- » Chicken Vegetable Brown Rice Casserole
Chicken Vegetable Brown Rice Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken vegetable brown rice casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken vegetable brown rice casserole recipes.
Vegetable Fugue Casserole
1. Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving nicely walled shells. Put the pulp into a large skillet.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scrape out centers leaving canoes. Mix zucchini pulp with tomato pulp in skillet. Cook, cutting these... - 36.7182
Quick And Simple Chicken And Rice Casserole
This is a fab side dish that teams up well with almost all entrees and less takes than 30 minutes to put together. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this easy, healthy, aromatic dish that makes for satisfying weeknight dinners. A worthy try for those on... - 110.316
Chicken, Mushroom & Rice Casserole
1. Combine chicken, water, onion, carrot, celery tops, salt and bay leaf in large kettle; cover; simmer 1 to 1/2 hours, or until tender.
2. Cool chicken in stock; remove, and skin. Take meat from bones; cut meat into bite-size pieces; place in medium-size... - 37.1667
Chicken Rice Casserole
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water.
In skillet, melt vegetable shortening; stir in flour.
Add bouillon and milk gradually.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Add chicken, rice, celery, onion, pimiento, parsley, salt, and... - 41.0916
Sweet Potato Rice Casserole
Stir celery, onion, and rice into hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook over low heat until rice is golden yellow, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 2 cups of the chicken broth and a mixture of brown sugar, salt, pepper, coriander, rosemary, and... - 40.0331
Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
1. Trim the chicken joints and brown in hot butter on both sides.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. Take a fireproof casserole or baking dish and remove the joints in it.
4. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
5. Add green... - 42.0277
Toasted Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a shallow baking pan, spead uncooked rice and bake till light brown; stir around so that it doesn't burn; turn the oven down to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, add the toasted rice with stock and tamari and... - 43.0873
Carrot And Rice Casserole
Place rice in a shallow pan and lightly brown in hot oven (400°) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Place browned rice in shallow, lightly buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole; mix in the carrots, ginger, orange peel, parsley, and onion.
Dissolve the chicken stock base or... - 34.0414
Brown Rice Pilaf With Fennel
Microwave method: Put the oil, onion, yellow pepper, and fennel in a 2-quart casserole, and microwave for about 3 minutes on high, until sizzling.
Stir the rice into the vegetables until all the grains are coated with oil.
Add the broth, tomatoes, salt, and... - 39.8073
Chicken Tomato Casserole
1. Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in large heavy frying pan; drain on absorbent paper; place in 3-quart baking dish;
2. Saute rice in same frying pan, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until golden-brown; add onion and garlic; saute over low heat 10... - 31.5858
Wild Rice Beef Casserole
Rinse rice; drain.
Place rice in a large mixing bowl; pour boiling water over rice.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
Brown ground beef and onion in a large non-stick pan or in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in pan.
Drain any fat.
Transfer meat mixture to a... - 45.8627
Dredge the pieces of chicken with the flour and seasoning.
Fry in the fat until brown.
Place in a casserole with the onions, celery, and carrots.
Add the tomato and liquid.
Cover and cook slowly until tender. - 35.3073
Rice Pilaf With Curry Powder Seasoning
Rice Pilaf is a lovely and unique flavored dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Rice Pilaf recipe. - 30.7669
Caribbean Chicken With Rice And Peas
Season chicken lightly with salt, pepper and thyme; let stand for 30 minutes.
In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; brown chicken lightly.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Drain off all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) fat from pan.
Add onion, garlic, gingerroot (if... - 43.9493
Sweet Potato-rice Casserole
Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole has a far-fetched taste. The rice and potatoes gives the Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole lips smacking taste. Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 32.7379
Pork 'n' Rice Casserole
Coat pork strips with the flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add one half of pork and brown well on all sides; transfer to a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and brown remaining meat; transfer the meat to the... - 43.4281
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
1 Wash throughly, 4 to 6 chicken breasts. Skin and bone them.
2 In a pan add 1 quart of water season with basil, bay leaf, celery, and onion. Add chicken.
3 Cook the breasts until tender, but not dry.
4 Remove from liquid; reserve the... - 46.4804
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and heat margarine in it. Add celery and onion. Saute until vegetables become tender.
3) Take a 2 quart casserole and add the sauteed vegetables to it. Stir in all the other ingredients and... - 39.4172
Spanish Pork And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large frying pan, lightly brown both sides of the chops in hot olive oil.
3) Transfer the chops in a plate and discard excess fat with a sharp knife.
4) In a shallow ovenproof baking dish or casserole,... - 48.1527
Spanish Chicken Bake
1.Take a paper bag containing flour.
2.Put chicken pieces, few at a time in it and shake well.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil in it and fry the pieces coated with flour in it until... - 45.3944
Chicken & Spinach Rice
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In 2-quart casserole, combine 2 tablespoons butter and rice and vermicelli.
Microwave at High for 4... - 40.7182
Chicken Drumstick Casserole
Heat the oil and butter together in a large saucepan and gently fry the chicken drumsticks for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned all over.
Drain off the fat and add the Curry Cook-in-Sauce.
Stir in the raisins and almonds.
Bring to the boil.
Cover and... - 33.505
Curried Vegetables With Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic.
Microwave on high... - 44.2799
Down Home Corn And Chicken Casserole
Remove excess fat from chickens; season chicken pieces with 2 tablespoons of the Poultry Magic and place in plastic bag.
Seal and refrigerate overnight.
Remove chickens from refrigerator and let set at room temperature.
Heat oil in an 8-quart roasting pan... - 37.0993
Chicken And Taro Casserole
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken, turn to coat it, and set it aside for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; slice the caps in half. Set aside. Peel... - 29.2818
Butter Rice Pilaf With Chicken Broth
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole. Microwave uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring, every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.0444
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain sausage, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserving drippings in skillet.
Add... - 43.4448
Dill Salmon And Multi Grain Casserole
In a Dutch oven or heavy casserole dish, bring liquids to a boil, sprinkle grains slowly into the boiling liquid.
Cover the pot, lower the heat so liquid barely simmers, and cook until the grain is tender and the liquid is absorbed (25 -30 minutes).
While pot... - 35.099
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 38.5524
1. Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, melt the butter in oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the chicken pieces and brown evenly.
4. Remove on to a platter and keep aside.
5. To the juices in... - 47.666
Italian Chicken Casserole
Melt the butter, flour the joints and brown them in the butter.
Put them aside.
Now add the roughly chopped shallots, mushrooms and crushed garlic.
Simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
Now add the tomato puree, sherry, chicken stock and sugar.
Finally, put in... - 41.1925
Have you ever tried of replenting restaurant style Chicken Casserole? Enjoy this hearty chicken casserole packed with Green Giant vegetables and Baked with Tomato puree. The beauty of casseroles is that they barely require any tending. Just put them in the... - 104.309
Pork Ribs And Apple Pie
Cut the meat from the chops (ribs) into cubes.
Melt the margarine in a pan and fry the meat until browned all over.
Add the onion and carrots and fry gently until soft, then add the apple and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock, butter beans, rosemary,... - 39.3482
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3931
Savory Chicken & Rice Soup
In 3-quart casserole, combine butter, carrot, celery, onion, parsley, garlic, summer savory and pepper.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once or twice.
Stir in flour, mushrooms and brown rice.
Stir in c - 34.6213
Rice With Chicken
Heat oil in skillet until haze forms above skillet.
Reduce heat; brown chicken well on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; drizzle with sherry.
Add vegetables to oil; cook until limp.
Add rice; saute until opaque and well-coated with... - 43.0177
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 46.8288
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Mandarin Beef And Vegetables
1 Moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, following label directions; cut in 2-inch-long strips about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Brown, a few at a time, in part of the peanut oil or vegetable oil in a large frying pan, adding more oil as needed; spoon into an... - 38.0249
Saffron Chicken And Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides; drain fat.
2. Meanwhile, combine vegetables, chicken broth, soups, rice mix with seasonings,... - 33.2206
Spinach Broccoli Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large saucepan, heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onion and celery.
Cook until onion is... - 46.0258
Lima Bean Casserole
Fry bacon or cook it in microwave.
Dice and set aside.
Stir onion and green pepper into 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Stir in flour and basil.
Cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Slowly add... - 40.3944
Chicken With Spanish Rice
1) Trim the chicken legs and remove any loose skin.
2) Cut each one in half through the leg joint to make two pieces.
3) Peel and slice the onion.
4) Halve, deseed and shred the green peppers.
5) In a large frying pan, melt the butter,... - 42.4002
Veal And Asparagus Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and fry the onion until just beginning to colour.
3) Add the veal and let it brown lightly.
4) Add the can of soup and white stock or water.
5) Reserve 8 spears... - 45.1325
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Best rice Pilaf With Chicken
1. Combine rice and butter in a 2-quart glass casserole Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until rice has begun to brown, stirring every minute. Add onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 28.5659
In a 3-quart casserole dish, mix butter, rice, half the chopped onion, broth and soy sauce.
Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until rice is cooked.
Stir in thyme and salt.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet; saute remaining... - 42.9194
Wild Rice And Sausage
Combine sausage, celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic in a large skillet, cook over medium heat until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except almonds and parsley, mix well.
Spoon... - 37.8893
Curried Vegetables In Baked Avocado
Melt margarine in a saucepan, and saute apple, onion, and garlic for 10 minutes until onion and apple are soft and tender.
Stir in curry powder and flour, and simmer 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and chicken stock, or milk.
Stir sauce until it thickens and... - 44.8891
Rice Pilaf With Saffron And Peas
Using a heavy casserole that has a tight-fitting lid, heat the butter and oil.
Saute, but do not brown, the onion and garlic (this will take about 3 minutes).
Add the rice and peas, stirring around to coat the grains and peas with butter and oil.
Dissolve... - 41.3628
Broccoli And Rice
Broccoli and rice is an easy to prepare all in one meal. Easy and simple to prepare dinner dish is just apt for a weeknight after long hard day at office. Broccoli and rice is ready in a matter of minutes and needs putting together of the main ingredients.... - 53.6293
In large skillet cook sausage over medium heat till done.
Drain, reserving drippings in skillet; set aside.
Season chicken pieces with a little salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in reserved drippings; remove chicken, reserve drippings in skillet.
Add chopped... - 44.3051
Cajun Shrimp Casserole
Heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, onion, green pepper, and celery, and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and limp about 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, red pepper,... - 40.8419
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Blend the garlic, ginger, onion, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom seeds, coriander and cumin seeds and turmeric into a paste, and fry it in half the oil for 2-3 minutes.
Leave to cool, stir in the yogurt and spread over the chicken.
Cover and leave to marinate... - 45.9954
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 47.0984
1 Coat chicken pieces with flour; brown in oil in large frying pan; place in 12-cup baking dish.
2 Saute rice, onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimiento in oil in frying pan, stirring often, 10 minutes, or until rice is golden; spoon over and around chicken... - 43.76
Rice With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2-quart flameproof casserole or saucepan heat half the oil over moderate heat.
3. When hot add zucchini slices and fry until lightly browned.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the zucchini slices to a... - 42.0519
Hot Rice Salad
Hot Rice Salad is a bake and serve salad and I should say that this yummy salad adds a royale touch to my menu. This Hot Rice Salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Rice Salad. - 36.2317
Strawberry-blueberry Rice Salad
Place rice and water in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 4 to 7 minutes or until the water boils.
Microwave on medium for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Chill rice for 1... - 42.3446
Chicken With Tomatoes & Herbs
Peel the tomatoes, cut each into eight wedges and remove the seeds.
Brown the chicken pieces in hot combined butter and oil.
Place the chicken in the casserole and saute the onion in the same oil for five minutes.
Add the onion to the chicken in the... - 40.3562
Classic French Lima Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add the beans and water. Let it come to a boil. After boiling for 2 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat. Let rest covered for 1 hour.
3) In a large skillet, heat... - 45.0645
Clam Pilaf Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy skillet, saute the rice in the oil over a medium heat, stirring, until rice is thoroughly browned.
3) In a 2- to 2 1/2- quart casserole, remove the sauted rice and keep aside.
4) In... - 45.4276
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Mix toghter all the ingredients for stuffing and bind then together with a beaten egg. Stuff the pheasant, truss and over the breast, wrap the bacon slices.
3) In a skillet, heat the... - 41.1709
Authentic chicken Curry
Chicken curry is one of the most exotic, spicy and easiest side dish you can prepare with chicken. The chicken curry recipe given here is something you can whip up in a hurry! Do not miss out on it! - 48.9066
1) In a 3-pint casserole, put the butter or margarine along with the onion.
2) On high power, cook for 3 minutes or until the onion becomes shiny. Remember to stir occasionally in between.
3) To this, add the rice and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
4)... - 44.9141
Chicken With Eggplant And Tomatoes
1) Slice the eggplant.
2) Sprinkle with salt and leave for 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, seed and slice the pepper.
4) Peel and slice the onions.
5) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
6) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil, add the... - 42.639
Chicken With Onions
Heat the ghee in a large frying pan, add the onions and chicken and cook until brown.
Remove the onions and set aside and transfer the chicken to a large pot.
Drain the ghee from the frying pan, leaving just enough to brown the flour.
Brown the flour, stir in... - 42.3982
Sauterned Artichoke Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle over it with celery salt and lemon pepper
2. In frypan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
3. To 3-quart casserole remove chicken... - 48.4795
Original Vegetable Pilaf
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp; set aside.
2. In 3-quart microwavable casserole, combine onion and oil; microwave on... - 31.0506
Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Move the onions to the center of the dish and place the pork around the edges.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir and... - 42.6
Herbed Lentils And Rice
Combine the chicken or vegetable broth, lentils, onion, uncooked brown rice, wine, basil, salt, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, and shredded Swiss cheese.
Turn mixture into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole with a tight fitting lid.
Bake, covered, in... - 36.8166
Chinese Rice Stuffing
1. In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cover the casserole and cook for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
4. Stuff inside 2 Cornish hens or 1 chicken. - 33.8042
Boil giblets for 2 hours, adding livers during the last 30 minutes.
Reserve liquid and add enough water or chicken broth to equal 2 cups.
Brown rice in oleo.
Add chopped vegetables and cook until onion is clear.
Add chopped giblets, salt, pepper and red... - 39.1342
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In 1/4 cup hot butter in skillet, cook onion over medium heat until golden.
3. Add mushrooms and green pepper and cook until tender.
4. Remove vegetables and set aside.
5. In same skillet, heat remaining... - 43.8935
Rice And Raisin Stuffed Salmon
For stuffing: In small bowl cover dried mushrooms with warm water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain well and chop mushrooms.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is tender.
Add brown rice and wild rice.
Cook and stir 2... - 43.5
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Turkey And Rice Bake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, onions, carrots, celery and parsley.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir... - 44.4092
Black Bean And Rice Bake
Cook black beans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
In saucepan or skillet saute onion, celery, carrot and green pepper for approximately 5 minutes in oil.
Add rice and continue to saute for 5 minutes more.
Add chicken stock and... - 41.6449
Chicken Broccoli Divan
1. In a small bowl, blend together the soup and milk. Keep aside.
2. In another small bowl, rub the crumbs with margarine or butter. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In a medium (2 quart) casserole or baking dish, layer half... - 41.9252
This Curried Turkey is simply irresistible ! This spicy and savory turkey dish makes your rice taste mindblowing ! Try out this Curried Turkey for your next lunch ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5135
Microwaved Chicken Gumbo
Place the butter in a microwave-safe 2-cup measure, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 35 to 40 seconds.
Blend in the flour, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High, without stirring, until golden brown 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to an... - 42.4626
Spicy Beans And Chicken Supreme
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 2 9-inch casserole dishes with a non-fat cooking spray.
Spray a non stick skillet with the same non-fat cooking spray.
Saute onion and celery in sherry.
Add mushrooms and cook a couple of minutes longer.
Place skim milk, garlic... - 38.8664
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Chicken With Pineapple
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned flour and keep aside.
3. Peel and slice onion thinly
4. Cut pepper in half, deseed and slice thinly.
5. Drain the syrup from the pineapple chunks, and reserve for later.
6. Measure... - 45.6833
Seafood Gumbo is a delicious easy to prepare appetizer. Enjoy this deadly combination of seafoods and herbs in your next coming weekend party! - 45.8711
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the drumsticks and season well.
2. Pierce them with a fork all over.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large oven proof casserole, melt the butter or margarine over medium high.
5. When the fat is... - 43.1638
Azerbaijani Lamb Pilaf
1. Heat the oil in a large, flameproof casserole or wide pan over a high heat. Add the lamb, in batches, and cook, stirring and turning frequently, for about 7 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions, lower the heat to medium-high and cook for about... - 35.5481
Maqluba, or Makloubeh, often pronounced as Maalouba or Maglouba is a Palestinian upside-down rice and eggplant casserole, hence the name which is literally translated as "upside-down". It is sometimes made with fried cauliflower instead of eggplant and... - 119.396
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) In a pan, heat butter and oil. Sauté the vegetables.
3) In greased casserole dish, and the vegetables in it.
4) In a polythene bag, add flour and paprika to it. Put in the chicken pieces... - 43.6662
Stir Fried Chicken And Snow Peas
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a 3-quart casserole, toss together the chicken and lemon juice.
Spread the chicken in as even a layer as... - 43.0834
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Peppers
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onions and peppers. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until peppers are nearly tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In small bowl, stir... - 33.0244
Chicken Fambala Ya
1) In a casserole or saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken evenly on all sides.
2) Using a perforated ladle, remove chicken and drain on paper towel.
3) In the same pan saute onion, pepper and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, stirring... - 45.1961
Paprika Chicken With Yogurt
1. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, melt the butter and heat with olive oil.
3. Add chicken to the fat and sauté until evenly browned.
4. Remove chicken pieces to a platter and keep... - 48.0964
The Cameron Queen's Stewed Chicken With Pigeon Peas
Place the chicken in a shallow glass bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cut 3 of the onions into 1/3-inch dice.
Attach the bay leaf to the fourth onion by pushing the pointed ends of the cloves... - 42.849