- » Chicken Tikka
Chicken Tikka Recipes
Chicken Tikka is the tasty chicken dish that finds its origin in Punjab (India) and Pakistan. Chicken Tikka is bite sized pieces of chicken marinated in yogurt and a range of spices (the Tandoori masala) and cooked ... More »
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. CHICKEN TIKKA: In a bowl, mix clarified butter, garam masala and yogurt.
Put the chicken pieces into it and mix well. Let it marinate from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. RICE: In a pot add the rice and water and let it cook till soft.
3. Sprinkle... - 120.926
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Smoked Chicken Tikka
How about making delicious Chicken Tikka with a smoky flavor like that of a barbeque? Well, the very talented chef is making smoked chicken tikka without a barbeque or a grill. While the marinade ingredients make your mouth water, the pan frying and then... - 116.927
Chicken Tikka Masala
Barry has a go at making chicken tikka masala, a curry with a mild kick.
Missed the 'r' out of the virginkitchen on the caption for this video but never mind! - 113.66
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 98.6428
Makhani Chicken Tikka Masala
If you haven't started cooking Indian dishes yet, then this video recipe presents a perfect dish to start with- Chicken Tikka Masala with Peppers. This world famous dish has been demystified in this video. Watch it and start your journey towards the world... - 89.1637
Cheese And Chicken Tikka Puffs With Cheese Sauce
Tired of mainstream appetizers that you have served over the years? Then do something different this time and treat your guests to the tasty chicken and cheese puffs detailed in this video. Watch to know more! - 79.4217
1) In a food processor, add the ginger and garlic, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the yogurt and puree until smooth.
2) In a bowl with 3/4 cup yogurt, 3 tablespoons oil, chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt, scrape the puree and stir well... - 47.0445
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 45.2493
Chicken Tikka With Charred Tomato Chutney And Warm Flat Bread
1) Preheat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high.
2) In a shallow dish mix yogurt, curry paste, lemon juice and cilantro.
3) Add chicken tenders and coat evenly.
4) Before eating, put chicken on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on... - 44.6778
Sophie Michell Cooks Chicken Tikka Masala With Tefal Actifry
Chicken Tikka Masala is an Anglo-Indian invention and is one of the U.K’s favourite dishes. We all know that ordering takeaway food can be very bad for your waistline and pocket, so with this recipe you can really have a authentic, quick version at home,... - 44.2708
Indian Chicken Tikka
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
Marinate the pieces in the 1st marinade for 1/2 hour.
In a bowl mix all ingredients of the 2nd marinade.
Remove the chicken pieces from the 1st marinade.
Pat dry slightly.
Add to the 2nd marinade and... - 44.1518
Chicken Tikka Sandwich
Take the onion rings in a bowl.
Squeeze the lime over them so that the juice seeps into the rings.
Follow it up by sprinkling the chaat masala over them.
Mingle properly so that the onions are completely layered with the masala.
Take a clean cutting board and... - 40.9902
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 38.7347
Chicken Reshmi Tikka
1 Marinate the chicken with the lime juice, salt, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste overnight. Reshmi masala: Heat the oil in a frying pan; fry the onion, ginger, green chilli till a light golden.
2 Add the gram flour and stir till the raw smell... - 34.9992
1. Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
2. Beat the hung curd till smooth and add all the other ingredients to it.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces in the curd mixture for at least an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of... - 34.3083
1. ln a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, yogurt, lemon juice and fresh coriander, and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Place on a grill tray or in a flameproof dish lined with foil and... - 33.25
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
Indian Chicken Tikka
Indian Chicken Tikka / Murg Tikka is an authentic Punjabi starter and can be made into a main course gravy, called Chicken Tikka Masala. It goes well with Butter Garlic Naan.Try this out and you and your guests will love it. - 0
Chicken Tikka Recipes By Category