Orange Soy Sauce
- » Chicken Thighs Orange Soy Sauce
Chicken Thighs Orange Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chicken Thighs Orange Soy Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chicken Thighs Orange Soy Sauce recipes.
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 39.1519
Low Calorie Spicy Orange Chicken
The deep-fried battered chicken, glazed with spicy sweet sauce that are available at the Chinese take-outs are just so delicious but are definitely not good for your waistline! Chef John’s healthy low-calorie, low-fat version the classic orange chicken... - 130.398
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 45.4022
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 44.1737
Chicken Dumplings With Orange Dipping Sauce
1. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Grind to a fine texture with a food processor or meat grinder.
2. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the cabbage and saute until soft and translucent and... - 37.391
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 40.9416
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, orange zest, sesame oil, and hot pepper. Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat with half of garlic-soy mixture. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Stir cornstarch and orange juice into remaining... - 28.0206
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.0512
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 29.5738
Apricot-orange Glazed Game Hens
Stir together the preserves, orange juice and soy sauce.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the sauce and place the remaining sauce in the warming tray in the lower position to heat while the hens rotate.
Wash and thoroughly dry the game hens.
Season inside cavity with... - 25.5109
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 41.4275
Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4)... - 45.8541
Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan.
Bake for 1/2 hour at 350Â°F.
Combine the undrained pineapple, undrained mushrooms, soy sauce, the juice and any pulp of the orange in a small saucepan.
Heat and thicken with cornstarch dissolved in... - 36.641
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
In shallow glass dish, combine onions, orange juice, gingerroot, hot pepper, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
Remove chicken... - 33.0196
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 42.2527
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.1065
Baked Chicken Legs With Fruit
Mix together paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, and flour.
Place in small paper or double-plastic bag.
Drop chicken in bag, one piece at a time, until well-coated.
Heat shortening in skillet to low-medium heat.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Tear 6... - 40.7147
Honey Glazed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken well.
Cross wings in back of chicken and tie legs together with heavy string.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Brush the chicken thoroughly with the honey mixture.
Place chicken, breast side down, on microwave roasting rack inside a 12-... - 34.6472
Plum Good Chicken
In a small bowl stir together plum preserves and soy sauce.
Brush chicken pieces on all sides with plum mixture.
Arrange chicken pieces in a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish with the meatiest portions of the chicken toward the outside of dish.
Cook,... - 36.6763
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat, and set aside.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
Pour marmalade... - 40.975
Honey Of A Chicken
For sauce, in a 2-cup glass measure stir together orange peel, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and cornstarch Micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till mixture is thickened land bubbly, stirring every minute.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch... - 38.1417
Currant Barbecue Style Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 18 minutes or till chicken is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan stir together jelly, chili... - 41.2128
Oriental Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into thin strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a plastic bag... - 40.0584
Hot Chinese Chicken Salad
Hot Chinese Chicken Salad is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Hot Chinese Chicken Salad will get you a lot of compliments! - 39.7403
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 30.8962
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 41.2163
Chicken Salad With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Grease a baking dish and place the chicken in it, skin side facing up.
3) Sprinkle on top with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
4) Wrap tightly using an aluminum foil.
5) Bake for... - 38.95