- » Chicken Thigh Bake
Chicken Thigh Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chicken thigh bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chicken thigh bake recipes.
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 39.1519
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 44.7922
Fruited Chicken Thighs
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine apple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade; add raisins, apricots, prunes, and ginger... - 38.3113
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 42.607
Chicken Thighs With Rosemary
Take 8 pieces of aluminum foil.
Lay a chicken thigh on each.
Sprinkle garlic over each.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot each thigh with 1 tablespoon butter.
Sprinkle on the rosemary.
Lay a thin onion slice on each and top with a mushroom.
Fold packages... - 38.1054
The south of France still has a few traditional mills that press the local olives. I was lucky enough to live by one and they had a marvelous tapenade; olive paste, that they made there. The farmer down the road grew fennel that I would buy on my way home... - 118.104
Chicken Thighs Alia Puttanesca
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Put chicken in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish; season with pepper and scatter olives on top.
2 . Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oregano in tomato can. Spoon over chicken to cover. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 25... - 28.9384
In bowl, combine 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, gingerroot, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Spoon sauce over chicken; bake in 375Â°F (190 C) oven for 45 to... - 33.5254
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 41.4314
Piri Piri Chicken
Barry is asked to show you how to make a nandos style piri piri chicken recipe. - 0
How To Turn Forgotten Fridge Items Into An Amazing Meal
This recipe shows how you can combine small quantity of ingredients and make a great meal. The Chef makes Baked Chicken and Vegetables in the video. This is a simply amazing dish and doesn't even take much of your time. - 102.848
Chutney Glazed Chicken Thighs
What could be simpler than chicken baked with a fruity chutney glaze? Add a curried rice pilaf with peas, and you've got supper.
Spray a 12- by 15-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side up, in pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400°... - 27.04
Chicken Thighs With Roasted Apples
Preheat oven to 475.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over apple mixture; toss well to coat.
Spread apple mixture on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and... - 42.1782
Chili Crumbed Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix chilli mix, corn flake crumbs, salt and monosodium glutamate and roll the chciken thighs over it.
3.Take a foil lined baking pan and melt margarine in it.
4.Arrange the... - 40.441
Heavenly Deviled Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees after arranging the oven rack on the third shelf of the oven and by placing a lightly grases baking sheet with foil on it.
2.Take a big bowl and mix mustard and buttermilk in it.
3.Put the chicken pieces in it... - 38.7209
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 114.344
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 42.8151
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1. In food processor, add onion, parsley, carrots, celery, and rosemary. Chop them finely.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter in it. Allow the butter to melt.
4. Drop chopped... - 107.149
Chicken Curry Pie
Here is a nice change to traditional chicken pot pie. It takes a little work but is well worth it. You can make this as spicy as you would like and use homemade or store bought pie dough. Enjoy! - 0
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 45.4022
Buttery Chicken Thighs
1. Place butter and onions in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until onion is partly cooked. Place chicken thighs, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in butter-onion mixture. Season with salt and... - 26.8233
Broiled Bbq Chicken Thighs
Want to try a broil for today day? How about a BBQ chicken? Its easy and take hardly any time at all! If your child is attempting it, make sure an adult is there to supervise! Watch this video on the BBQ Chicken! - 98.0213
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; stir well. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper... - 25.8241
Tandoori Chicken Thighs
1. To make paste, place yogurt, paprika, garam masala, chili powder, ginger, garlic and cumin in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place chicken in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Spoon paste over chicken. Turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2... - 34.4186
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.1193
Cream Of Mushroom Chicken Thighs
Place chicken thigh-legs, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
Season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper Cover.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing... - 34.9767
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 25.9418
Wash the chicken, pat dry and place in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl, mixing well.
Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the mixture a few times during that time.
The next day... - 35.9907
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 50.8144
Fiesta Chicken Thighs
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In plastic bag, mix together flour, garlic salt, lemon pepper and chili powder and shake in chicken to coat.
3. In large frying pan, heat margarine and oil over medium temperature and cook chicken... - 46.9043
Asian Chicken Thighs
In food processor or blender, puree garlic, ginger, hoisin, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Coat chicken with marinade and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange chicken in single layer on non-stick or parchment paper-lined baking... - 22.6783
Place boned thighs skin side down on cutting board.
Sprinkle with the salt, instant minced onion and parsley flakes.
Cut Mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces, about 2 1/2"x1/2"x3/4".
Place a piece of cheese on each boned thigh; fold sides over cheese and fasten... - 44.1477
Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 104.137
Humboldt County Fried Chicken
1) Mix together all-purpose flour, bread crumbs, paprika, cup sage, pepper, salt, garlic powder, ground mustard, thyme, ground ginger, ground oregano and divide into two equal parts.
2) Mix together beaten eggs and buttermilk in large bowl. Soak... - 127.167
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut along the thigh lengthwise down to the bone on the inside.
Pressing knife against the bone, cut until it is released.
Pound meat to flatten as much as possible.
Spoon stuffing down center.
Bring skin together to enclose filling and... - 32.0157
Spinach Stuffed Turkey Thigh
Bone turkey thigh.
Place boned thigh meat between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
With a meat mallet, pound meat to 1/2 inch thickness.
In a small saucepan combine spinach and onion.
Cook, covered, in a small amount of water for 5 minutes or till onion is... - 40.5976
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 111.151
Barbecue Chicken In The Oven
1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking... - 108.412
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
1. Ask your butcher to debone and butterfly the turkey thigh or you can do it your self. Lay turkey thigh, skin-side down, on cutting board. Make a slit with sharp tipped paring knife through meat to bone and carefully remove bone. Make a... - 46.058
Bbq Peach Chicken
BBQ Peach Chicken consists of taking a whole chicken and spatch-cocking it. Then rubbing it with " Ritter's Sweet Peach Rub "and barbecuing it with hickory wood. 20 minutes before it is finished pour some " Suckle Busters Spicy Peach BBQ SAUCE" on it and keep... - 82.5834
Chicken And Barley Bake
In a medium saucepan combine onion, carrots, water, barley, bouillon granules, poultry seasoning, and garlic.
Heat mixture to boiling.
Pour hot mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Arrange chicken thighs atop mixture.
Bake, covered, in a 350° oven for 1... - 33.1911
Marjoram Baked Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken legs and cut the legs into drumsticks and thighs.
Arrange the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
In a bowl combine the yogurt, the garlic, the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the yogurt... - 36.6839
Chili Baked Chicken
Wipe chicken; trim off excess fat and loose skin.
In large glass bowl, stir together sour cream, green onion, garlic, lemon rind and juice, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and black and cayenne peppers.
Add chicken, turning to coat well; cover and refrigerate... - 39.7247
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 32.8459
Baked Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
Line a shallow baking dish (about 9 by 13 inches) with foil.
Arrange chicken pieces in dish with skin side up.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Combine soup with cheese and sage.
Finely chop green onion bulbs (save the tops) and add to soup mixture, stirring... - 32.8715
Mexican Baked Chicken With Traditional Mole Sauce
Today, in Robin's kitchen is a traditional Mexican dish served with Mole sauce. Mole sauce is a classic recipe which can be very elaborate if you make it the authentic way, however, Robin has come up with a much quicker version so that you can prepare the... - 130.614
How To Bake A Chicken - Copykat.com
Hey, all chicken lovers, here is something delicious for all of you. The recipe is short and easy. The best is that it's simple and delicious to eat. The chef explains an easy way to bake chicken in the video. - 94.8621
Nogales Baked Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; set aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip each chicken piece in egg... - 38.6994
Crispy Corny Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a paper bag, shake together cereal crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place butter in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven to melt. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then... - 23.9502
If you are a chicken lover, then this baked chicken recipe is just for you. A delicious combination of flavors it is a real treat whether you decide to spend a quite evening indoors or have friends over. - 35.8178
Baked Chicken Marylands
Peel and chop onion.
Melt butter in pan, add onion, finely chopped red and green peppers and cook until tender.
Grate zucchini and add to pan, cook until just softened, approximately 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and place in bowl, add breadcrumbs, lightly... - 34.6214
Tomato Cheese Pasta With Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken legs, pat dry, and place, skin sides up, in a single layer in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to... - 40.5862
Chicken Baked In A Salt Crust
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine rock salt, egg whites, and enough water to make a slushy mixture.
In a 10-mch pie pan or similar round dish, spread one fourth of the salt mixture and make a well in the center.
Rub the chicken with the olive... - 36.4449
Baked Chicken Glazed With Soy And Molasses Sauce
For the wise cook in you managing costs and needs is not a big thing. You can do it very gracefully. To help your further here is a simple but effective recipe of chicken in soy and molasses sauce. The chef also believes in frugal cooking. She cooks food that... - 146.553
Baked Chicken Legs With Fruit
Mix together paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, and flour.
Place in small paper or double-plastic bag.
Drop chicken in bag, one piece at a time, until well-coated.
Heat shortening in skillet to low-medium heat.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Tear 6... - 40.7147
Crispy Broil Baked Chicken
Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and garlic powder; then arrange skin side down, not touching, on a greased rack in a broiler pan.
Broil about 6 inches below heat until chicken is lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
Remove... - 27.932
Chicken And Sausage Bake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Sprinkle onion, oregano, 2 tablespoons water over bottom of 13" by 9" by 2" baking dish.
Arrange chicken legs on onion.
Cut sausage into 1-inch diagonal slices; lay on chicken.
Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until chicken is... - 37.0721
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Healthy Baked Chicken Scarpariello
If you are looking for a yummy and healthy chicken recipe to please your family and loved ones then your search ends here. Watch this video and learn to bake a chicken dish that is exotic, impressive, tasty and very healthy. This one is sure to get everyone's... - 131.746
Salt Baked Chicken With Thyme And Cracked Garlic
Squash each of the garlic cloves with the flat of a knife, just enough to crack them open.
Place half of the salt in a foil-lined roasting tin.
Press the chicken pieces down into the salt, then scatter over the cracked garlic cloves and the thyme... - 33.2022
Spicy Baked Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, snipped parsley, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt or salt, and ground red pepper.
Place flour in a plastic bag.
Place milk in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Add... - 40.6212
One Pan Chicken Bake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken, potatoes, lemon, garlic, pepper and thyme onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with the oil, season to taste, then roast for 30 mins.
2. Add the olives and tomatoes to the pan. Stir them around in any juices,... - 30.1225
Herb Roasted Chicken With Baked Shallots
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Rub the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper and lemon juice. Fill the cavity with half of the fresh herbs. Truss the bird firmly with kitchen string.
3. Put the bird, breast side up, in a shallow heavy roasting pan. (I... - 36.016
Chicken Vegetable Bake
1 Skin the chicken; rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the flour, paprika, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Set aside. 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture.
2 In a... - 32.6829
Baked Onion Chicken
1. Crush the soup mix by rolling a rolling pin over the pouch.
2. Empty the packet onto a dry plate or wax paper and mix with the crumbs and pepper. Spread evenly.
3. In a large shallow dish, combine egg and water and lightly beat with a... - 38.9337
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 138.541
Tart Baked Chicken
Lemons really add zip to your other foods. But they don't have to be used only as a garnish; there are some delicate recipes which we will share with you in this cookbook. - 27.3981
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 147.676
Chicken Mozzarella Bake
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a 2-quart oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken thighs and drumsticks.
Fry until brown, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes; reserve... - 42.2571
Mexican Style Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip 1 chicken piece in egg mixture to coat; drain briefly, then coat in... - 43.0897
Baked Chicken Creamy Gravy
1. Cut chicken into 8 pieces 2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks. Cut away back and any small bones from breasts; simmer bones with neck and giblets in 1 cup water in small saucepan. Strain to make broth for Cream Gravy (for recipe, turn to chapter on... - 33.46
Baked Butter Chicken
Learn how to recreate flavorful butter chicken in the oven by using some simple everyday ingredients. - 0
Baked Cajun Chicken
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in dish.
Brush with milk.
In a small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black... - 37.1186
Oven Baked Potatoes And Chicken In Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 500Â° F.
2. While the oven is preheating, scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork. Set the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake until soft, 1 hour.
3. While the potatoes are baking, remove the skin from the chicken. Heat... - 38.128
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.7022
Saucy Chicken & Baked Polenta
Rinse chicken pieces, pat dry, and arrange slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on both sides (12 to 14 minutes total).
Lift chicken from pan and set aside.
To pan, add onion, bell pepper,... - 42.3466
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.0468
Peachy Low-calorie Chicken
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
Drain peach syrup into a cup (save halves for Step 3).
Add lemon juice and soy sauce to syrup; brush about half over chicken.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°), brushing every 15 minutes... - 29.8069
Lemon And Thyme Baked Cornish Hens
As a party planner, you may come across the issue of serving large crowd with dishes that are tasty and affordable too. Try Cornish hens, they are juicy, delicious to serve large number of people. They are easy and simple to make. Here is an easy and simple... - 143.593
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 35.5206
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 135.412
Place butter and onion in a 10 by 15-inch baking pan.
Roast onion, uncovered, in a 400° oven until pale gold, 10 to 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Push onion to 1 section of pan, then place thighs, side by side, in pan but not on onion.
Bake, uncovered, 25... - 37.1255
Season chickens with salt.
Place halves, skin down, in shallow baking pan.
Blend remaining ingredients and brush generously with sauce.
Bake at 350°, turning and basting with pan drippings several times.
Bake until chicken is fork tender and drumstick twists... - 35.0489
Mix soft bread crumbs, ham, and pars ley in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine quickly with a pastry blender; chill while fixing chicken so butter doesn't melt.
Pull skin from chicken pieces; halve breasts, then cut out rib bones with scissors.
Separate... - 40.726
Preheat oven to 300°.
In a large heavy skillet, mix together all ingredients but chicken and salt.
Stir over low heat until margarine is melted.
Add chicken and coat pieces with sauce.
Turn them meaty side up and salt lightly.
Bake for 45 minutes, basting... - 40.153
Lone Ranger Chicken
Wash chicken pieces; pat dry; remove skin if you wish.
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a well-buttered shallow baking pan.
Spoon Savory Sauce over so chicken pieces are well coated.
Bake, uncovered, in hot oven (400Â°) about 1 hour, or until... - 23.5574
Remove chicken skin, if you wish, then sprinkle buttermilk on both sides of chicken piece; coat with mixture of cornflake crumbs, flour, salt, and poultry seasoning; arrange chicken piece in small well-buttered baking pan; pour melted butter or margarine... - 25.6986
Gulf Coast Chicken
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in salad oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; place in 10-cup casserole with tight-fitting cover.
Sprinkle Spanish... - 34.5774
In the time that it takes you to watch this video, you could have prepped a chicken and popped it into the oven, where it would roast unattended until dinner. Sure it’s easy to buy a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket, but there’s nothing like the... - 32.0088
No Calorie Chicken With Apple
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water; drain, then pat dry.
Sprinkle insides with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Simmer onion in water in a medium-size frying pan 5 minutes, or until soft; stir in coriander, curry powder, apples, another 1/2 teaspoon of... - 42.0336
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat, and set aside.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
Pour marmalade... - 40.975
Lemon Mushroom Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, and saute until... - 39.9052
Mix soft bread crumbs, ham and parsley in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine quickly with a pastry blender; chill while fixing chicken so butter doesn't melt.
Pull skin from chicken pieces; halve breasts, then cut out rib bones with scissors.
Separate... - 41.1168
Curried Chicken Quarters
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix flour, oil, and curry powder together in a small bowl.
Brush mixture evenly over chicken.
Arrange chicken in a shallow pan and bake until juices run clear when thigh is pierced with a fork. - 24.507
Peachy Low Calorie Chicken
This Peachy Low Calorie Chicken is the best dish for the calorie reckonned! A very interesting combination of chicken and peaches, the dish is baked! Believe me this dish is never the least sinful! - 30.4402