- » Chicken Turkey Meatballs
Chicken Turkey Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken turkey meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken turkey meatballs recipes.
Lemony Turkey Meatballs
In a mixing bowl combine egg white, cereal, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon peel.
Add turkey; mix well. (Mixture will be soft.)
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a 12x7 1/2x2 inch dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6... - 41.6915
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Coat hands with cooking spray, and shape turkey mixture into 24 meatballs (mixture will be sticky).
Place meatballs on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for... - 31.7286
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 92.2809
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the oil into a nonstick 10-inch skillet and heat to 400° over high heat, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions and ginger, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, and stir.
Saute until the... - 45.1168
Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
You will not be disappointed once you try this Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce. Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 39.5015
Turkey Meatball Stew
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add meatballs, and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry... - 44.541
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 41.9631
Turkey Meatballs In Wine Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg white, soft bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the onion, milk, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add turkey; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs.
Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or baking dish with nonstick spray... - 41.2011
Oriental Turkey Meatball Soup
Bring the broth to a boil and add the turkey balls, celery, ginger, soy sauce, and chili oil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Then add the bok choy and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Adjust the flavor with additional soy sauce and chili... - 34.9228
Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
Mix all of the ingredients together and roll into bite-sized balls.
Place meatballs on top of a broiler pan so any fat will fall through.
Bake at 375°F for about 15-20 minutes. - 28.1321
Turkey Meatball Soup
1 To prepare the meatballs: In a medium-size bowl, soak the bread in the milk for 3 minutes or until soft. Mash the bread with a fork, then stir in the turkey, parsley, egg white, salt, sage, and red pepper sauce; mix well. With moistened hands, form the... - 32.7896
Ringo give you a quick and easy way to whip up some turkey meatballs with your bird this season. - 117.337
Savory Turkey Meatball Soup
Graziella cooks up a savory soup reminiscent of Italian wedding soup, but better, with turkey & sage meatballs, lots of veggies, and love, perfect for the cold weather days. Don't miss her Lucille Ball moment at the end of the episode! ;) - 122.612
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.2406
Turkey Meatball Stroganoff
Combine turkey, crushed seasoned cubes, and garlic powder.
Form into balls.
Spray large skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
Brown turkey balls on all sides.
Remove and drain on paper towels to remove the fat.
In the same skillet cook the onions until tender... - 38.3553
Mafalde And Meatballs
1) In a large nonstick saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the garlic and cook for about a minute. Add the tomatoes and basil and bring the mixture to a boil. Bring the heat down and cook gently over low heat for about 25 minutes... - 37.8875
Spaghetti And Meatballs
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, bread, egg white and garlic.
Shape into 1" balls.
Coat a Dutch oven or large frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium heat, add the meatballs, and brown on all sides.
Remove to a platter and set aside.
Add the... - 44.8523
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Take a medium bowl and combine turkey, egg white, garlic, and bread together.
2. Shape them into 1″ balls.
3. Take a Dutch oven or a large frying pan and coat the pan with no-stick spray.
4. Heat over medium flame, add the meatballs, and brown the... - 46.7112
Spaghetti With Heavenly Meatballs
1. Marinara Sauce: In large saucepan combine onion, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, basil, salt, oregano, pepper, and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until broth is reduced by half.
2. Add crushed tomatoes and whole tomatoes with their... - 38.7644
Albondigas Meatball Soup
1. Preheat broiler. Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, with fork, lightly combine turkey, beef, 1 tablespoon each of the onion and cilantro and 2 tablespoons water; do not overmix. Shape into 16 meatballs. Broil on rack in pan... - 34.2557
Pesto Chicken Meatballs
1. Combine the chicken, pesto, bread crumbs, and egg in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until they are evenly mixed, but don't overwork the mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls,... - 33.4698
Peanut Chicken Meatballs
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine the chicken, carrot, parsley, scallions, and mayonnaise. Mix well and form into 1-inch balls.
2. Roll the balls in the nuts, then on one side in the butter, and place butter side up on a baking sheet. Bake in a 400-degree... - 23.7999
Micro Meatball Rigatoni
1) Use a medium bowl, to combine chicken, onion, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
2) Mix well and prepare 12 meatballs.
3) Use a 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate, to arrange meatballs in a... - 37.8999
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
These sweet and sour chicken balls are perfect to go with spaghetti, noodles or pasta. Made with a mix of ground chicken or turkey with ketchup and breadcrumbs, the chicken meatballs are cooked with a sweet and sour sauce of onions, ketchup and garlic... - 43.9168
To make the meatballs: Saute onions in oil in skillet.
Combine with ground meats and tomatoes; mix for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, bread crumbs, chicken base, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Shape into small balls.
To make the soup: Add veal or beef bones, celery,... - 45.9139
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.937
It takes a pair... of meatballs, that is to make good Dude Food. Sean’s got the carnivore’s version with ground beef and Adam’s going, going, gone veggie. Both recipes are simple, easy to make, and sure to be a hit at the next potluck dinner you really... - 128.401
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 30.1966
Broccoli Rabe And Potato Soup With Meatballs
Combine and blend the meatball ingredients.
Roll the mixture into walnut-size meatballs.
Refrigerate until needed.
In a large pot, saute the garlic in oil for 1 minute.
Add the broth, potatoes, and greens.
Bring to a boil.
Add the meatballs one at a time,... - 44.2646
Tex Mex Turkey Stew
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cilantro, onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt.
Form mixture into 16 meatballs.
Place meatballs on baking pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and bake 25-30 minutes... - 44.8717
Hearty Turkey Chowder
1) Chill the broth and skim off fat from the surface.
2) In a large bowl, mix the flour, turkey, eggs, onion, milk, salt and pepper together and shape the mixture into 36 small size balls.
3) In a stock pot, allow the broth to boil, add the meatballs... - 46.1689
Dim Sum Turkey Balls
1. If using dried tangerine peel, soak it in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and mince. Combine all the ingredients except the watercress and dipping sauce in a medium bowl; mix well. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 20 meatballs, each... - 31.6421
Turkey Albondigas Soup
Turkey Albondigas Soup has a wonderful taste. The tomato sauce with green chillies gives the Turkey Albondigas Soup a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 42.6754
Turkey Albondigas Soup
1. To prepare turkey meatballs, in a bowl, mix the turkey, rice, flour, water, and cumin. Shape mixture into 1- to 1'/2-inch (2.5- to 3.5-cm) balls and place, slightly apart, in a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan. Bake in a 450°F (230°C) oven... - 35.5391
Italian Wedding Soup
This is a soup that is not the usual! A blend of mixed meat with some escarole leaves! A soup that is not very thick, but delicious and full of warmth! Watch the video on how to make this soup! - 106.616
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, egg white, chopped onion and rice and mix well.
2. Make balls of 1 inch diameter using 1 tablespoon mixture.
3. Keep aside till required.
4. Take a 4 quart pot and add broth, tomato sauce, water, tomato,... - 43.6342
Poultry Meat Balls
Meat balls is an all-time favorite in our group and whenver I prepare these Poultry Meat Balls, I get a round of applause. The magic indeed lies with the ingredients that play a part in making the dish taste richer. - 38.0142
Chinese Chicken And Tofu Sliders
Sliders have been become the cool thing in the past 10 years or so. Why not jump on the bandwagon and make your own? All the cool dudes are, Dude!
Sean makes the meat-eaters chicken version, whilst Adam goes veggie with Tofu. And to spice it up, Sean whips... - 128.239
Cheesy Elbow Pasta
Looking for an amazing cheesy elbow pasta recipe that is simple, satisfying and ready in just a few minutes. Take the great taste and convenience of this ultimate comfort food. This cheesy pasta with alferado sauce would surely be the favorite with your... - 101.685
Shanghai Party Pleasers
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving juice.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger; mix well.
Add combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and margarine; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce... - 45.3109
These Two Meat Balls are terrific ! No wonder they're a part of most party meal fare ! While you water your mouth over these meat balls in flavorful onion bouillon, I'll make a fresh dish. Why don't you join me and tell me what you think about these Two Meat... - 36.9542