- » Chicken Thigh Garlic Lime
Chicken Thigh Garlic Lime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken thigh garlic lime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken thigh garlic lime recipes.
Chicken Thighs With Lime And Curry
1 Skin the chicken thighs. 1/2 cup chicken broth1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder 3 drops hot pepper sauce 2 teaspoons grated lime zest (optional) 1/4 cup lime juice 1/4 cup (packed) cilantro sprigs (optional) 1/3 cup sour cream
2 In a plastic or paper bag,... - 43.2234
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 47.414
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 135.498
Piri Piri Chicken
Barry is asked to show you how to make a nandos style piri piri chicken recipe. - 0
I learned this dish from a friend of mine and then invited him to make this video with me. It’s a delicious, easy and inexpensive dish because we used chicken thighs. You can follow our recipe or adjust it to your own tastes. Serve with rice and/or... - 0
Thai - Inspired Poutine
Today, I'm taking a Canadian classic and giving it a little bit of Thai love. I'm making a Thai-Inspired Poutine with sweet potato fries, fresh cheese curds, a rich coconut curry gravy and crispy skin chicken. There are a lot of beautiful things going on in... - 0
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 43.3502
Honey Lime Chicken
1 In shallow 8 x 8-inch nonstick baking pan, place the chicken
2 Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
3 Bake at 350Â°Fahrenheit, about 30 minutes; until fork pierces chicken easily.
4 In a small saucepan, mix together lime juice, mustard,... - 37.9534
Ginger Lime Grilled Chicken
1) Using a sharp knife, score the chicken diagonally
2) Into a glass baking dish, arrange the chicken skin side up
3) Using a peeler, peel off the skin of the gingerroot and roughly chop it up
4) Into a food processor add the rind, garlic, pepper and... - 41.437
Lime Pepper Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together lime peel, lime juice, cooking oil, thyme, pepper, and garlic salt.
Set mixture aside.
Place chicken, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Brush with sauce.
Broil... - 40.1391
Chicken In Lime
1)In a large skillet, heat oil.
2)Let both the sides of chicken pieces turn brown by cooking over medium heat.
3)Cut onion coarsely and put garlic through press, add to chicken.
4)When chicken has browned on both sides, add red pepper, cumin,... - 43.6227
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Hot, spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Jamaican Jerk Chicken well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. - 37.3036
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken and salt and saute until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside about 5... - 38.4278
Nogales Baked Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; set aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip each chicken piece in egg... - 40.0554
Make 1 1/2-inch-deep cuts across each chicken piece 3 on each breast, 2 on each thigh, and 2 on each drumstick.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1/3 cup of the lime juice, the paprika, and the salt and rub it over the chicken pieces, making sure to reach... - 42.7888
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.6547
Chicken And Chili
1 Dredge the chicken in the flour, shakingoffany excess.In a large heavy saucepan or 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Transfer the chicken to a... - 39.6872
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Classic Chicken Hawaiian
Thaw chicken breasts and legs; cut each chicken breast into 2 pieces.
Mix together soy, wine, lime juice, garlic, curry, ginger root, thyme, oregano, and pepper (no salt).
Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Fry the... - 39.7911
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Broiled Chicken And Cheese
Rinse chicken and pat dry, then place pieces between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, cumin, and red pepper flakes; reserve 2 tablespoons of... - 43.9722
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 45.1665
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.1917
Jalapeno Buttermilk Hot Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares a unique fried chicken recipe that uses buttermilk. The video is presented in an interesting manner and offers great tips too. Pamper your guests with this appetizing fried chicken... - 106.409
Vegetable And Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a wok until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the canola oil, and when it is nearly smoking, add the sliced onion and chicken strips. Stir-fry over high heat until the chicken is lightly browned in spots but not cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 26.7995
Broiled Ginger Chicken
Using very sharp knife, score chicken skin diagonally, spacing cuts about 1/4 inch apart.
Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish skin side up.
With machine running, drop garlic and ginger through feed tube of processor and mince finely.
Mix in lemon... - 45.6939
Peanut Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. With machine on, toss garlic into feed tube of a food processor. Add peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, and hot pepper and process until blended. Pour broth through feed tube slowly and process until smooth. Set sauce aside.
2. In a large pot of... - 32.6044
Spiced Chili Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, chili powder, garlic and tomatoes to a boil over a medium-high heat, then simmer covered over a low heat for 10 minutes.
2) In a bowl, drizzle 1/2 lime juice over the chicken strips and season lightly... - 43.6547
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
Tandoori Barbecued Chicken
In a blender or food processor, whirl vinegar, lime juice, pepper flakes, cumin seeds, turmeric, paprika, cilantro, parsley, garlic, and ginger until blended.
Add yogurt and whirl until smooth.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, slash each chicken... - 42.3841
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.4465
Citrus And Tequila Chicken
Here is another exotic grilling recipe for your outdoor barbeque party. Citrus and tequila marinated chicken is slowly grilled on charcoal to make it soft, tender and delicious. You would definitely love this unique combination of flavors. Follow the easy... - 111.124
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
Grilled Chicken With Asian Pesto
Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper; pound to 3/8-inch thickness.
Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon Asian Pesto on both sides of each breast or thigh.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill... - 40.2769
Mexican Style Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip 1 chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain briefly, then coat in... - 45.315
Spicy Grilled Thai Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine coconut milk, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot... - 27.9186
Indonesian Chicken Satay
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Soak 8 to 12 bamboo skewers for at least 30 minutes in cold water. In a shallow dish, combine peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Stir to blend well. Add chicken to peanut... - 30.6777
Chicken Satays With Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler or prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a shallow dish, whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, pepper flakes, and garlic. Add chicken and scallions and stir to coat.
2. Thread chicken and... - 33.2559
Indonesian Chicken And Carrot Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, blend together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add garlic and carrots and stir-fry 1 minute.... - 29.9451
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, chiles, jalapeno pepper, and cumin. Cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 30.1254
Yellow Pepper Chipotle Chicken
1. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes. Remove chicken; keep warm.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic to pan; coat vegetables with cooking spray. Saute vegetable... - 36.58
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
In shallow glass dish, combine onions, orange juice, gingerroot, hot pepper, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
Remove chicken... - 35.8966
Cut chicken into strips 2.5cm wide.
Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, add chicken, mix well, cover, stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken from peanut mixture, place mixture into pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15... - 37.2876
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 45.1825
Chicken And Rice Soup With Chipotle Chili
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrots, chile, oregano, and garlic.
Place chicken on top of vegetables; pour in broth and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until chicken and carrots... - 44.8089
Piri Chicken With Herb Coleslaw
Put the chicken and marinade ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Leave to marinate for a couple of hours if possible, or at least 15 minutes.
Put the cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl.
Whisk the mayo and vinegar, then toss with the veg and season... - 42.508
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375 °F.
2) Using a food processor or blender, mix all the ingredients except the chicken, add salt and pepper, and puree until smooth.
3) Place chicken in an 8 x 11 1/2-inch baking dish and baste with half... - 44.4137
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Chicken Satay Style With Couscous
1. Combine the water, 1/4 cup of the coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon salt in a mixing bowl. Add the couscous and steep for 15 minutes while you proceed to the next step.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine the garlic, curry... - 37.2379
Cuban Rice And Chicken
This traditional West-African dish is a breeze to make and tastes oh-so-good. Juan Montalvo shows you how to whip up this African one-skillet favorite at home with a few simple ingredients. Besides, this dish is a great option for busy weeknights when you... - 99.6513
Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken
This Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken might not taste the same as the real ones cooked in the tandoor. But this is definitely the next best thing. You can even graduate to the next level by buying a small tandoor for yourself. Try out this recipe and you will be... - 146.702
Spicy Red Curry Chicken
1. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the curry paste and fish sauce.
2. Heat a large wok or skillet until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil and heat until just smoking. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the wok in a single... - 29.2519
Thai Style Chicken Skillet
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is barely tender, 15 minutes. Add the peas and simmer until the rice is tender and the peas are warmed through, another 2 to 3 minutes. Keep... - 33.849
Asian Chicken Skewers
These Asian Chicken Skewers are a result of love of good food. Take a look at this video to see how you can make these succulent skewers oozing with fresh oriental flavors and earthy aroma of Indian spices. Try these out and your diners will be enchanted... - 129.856
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 112.002
Spicy Murghi Na Farcha
Cut chicken into four pieces by removing breast in two parts and legs and thighs into two parts.
Remove skin and make light gashes in flesh.
Rub ground spices into chicken and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Heat oil in a karai.
Dip each piece of chicken... - 41.8421
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Thai Spicy Noodles
1. Soak rice noodles in cold water for 2 to 3 hours until soft, and drain just before use.
2. In a small bowl, mix together fish sauce, lime juice, tomato puree, sugar and pepper flakes. Set aside.
3. In a large wok over high heat, heat oil, cook garlic 3... - 35.3136
Puerto Rican Soupy Rice
1. In a bowl, mix the olives, oregano, lime zest, 3 tablespoons of the cilantro, 1 teaspoon of garlic, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Stir in 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and toss. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. In a large... - 33.0327
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 43.8834