- » Chicken Thigh
Chicken Thigh Recipes
Chicken Thighs are also called dark meat. These muscles that the animal uses more often have more myoglobin in them resulting in its darker color. Although Chicken Thighs contain a slightly higher amount of fat than ... More »
Balsamic Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This recipe is a nice twist on the classic Roasted chicken A’la Orange. This roasted chicken thighs recipe will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this... - 114.383
Kikkoman Karaage Chicken
1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it... - 110.588
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 107.9
Lemon Chicken Skillet
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place a fry pan on medium high heat, and pour oil in it. Swirl and coat bottom of pan with oil.
3. Drop chicken in hot oil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning... - 103.764
Barbecue Chicken Thighs
Barbecued chicken thighs can made an absolutely delicious holiday treat. Watch this interesting video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to impress your guests. Don't forget to include this dish in your next party menu. Your guests would definitely ask... - 81.3138
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 47.4705
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Vegetable-wine Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with rhyme, rosemary, basil, and pepper.
Pour wine around chicken.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
Remove chicken to a warm... - 45.0453
Chicken Thighs Broiled With Sherry And Honey
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season the chicken with flour.
3. In a small saucepan boil the sherry for 7-10 minutes until reduced to half.
4. Take pan off the heat, and stir in the honey, garlic, vinegar and soy sauce.
5. Return the pan to... - 45.0231
Sausage Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 44.0385
Chicken Thighs With Roasted Apples
Preheat oven to 475.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt over apple mixture; toss well to coat.
Spread apple mixture on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and... - 44.0375
Braised Chicken Thighs With Figs And Bay Leaves
Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper.
Place 1 bay leaf on each chicken thigh.
Heat oil in a heavy 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Place chicken, bay leaf sides down, in pan.
Cook 5 minutes or until browned.
Turn chicken over, cook 3 minutes.
Add... - 43.7741
Chicken Thighs Provencale
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Then, with a cleaver or heavy knife, cut each thigh in half through bone.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken pieces and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink near bone; cut... - 43.0251
Chicken Thighs Au Poivre
Press cracked pepper into each side of chicken.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove from skillet.
Drain and pat dry with... - 42.991
Mission Chicken Thighs
1) In a 10-inch skillet, add bacon to cook until crisp.
2) Add rice to stir in until it begins to turn a light golden color.
3) Place bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, carrot, stock or bouillon, wine, salt, pepper and sage.
4) Stir well to mix all... - 42.8305
Herbed Chicken Thighs With Roast Potatoes
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, zest, oregano, coriander, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the bag... - 42.7651
Chicken Thighs Macadamia
1. Split the dates lengthwise to remove the stones. Fill each cavity with a strip of Gruyere and enclose the cheese inside.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 8 minutes. Lay the chicken thighs out flat, skinned side downwards. Place a... - 41.1627
Chili Crumbed Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees temperature.
2.In a bowl, mix chilli mix, corn flake crumbs, salt and monosodium glutamate and roll the chciken thighs over it.
3.Take a foil lined baking pan and melt margarine in it.
4.Arrange the... - 40.8153
Fruited Chicken Thighs
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine apple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade; add raisins, apricots, prunes, and ginger... - 39.4138
Chicken Thighs With Rosemary
Take 8 pieces of aluminum foil.
Lay a chicken thigh on each.
Sprinkle garlic over each.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot each thigh with 1 tablespoon butter.
Sprinkle on the rosemary.
Lay a thin onion slice on each and top with a mushroom.
Fold packages... - 39.169
Heavenly Deviled Chicken Thighs
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees after arranging the oven rack on the third shelf of the oven and by placing a lightly grases baking sheet with foil on it.
2.Take a big bowl and mix mustard and buttermilk in it.
3.Put the chicken pieces in it... - 39.1315
Tangy Barbecued Chicken Thighs
In a medium size heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, vinegar, molasses, mustard, chili powder, and cayenne pepper; simmer, uncovered,... - 38.595
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 38.4832
Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Simmer the chicken thighs in 3 cups water, along with the thyme, parsley, white wine, and lemon juice or simply steam the thighs for 25 minutes; remove from steamer, and cool
When chicken is barely tender, remove it and let it cool.
Gently push the bone from... - 38.312
Chicken Thighs With Vermouth
In skillet, brown chicken in butter; remove and set aside.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook until lightly brown and tender.
Add vermouth or sherry and lemon juice; cook over high heat to reduce liquid.
Return chicken to skillet.
Cover; cook over low heat 30... - 36.5716
Deviled Chicken Thighs
1)Combine garlic and minced ginger with soy sauce, sherry, hot pepper, water and bring to boil in heavy pot, large enough to hold chicken.
2)Further to this add chicken, reduce heat and simmer in covered pot for at least 10 minutes.
3)Remove the cover... - 35.6485
Braised Chicken Thighs With Lemons And Olives
In a heavy flameproof casserole heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it brown the chicken, patted dry and seasoned with salt and pepper, transferring it as it is browned with a slotted spoon to a plate.
Add the onion... - 35.5009
Curried Chicken Thighs
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until brown on all sides.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients except sour cream; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until... - 35.4569
Ginger And Spice Chicken Thighs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Rub spice mixture over chicken; let stand 5 minutes.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until... - 35.0778
Herbed Chicken Thighs
Remove the skin and any excess fat from the chicken.
In a small dish, mix together the sage, parsley and pepper.
Rub the chicken with the herb mixture.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Cook the chicken over medium heat for 2 minutes per... - 34.9925
Chicken Thighs Yaki
Make a slice down the side of each thigh, cutting to the bone.
In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients except the oil and let marinate for 2 hours.
Pan-fry, uncovered, in the oil, turning once.
Cook for about 1/2 hour on medium heat. - 33.7332
Chicken Thighs Piccata Style
1. Place chicken in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add flour, salt, and pepper. Seal bag, and shake to coat chicken. Combine egg white and water in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from bag. Dip each piece in egg white mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
2.... - 33.2655
Barbecued Chicken Thighs
1) In a ceramic skillet, place the larger pieces in the corners and smaller at the center, with the skin-side down.
2) Pour cola over the chicken, cover and cook for 10 minutes, turn over the pieces over halfway.
3) Drain off 1/4 cup cola and... - 32.2117
Red Currant Chicken Thighs
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken thighs in single layer, whisk together redcurrant jelly, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper until smooth.
Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours or up to 24... - 31.7097
Chicken Thighs Alia Puttanesca
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Put chicken in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish; season with pepper and scatter olives on top.
2 . Combine tomatoes, garlic, and oregano in tomato can. Spoon over chicken to cover. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, about 25... - 30.9509
Chicken Thigh Fricassee
1 Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
2 Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons... - 30.7276
Chicken Thighs With Thyme And Lemon
1. Place first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag. Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill... - 29.8332
Hoisin-glazed Chicken Thighs
Remove any visible fat from the chicken.
Place the thighs in a flat glass pan.
Combine the hoisin sauce, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce and green onion and pour over the thighs.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 29.4956
Buttery Chicken Thighs
1. Place butter and onions in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until onion is partly cooked. Place chicken thighs, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in butter-onion mixture. Season with salt and... - 28.4505
Chicken Thighs With New Potatoes
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Add chicken thighs, skin side down, potato halves, cut side down, and chopped onion. Cook until chicken thighs are browned and potatoes are golden on bottom, about 15 minutes.
2. Turn thighs... - 23.1638
Applebutter Bbq Bone-in Chicken Thighs
Nothing says Sunday like a BBQ Chicken dinner. After an overnight marinade with a great locally produced Apple Butter BBQ sauce, We slow cooked these thighs on the Weber for just over an hour at 300-325 degrees F. A final sear and a last minute baste with... - 0
Bodybuilding Nutrition - Cooking Chicken In Bulk
Chicken is a staple food in most bodybuilding nutrition programs because it's a fantastic source of lean protein. In this video you'll learn a simple way to prepare chicken in bulk so that you can have food on hand for future meals. - 0
When we think of Bouillabaisse, we think fish soup! But bouillabaisse's cooking method is also perfect for chicken. On any given Sunday in the hills around Nice France you are very likely to find Chicken Bouillabaisse on the menu! - 0
Chicken Thigh Recipes By Category
Chicken Thigh Ingredient: