- » Chicken Tomato Stew
Chicken Tomato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken tomato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken tomato stew recipes.
Curried Chicken And Tomato Stew
Curb your hunger at lunch or dinner time by digging into this appetizing stew. The chef here has presented simple instructions to make curried chicken stew made with diced chicken breast, tomato, coconut milk and served over steamed basmati rice. Perfect for... - 97.1836
Thick Chicken-tomato Stew
1. Cook chicken in 2 quarts water.
2. Strain water and reserve 6 cups of chicken stock.
3. Pick meat off the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
4. Combine all ingredients in chicken stock and cook until vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf. - 35.3287
You May Also Like!
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 34.8164
Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an oven proof casserole place the chicken.
3. Mix garlic, oregano, olive oil, mushrooms, marjoram, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and thyme.
4. Stir to mix the ingredients well.
5. Bake for 60 minutes... - 48.2615
Classic Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a southern specialty. Prepared with chicken and vegetables, the brunswick stew is a cooked meat and vegetable stew. Spiced with garlic and cayenne, the brunswick stew is filling is heavy. - 37.668
Stewed Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Dust drumsticks with the seasoned flour.
2. Melt butter or margarine in large heavy frying pan with tight-fitting cover; brown chicken over medium heat on all sides; drain on absorbent paper.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in same pan.
4. Bring to... - 32.5768
Spicy Curried Chicken With Tomatoes
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and green peppers, and cook covered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, curry powder, ginger, and salt. Reduce the heat to... - 38.3929
Stewed Chicken With Okra And Tomatoes
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Let mixture stand 1 hour. Drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and... - 33.7373
White Bean And Tomato Stew
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over moderate heat fo 1 minute; add the onions, garlic, and celery, and cook, uncovered, unti the onion and celery are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, yellow squash, lima beans, wine, bay leaf, thyme,... - 35.4278
Brunswick Stew With Herbs
1 Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in a plastic bag to coat well; reserve any remaining flour.
2 Brown chicken, a few pieces at a time, in vegetable shortening in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with browning unit. Remove... - 35.1969
Chicken Paprika With Tomato Puree
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion finely.
4. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat
5. When hot add onion and sautÃ© for... - 44.8777
The brunswick stew is a rich and hearty stew prepared with chicken and vegetables. This brunswick stew is prepared with only tomatoes and green lima beans. Flavored with tomato paste, red pepper and cooked in chicken broth, the stew has added pork in it for a... - 38.7893