1083
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Vegetable Cream Soup
1. In a large pan, mix the corn starch with ½ cup of milk and mix well till it is smooth.
2. Add the remaining four ingredients and mix well with the rest of the milk while stirring constantly. Bring this mixture to a boil and simmer for one... - 35.7658
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.9816
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Thinly slice all vegetables, including tomatoes.
3. Drain juice from canned tomatoes.
4. In a casserole dish, first spread a layer of onion, then canned tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine and top with... - 42.5535
Turkey Vegetable Soup
1. In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients and boil it, cover and simmer for 60 minutes on low heat, stir occasionally
2. Serve with parmesan cheese - 38.6352
Vegetable Cheese Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a shallow baking dish, place the broccoli and the cauliflower and mix well
3. Add the soup, milk and cheese and mix well
4. Top with the crumbs and then bake in a hot oven till the cheese is bubbling... - 32.6455
Vegetable Corned Beef Salad
1) In boiling water, dissolve the lemon-flavored gelatin and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir in the vinegar and about ½ cup of cold water.
2) Into the bottom of a slightly oiled 1 ½ quart mold, spoon some 3 tablespoons of gelatin mixture. Chill till the... - 46.8288
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Vegetables
1. In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, melt margarine; add prosciutto, scallions and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add carrots, zucchini, peas and broth; bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 34.6921
Fruit And Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1) In a pot, add raisins and water.
2) Place a lid over and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, till the raisins soften.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, add in the next 6 ingredients and mix.
5) Place a lid and allow to boil.
6) Lower the... - 46.8648
Peppered Pork And Vegetables With Soft Noodles
Toss cooked egg noodles with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine celery, red pepper, onion and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes,... - 47.9002
Curried Chicken Divan
1.In a n electric skillet, heat oil to 375 and onions, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2.Stir the ingredients for 10 minutes and then add tomato paste, wine, sugar, basil, marjoram and seasoned... - 36.4569
Pour chicken broth into crock pot.
Cover and turn crock pot to high setting while browning meats and vegetables.
In skillet, heat bacon and butter; add chicken pieces and brown quickly on all sides.
With slotted spoon, remove browned chicken to crock... - 39.093
Chicken And Artichoke Delight
1) Take a salad bowl and mix the olives, hearts of artichokes (undrained), romaine and chicken thoroughly.
2) Add the requisite amounts of vinegar and oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper before tossing with a light hand.
4) Serve cold. - 37.73
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478
Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry
1. In a bowl mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water.
2. Make thin strip of chicken.
3. Dredge in cornstarch mixture.
4. Preheat wok and add 2 tablespoons oil around top and coat on all sides.
5. Turn heat to medium high (325°) for 2... - 47.2872
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with salt and paprika.
Place sliced vegetables and bay leaf in crock pot place chicken pieces on top of vegetables.
Pour in chicken broth.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 12 hours.
One hour before serving,... - 42.1483
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
Broil for about 15 minutes or until browned; drain.
Place browned chicken in crock pot.
Mix remaining ingredients except rice and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours (on high... - 35.6709
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Combine 1/4 cup flour, the salt, curry powder and pepper.
Dust chicken well with flour mixture.
Place coated chicken in crock pot and mix in chopped vegetables, garlic and raisins.
Pour tomatoes over all.
Cover and cook on... - 43.7022
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Season with garlic salt, pepper and cinnamon.
Place green pepper, onions and celery in crock pot.
Add seasoned chicken parts.
Pour in mushrooms, sherry and tomatoes; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10... - 42.3481
Chicken In Peanut Tomato Sauce
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then dredge in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture.
2) In a skillet, evenly brown the chicken in the heated oil, remove and keep aside.
3) Then in the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic until lightly brown.
4) Stir... - 41.5407
Chicken Chow Mein
Place chicken with water, onions and celery in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
One hour before serving, turn to high setting.
Remove chicken; bone and cut up meat into bite size pieces.
Return to crock pot.
Combine flour with soy... - 42.3325
Potato Salad A La Chicken
1) Cut the chicken and ham into twenty four slices measuring 3 X ½ inch and retain for the garnish.
2) Chop the rest of the meat.
3) Add salad oil and lemon juice to the strips of ham and chicken, toss lightly and refrigerate... - 49.249
Chicken And Spinach Soup
1. Wash the spinach and then remove the stems of the leaves.
2. In a pot of water, tip in the hot water and then blanch the leaves till they are just wilted. Remove the leaves and then freshen the leaves in cold water.
3. Shred the... - 39.128
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken And Noodle Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, broccoli, and onion.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir in chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, uncooked noodles, chicken, and lemon... - 41.9068
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Chicken Avocado Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large kettle, pour water and add chicken, celery, onion, a tablespoon of salt and pepper and simmer the ingredients in reduced heat until the chicken tenderizes.
3) Separate the chicken from... - 45.2324
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Chicken Cucumber Mold Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon and lemon juice. Stir properly.
2) Serve and use as required. - 27.9678
Carrot Soup Using Chicken Broth
1.Take a Dutch oven and mix sugar with syrup and let them cook on low flame until the candy thermometer registers 240 degrees.
2.Put peanuts in the oven and continue cooking along with stirring till the temperature is 300 degrees.
3.Once done, turn off... - 42.8409
Crispy Fried Chicken Breasts
1) Combine the flour, pepper and salt together.
2) Wash the chicken pieces properly and pat dry. Dredge pieces in the flour mixture.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil to 375 degrees and add the chicken pieces. Fry till they are golden... - 38.8164
Herb Seasoned Fried Chicken
1) Mix all the ingredients together and blend.
2) Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk and roll over flour to coat well.
3) Take a skillet and heat oil.
4) Stir fry chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
5) Serve... - 41.7454
1. In a large bowl, place the lour, salt, paprika, sage, and pepper and mix well. This can also be done in a large paper or plastic bag. Add the chicken one at a time and shake the bag to ensure that it is completely coated. Set the excess flour aside... - 42.6805
Baked Chicken Pie
1) Boil the chicken in water until it tenderizes.
2) Drain the chicken and set the broth aside.
3) Allow the chicken to cool down and then, discard its bones.
4) Get the oven ready at 400 degrees.
5) In a saucepan, take a small amount... - 38.8167
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Cornish Hens Basque
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
Coat hens with flour mixture.
Combine onions, eggplant, green pepper, mushrooms, pimiento, garlic and oil in crock pot.
Arrange hens on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with... - 39.951
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and add a little amount of fat in it.
3) Cook the chicken in the fat until it turns brown.
4) In a casserole, place the cooked chicken.
Mix the rest of the ingredients... - 44.9199
Seasoned Mayonnaise Artichoke Dip
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put chicken livers in it and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, strain the livers.
3.Take the food processor's container and put livers in it and blend until smooth.
4.Put crumbled bacon in it.
5.Serve with... - 32.2175
Simple Chicken Pot Pie
1) In a glass bowl combine milk, onion and pepper to form a gravy mix.
2) Place the glass bowl in the microwave and cook on high power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, vegetables and the thick gravy.
4)... - 39.6523
Chicken Egg Rolls
1. To make filling in a small saucepan cook onion, celery and vegetable oil with cover over low heat for 10 minutes such that soft and stir in soy sauce
2. in a medium-size bowl pour the filling over the chicken, toss to mix well and stand while making... - 44.196
Baked Fried Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the chciken and dip it in oil and immediately after, roll into cracker crumbs.
3.Take a cookie pan and put the coated chicken in it and cover it with foil.
4.Bake the dish for an hour on 350... - 34.5735
Place all the ingredients in a large kettle and add 4 quarts water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer until the chicken falls from bones.
Remove the chicken and set aside to use at another time.
Boil the stock over high heat to reduce liquid for... - 44.0432
Pot Roasted Stuffed Chicken With Potatoes
Fill chicken with Bread Stuffing and sew up openings.
Tie legs together.
Brown on all sides in small amount of oil in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat and put chicken on rack in kettle.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add water, cover, and simmer for 1... - 38.0581
Golden Chicken Nuggets
1) Cut the chicken into pieces measuring 1- x 1 ½ inches. Set pieces aside.
2) Combine together flour, salt, sesame seeds, egg and water and mix well.
3) Dip the chicken pieces into the batter and fry in hot oil, of about 375 degrees... - 40.0163
Baked Sweet Sour Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Arrange skin side down in greased shallow baking pan.
Combine oil, honey, lemon juice, paprika, and mustard in small bowl; baste chicken with sauce.
Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken and brush with - 28.9878
Epicurean Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet melt butter over low heat.
2) With a knife cut livers in bite-sized chunks.
3) In the skillet add livers, celery, onion and sage; cook till vegetables are soft.
4) Add mushrooms to the liver mixture.
5) Mix gravy and salt and cook over... - 43.0603
Chicken A La King With All Spice
Place the chicken in water to cover in a large kettle.
Add the celery, onion, carrot, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaf and 2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to a boil and reduce the heat, then simmer for about 2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Remove the... - 42.4692
Quick Chicken Chasseur
1. Coat the chicken strips with corn starch, sharking off the excess.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Brown the chicken in the oil until evenly browned
4. Add the scallions, season the chicken and flavor with the... - 47.2242
Chicken Breasts A I'orange
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Combine 2/3 cup flour with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
Place sweet potato slices in bottom of crock pot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Combine soup with... - 40.3751
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 38.5843
Sweet Lemon Chicken
1. In a large pan, combine the flour and salt and dredge the chicken in the flour mixture
2. In a large pan, place the oil and heat till hot. Add the chicken in batches and cook till lightly browned while turning once. Set aside
3. In... - 43.5975
Island Broiled Chicken
1. In a heavy-duty plastic bag combine first 7 ingredients.
2. Add chicken, seal and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
4. On a broiling rack place chicken, skin side down.
5.... - 41.0216
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Chicken Spread For Sandwiches
Combine the chicken, water to cover, celery, onions, carrot, peppercorns, bay leaf and 2 teaspoons salt in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat, then simmer for about 2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Remove the vegetables, then... - 44.4925
Stir Fried Chicken Shreds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour, and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 43.7757
1) Dice chicken into 1- x 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Dredge in flour and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3) Combine milk, eggs, salt, and pepper and dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Dredge the... - 44.089
Crispy Chicken Rolls
1. On a sheet of waxed paper place each chicken breast half and flatten into 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, butter, onion and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3. In center of each piece of chicken... - 44.9052
Zippy Chicken Strips
1) Cut chicken into 3- x 1-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
2) Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, and salt and pour over the chicken strips.
3) Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine flour, pepper,... - 45.6947
Flaky Herb Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a paper plate or sheets of wax paper, combine together the cheese, basil, cracker crumbs and oregano.
3) Into the yogurt, dip 1 chicken cutlet and then dredge it in the crumb mixture.... - 41.2206
Lime Basted Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking dish or pan with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine melted fat and flour to form a paste.
4. Stir in lime peel, lime juice, salt, and bottled hot pepper sauce.
5. Spread this... - 41.9252
Chicken Fambala Ya
1) In a casserole or saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken evenly on all sides.
2) Using a perforated ladle, remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
3) In the same pan saute onion, pepper and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 45.1961
Chicken In Tomato Aspic
1) In a jar, add Italian dressing, tarragon vinegar, basil, and garlic.
2) Cover tightly and vigorously shake.
3) Add over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
4) Remove the chicken and keep aside the marinade.
5) On... - 44.7906
Classic Chicken Cacciatore
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and saute the chicken pieces in oil till they are thoroughly browned on all sides.
2) Transfer the pieces to a slow cooker.
3) To the still hot skillet, add the garlic, onion, tomato sauce, parsley, 1... - 44.8777
Chicken And Mushrooms In Parmesan Cream
1) On a paper plate or a sheet of wax paper, dredge the cutlets in flour, coating lightly on both sides.
2) Combine together the margarine and oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet. Heat the margarine is melted.
3) To the melted margarine, add the cutlets... - 46.4618
Thyme Roasted Chicken
1. Season the chicken, with salt and pepper, making sure to rub the seasonings inside the body cavity as well.
2. Carefully loosen the chicken skin, working from the edge of the cavity, and distribute the thyme leaves under the skin. Allow the... - 41.1928
Chicken Rolls Elegante
1) Dice the sausages by removing the casings.
2) Preheat oven to
3) In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, celery and thyme to sauté over medium heat until the meat turns brown.
4) Allow this to cool at room temperature.
5) Take a... - 46.5723
Classic Carrots Lyonnaise
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; set aside.
In large skillet, saute onions in butter, stirring to separate rings and prevent browning.
Stir flour and salt into slightly cooled bouillon; add to onions and cook until thickened.
Combine carrots and onion... - 33.8768
Chicken Boo Yah
1) In boiling water, cook the chicken till it has tendered.
2) Remove chicken from the broth and allow it to cool.
3) In the broth, place the rice, seasonings, vegetables and noodles. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
4) Remove all the bones from... - 41.5956